Warrior Cats A RPG -> Breezeclan Rp

Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: August's Gathering has started!

Check out our Avatar Generator!

Interested in RPing a high position? We have some openings - check them out here!

Weather: It's greenleaf! The days are scorching hot - at least the nights are cool!

Ongoing Events:
Nominate your favorite artists and RPers for fall here! This will be open through September 15th.

Add Reply
New Poll

Breezeclan Rp, Rp as Breezeclan cats!
Briarbreeze
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 11:58 PM

Briarbreeze

Freshkill:
Played by
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

Members

Briarbreeze sighed, putting his food bag down. He jumped onto the nearest rock. " Breezeclan it's time to rest, All cats over to me! Please place your bags and water down next to me, make sure not to spill any water." He motioned to the left with this tail. He looked out at the cats. " Once you all gather I also have an announcement of leaving."
PM
^
Hibiscuskit
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 08:42 AM

Hibiscuskit

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

the flower

Members

Hibiscuskit pounced over playfully to a large, smooth stone that the strong leader, Briarbreeze, was standing on. Watching as the leader confidently ordered his cats around, he copied him and stood straight and tall, hoping somebody would notice him.

The small kit never got much attention- especially not from his father, who was always off gathering different objects for the Clan. He always was proud that his father was a muscled, strong tom with a lot of importance in the Clan, but he only wished that his father would praise him just once- that any cat would praise him just once. He could do things just like any other warrior! He had to prove to someone eventually how good of an asset he was! He paraded around the stone in circles, tail erect and head up high. See? Just because I'm a kit doesn't mean I can't do the same things as you!

--------------------
thanks to ashii for the post template!
PM
^
Lambthroat
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 05:31 PM

Lambthroat

Freshkill:
Warrior
transtom
Played by Maryjane~

Badges

Will we get out of this little hell

Members

the tom gave a small grunt of acknowledgement as he carefully set down the cups of water in his mouth on the flattest surface he could find. Lambthroat always looked forward to the resting aspect. The curly furred tom took this time to stretch his aching muscles before taking a few laps of water. His copper eyes found the form of Hibiscuskit at the base of the rock from which Briarbreeze stood. He let out a small chuckle, making his way over awaiting any more announcements from Briarbreeze.
PM
^
Briarbreeze
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 08:37 PM

Briarbreeze

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

Members

He took a deep breath. " So we have two cats leaving the clan. My son Raventuft and Shadesong are going to be leaving the clan. May the spirits guide them and may they never forget their roots..." He scanned the cats then continued. " On another note there have been reports of clan cats that call this forest home, so we can only hunt here on the outskirts to respect their space, Any cats seen hunting in their territory will be temporarily exempt from their duties carrying the bags and will be the last aloud to eat and drink. Any problems with that?" He gave a cold glance to Sterlingwing. The two cats had a sort of rivalry, and a very hostile one at that. The silver tom had caused many issues in the past that Briarbreeze had not been able to fully prove despite being leader.
PM
^
Spikepelt
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 08:40 PM

Spikepelt

Freshkill:
Warrior
Male
Played by Elmo

Badges

Members

As the words of gathering carried down the line of marchers his eyes, having been scanning the moors for signs of threats, jerked towards his leader. The order for rest given he left his post and made a beeline to the front of the gathering, settling down alongside their medicine cat. Giving Hibiscuskit only the briefest of glances before listening to what Briarbreeze had to say.

He dipped his head in agreement. "Of course."

--------------------
art by meow286
user posted image
PM
^
Briarbreeze
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 06:42 AM

Briarbreeze

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

Members

The Breezeclan leader looked to Spikepelt now. " Spikepelt I need you to go investigate the clan in the marshy area, but please try not to cross the border and make sure your well rested beforehand. Hibiscuskit can go with you if you wish." Briarbreeze sighed, hopefully the clans wouldn't be hostile to them, especially since they would be staying though green-leaf due to the fireflies most likely showing up here.
PM
^
Spikepelt
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 03:07 PM

Spikepelt

Freshkill:
Warrior
Male
Played by Elmo

Badges

Members

His entire body stiffened when he was addressed and he quickly opened his mouth to protest. The black-furred warrior didn't want to leave his clan, unprotected and defenseless, to check out some silly stationary clan that was trapped in a bubble of land to hide from the world. How he hated them. But the words that came out of his mouth changed from protest to question, "Do you want me to talk to them, Briarbreeze?"

He glanced at the kitten, who was certainly old enough to travel such a distance now. "Are you up for the journey, Hibiscuskit?">

--------------------
art by meow286
user posted image
PM
^
Briarbreeze
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 03:36 AM

Briarbreeze

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

Members

Briarbreeze nodded and then looked to Spikepelt reassuringly. " I have faith in you Spikepelt and I know the idea makes you weary but if we cannot establish some sort of trade so we are on neutral ground then we might not be able to see our ancestors this year." He then motioned to a bag of catnip they had taken from 'Blue Cave' a twoleg supply place, the packaging made it keep longer and it was pretty strong. they had procured several large bags of it in hopes of trading with the clans. " Maybe take an offering with you? Hardly anyone attacks someone bearing gift." The leader now had a cheerfully sly tone. Not one of ill intent, more so cocky.
PM
^
Lambthroat
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 09:49 PM

Lambthroat

Freshkill:
Warrior
transtom
Played by Maryjane~

Badges

Will we get out of this little hell

Members

Lambthroat listened as Briarbreeze announced the departure of several of their warriors. Lambthroat didn't get it. Sedentary clan-life seemed difficult, what did those clan cats do during the winter? Wait for the food to come to them, still, Lambthroat felt they would have a sort of upper-hand on the clan-cats, they would need food come winter, and that meant more trading."Don't get yourself into trouble either." Gruffed the tom as he stepped forward to watch both Spikepelt and Hibiscuskit. "Don't take a lot of cat-nip either...save the good stuff for us." Lambthroat didn't consider himself rude or mean, but they knew nothing so far of these stationed clan cats.
PM
^
Hibiscuskit
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 10:48 PM

Hibiscuskit

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

the flower

Members

and if the heaven ain't got a vacancy
then we just get up and go!
Hibiscuskit's wide eyes lit up like the sun on a steaming summer day. "Yeah, you kidding?" he squeaked loudly, his paws fidgeting.

Hibiscuskit had a thirst for adventure, ever since he had learned of BreezeClan's traveling tendencies. He dreamed of many places- open fields with colorful wildflowers shooting up from the plentiful soil; dry, sandy plains with rocks jutting up out of the red; swampy marshes filled with small, muddy ponds and large patches of cattails. His clan traveled often, and he hoped to see all of these places and more. But more than these places, he wanted to see approval. Specifically, from his father.

His father always seemed too busy to talk to him, nuzzle him, or give him advice. Sterlingwing didn't have the time to play with his son, and his son didn't have the resolve to bug the strong warrior constantly, fearful of the rage that might ensue. He felt orphaned, in a way, alienated from his parent emotionally rather than physically. He craved approval, yearned to be noticed.

The fluffy gray tom skipped over to the large bag of sweet herbs, and clenched one in his teeth. He pulled up hard, only to fall backwards from the bag, leaving both it and him lying on the ground. "Ouch!" His face flushed with embarrassment. Licking his chest, he responded to Lambthroat to lighten the mood. "Don't worry, we won't get into trouble. How hard can it be?"

--------------------
thanks to ashii for the post template!
PM
^
Briarbreeze
 Posted: Apr 25 2018, 01:13 PM

Briarbreeze

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

Members

" Also I will be going to Riverclan with Sterlingwing. Once I return would you go with me to Windclan's borders Lambthroat?" The leader gave the tom a kind but questioning look. " It's an important mission...we might try to settle nearby if things go well in at least 3 of the clans... only traveling away in Leaffall and returning for Newleaf." He smiled, it was bittersweet saying that. Being nomadic had its pros like the sights, the exotic new cats but he wasn't getting any younger and it was getting more dangerous, the twolegs where getting more hands on with capturing cats in their larger places. Places like bluecave and the twoleg forests where now places their clan could end up loosing alot of good cats.
PM
^
Spikepelt
 Posted: Apr 25 2018, 08:11 PM

Spikepelt

Freshkill:
Warrior
Male
Played by Elmo

Badges

Members

He puffed out his chest with pride at his leaders comments, though he already knew his worth such recognition only further fueled his ego. "We won't let you down Briarbreeze."

With that he turned to the kitten and scoffed seeing his failed attempt at lifting the bag. It was more then a bit to big for Hibiscuskit. Reaching over the warrior grabbed the bag between his teeth and sent Lambthroat an irritable glance, as if to say "you can't tell me what to do". And he was going to leave right then and there. Until their leader spoke again and caused Spikepelt to drop his bag in shock, whirling around angrily. "But travel is who we are! We weren't meant to settle down for such long periods! Not like those other fools," he protested furiously.

--------------------
art by meow286
user posted image
PM
^
Briarbreeze
 Posted: Apr 25 2018, 11:36 PM

Briarbreeze

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

Members

Briarbreeze chuckled and nodded to Spikepelt. " If it's not for us we can always just move on like normal, I'd just like to know if I eventually have grankits...So I would like us to maybe start doing a seasonal loop at least till i'm too old to keep it up. Maybe by then you will be leader Spikepelt~" He gave the tom a look, one that was kind of pained, he hoped to be able to say this to his son but Spikepelt had definitely earned his place, staying with the clan for so long instead of doing what most toms did in the clan and use it to try and find some exotic molly to court. He then returned his attention to Lambthroat.
PM
^
Spikepelt
 Posted: May 14 2018, 07:54 AM

Spikepelt

Freshkill:
Warrior
Male
Played by Elmo

Badges

Members

He supposed that was true but he didn't even like the idea of trying, it seemed so wrong not to move like the wind. But his expression changed from guarded to surprised when his leader continued speaking, mentioning his name in the same breath as being possibly leader.

In an instant he felt his chin kick up a notch with pride and nodded. If his leader thought him that worthy he had to keep himself to that standard. "Of course, Brairbreeze."

--------------------
art by meow286
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Antarsia-Rpg Warriors: No Moon Bearbones Feles