Warrior Cats A RPG -> Would you take a drive with me? (p)

Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: Check out Project: Zelig and The Tribe has a board now.

Weather: It's newleaf! and each clan is having some weird weather

Ongoing Events:
We have an art contest up to design a new shopkeeper.
Nominations for summer's Artist and RPer of the Season have started! Open through June 15th.

Add Reply
New Poll

Would you take a drive with me? (p)
Darklingsky
 Posted: May 16 2018, 04:42 AM

Darklingsky

Freshkill:
ThunderClan
She-cat
Played by Warped
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

come count them ways to forever

Members

Darklingpaw didn't know quite why she'd come to the river. It did not exactly harbor pleasant memories, even if she could barely remember falling into it -- the result of hitting her head. Still, she needed to be alone, and it was quiet here.

So soon after returning home, she found camp almost suffocating to be in. And not because of her Clanmates, but rather because of the lack of one. She still expected to see him -- at the bottom of the highrock organizing the next patrol, or coming through the gorse tunnel after a day of hunting. Or talking to Silverstar, or Seedshine. Grey fur like hers and green eyes like hers.

But not anymore. Coalstep was dead. He was buried beneath ThunderClan soil, killed by the sire of her sister's litter. All while Darklingpaw been miles away, locked in a twoleg cage.

She didn't realize she was crying until she felt a silent heave shake her body. She'd never really made peace with her father after he'd lost his memories, and while she'd tried, it didn't feel like she'd done enough now. She bowed her head, her back rounded. Her muzzle was tucked tightly against her chest as the sobs continued to wrack her.

As good (and horrible) as it felt to let it all out, she felt achingly alone. Being by herself out on the city streets had been easier than this. But she couldn't tear herself away from that spot, the river her silent witness.

@Egotistical Lilypad @Eastcreek and Westriver

--------------------
user posted image

MY LIFE IN AN UPTURNED BOAT, MAROONED ON A CLIFF
you brought me a great big flood.
AND YOU GAVE ME A LIFT

blue ticked tabby • 14 moons • serious, quiet, introspective
PM
^
Eastcreek and Westriver
 Posted: May 17 2018, 12:21 AM

Eastcreek and Westriver

Freshkill:
Warriors
Toms
Played by Egotistical Lilypad

Badges

Awards: 2

Official Fred and George Weasley

RiverClan

Eastcreek and

Westriver

Brothers | RiverClan | 27 moons

Eastcreek had found himself drawn unnaturally to RiverClans old territory; but perhaps it wasn't exactly the reason, but more so he may be able to catch a glimpse of his friends familiar dark pelt. Westriver cautioned his brother on his travels. While Thunder and River did have a good relation the twin was quite sure clan relations were still considered a bit taboo when not kept hidden, and Eastcreek wasn't exactly the best at keeping secrets.

Today was no different, and Eastcreek found himself walking along the side of the River, watching with cautious eyes as it thundered and roared mercilessly along its path. The pointed tom stepped forward, allowing the current to lap gently at his paws. The tom shivered and sat down, enjoying the feeling, but not before the sound of sniffling broke the pointed tom from his trance. Rising to his paws the tom padded along the river bank before finally spotting Darklings familiar pelt against the green foliage.

The smile on his face soon disappeared as soon as he realized the other was crying, quickly melting away into concern as he quickly and expertly trotted across the stepping stones and across ThunderClans border without a second thought. "Darkling?" Spoke Eastcreek softly as he approached cautiously, sitting beside the other before laying his tail across her heaving shoulders in a comforting manor. He didn't particularly feel as if it was his place to ask what was wrong, but he would just sit with her if that was fine.

template by #redskiez

--------------------
user posted image

Voice Actors: James and Oliver Phelps as Fred and George Weasley

Avatar by the beautiful @tybaxel

Senior warriors of RiverClan | Singles | Father/Uncle | Twins
PM
^
Darklingsky
 Posted: May 17 2018, 04:07 AM

Darklingsky

Freshkill:
ThunderClan
She-cat
Played by Warped

Badges

Awards: None

come count them ways to forever

Members

Darklingpaw's head lifted, tear-glazed eyes wide at the voice that called her name. "E-east?" So caught up in her grief, she hadn't even seen him cross the river. She sat numbly as the blue and cream tom settled beside her, her ears pricking, and then swiveling to pin against her skull.

Her time in RiverClan had been a whirlwind, and while RiverClan and ThunderClan lay side by side, she hadn't really expected to see Eastcreek again. The boundaries between Clans were more than just a border. Friendships between Clans were always tenuous and unwieldy, and one moment your friend could be enemy. She'd be lying though if she said he hadn't been on her mind.

"M-my Dad--," she began, trying to quell the sob that cracked her voice. She couldn't, and she turned to bury her face against his shoulder, so he couldn't see her expression crumple. "--he died."

The full force of her grief seemed to shake her frame then. Once she'd started talking, she couldn't seem to stop, the small grey molly's voice muffled as she spoke into Eastcreek's fur. "I didn't even get to say goodbye. I was half-way across the world in that damned city. I was too late Eastcreek, t-too late. That bastard murdered him, and I c-couldn't do anything ab-bout it."

Her words fell apart into another sob. For a time she simply sat beside him, face still turned into his fur, until the quaking of her shoulders finally started to subside.

After, when she'd started to regain control over herself, she pulled away, blinking hard.

"I... I'm sorry. You couldn't have been expecting to find me like... this."

--------------------
user posted image

MY LIFE IN AN UPTURNED BOAT, MAROONED ON A CLIFF
you brought me a great big flood.
AND YOU GAVE ME A LIFT

blue ticked tabby • 14 moons • serious, quiet, introspective
PM
^
Eastcreek and Westriver
 Posted: Today at 02:07 pm

Eastcreek and Westriver

Freshkill:
Warriors
Toms
Played by Egotistical Lilypad

Badges

Awards: 2

Official Fred and George Weasley

RiverClan

Eastcreek and

Westriver

Brothers | RiverClan | 27 moons

News of the ThunderClan deputies death had spread quickly once it happened. However, Eastcreek felt his heart suddenly weigh heavy with emotions he hadn't felt when first learning of the news. How he had not made the connection was beyond him, of course this was Coalsteps daughter, and she had been missing while his death occurred. Eastcreek layed his head atop hers, as if in an effort to comfort her as she spoke. However when she pulled away and apologized Eastcreek shook his head rapidly.

"No Darkling, don't apologize." He assured, laying his head across her neck once more. "I'm sorry for all you've been through, I can't say I'm any expert on death, but you should know you're not alone now, you can keep talking to me if you want, its what friend are for." He assured, friends. East had to keep reminded himself they were just friends, no matter what his feelings were beginning to tell him.

template by #redskiez

--------------------
user posted image

Voice Actors: James and Oliver Phelps as Fred and George Weasley

Avatar by the beautiful @tybaxel

Senior warriors of RiverClan | Singles | Father/Uncle | Twins
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | ThunderClan | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Antarsia-Rpg Warriors: No Moon Bearbones Feles