Warrior Cats A RPG -> waiting for all those spider webs to grow

Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: Check out Project: Zelig and The Tribe has a board now.

Weather: It's newleaf! and each clan is having some weird weather

Ongoing Events:
We have an art contest up to design a new shopkeeper.
Nominations for summer's Artist and RPer of the Season have started! Open through June 15th.

Add Reply
New Poll

waiting for all those spider webs to grow, private; birbs
Okeana V. Nami
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 11:13 AM

Okeana V. Nami

Freshkill:
Hufflepuff
Female
Played by Lady
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

Members

Okeana V. Nami
4th Year. Bio. Hufflepuff.

Okeana would be lying if she said she wasn't looking for a distraction right now.

History of Magic was by far her worst subject, and that was for damn good reason. She didn't know why the hell it mattered that there had been an economic depression in the 14th century, or how the fuck anyone was supposed to write a 5 page essay on the subject when most of the world didn't even have books back then, but apparently it was a doable assignment and at the very least she had to somewhat coherent gibberish on it if she wanted to pass the damn class.

She looked up from her spot in the library with a heavy sigh, dipping her spotted quill into an inkwell and looking around for someone - anyone - to help her, or maybe to pay off to write her essay for her. Her grade was almost certain to end up the same whether she got caught cheating or not, so she supposed she really had nothing to lose either way.

--------------------

IT SURE AS HELL AIN'T NORMAL

Okeana V. Nami - Female - 4th Year - Hufflepuff - Muggleborn
Thanks to Dockers for the avatar!
BUT WE DEAL, WE DEAL!
PM
^
finn a. hobbes
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 02:44 PM

finn a. hobbes

Freshkill:
4TH YEAR
he/him
Played by birbs

Badges

you look so good in blue

Members

well, a distraction she would get. finn had been looking for one of his siblings, preferably his sister, pretty much all afternoon. it wasn't often that finn sought them out for problems. mainly because he preferred handling things on his own, self-sufficiency and all that. today though, today was different.

see, he had a problem. simply put a boy problem. boy problems weren't new for finn, hell, anyone that was nice to him generally ended up on the recieving end of a crush from him (which he was surprisingly quiet about, considering how loud he was about everything else) but this time was different.

and worse yet, charlie was avoiding him.

so yeah, he had a problem. a boy problem, and who better to go to for that, than someone--his very own sister-- who was dating a boy?

the gryffindor rocketed into the library, pulling up a chair at okeana's table, face flushed and hair a mess. "okeana," he cut straight to the chase, not even wasting time on pleasantries. "i need your help." his sister though definitely dating a boy was also mostly good at advising him when he need it so he didn't doubt that she'd be some help this time too.

--------------------
4th year gryffindor half-blood metamorphmagus
PM
^
Okeana V. Nami
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 07:03 PM

Okeana V. Nami

Freshkill:
Hufflepuff
Female
Played by Lady

Badges

Members

Okeana V. Nami

As Okeana's eyes landed on Finn, she brightened, but only internally, given that he looked worse than her essay did, which was saying something. As he sat down, she regarded him with a relatively impassive frown. "Help not losing house points, I assume? Sit up, fix your damn tie, get a hold of a comb for once, and for God's sake stop being such a smartass." She glanced over him, staring at the frankly familiar blush on his face, knowing full well this wasn't about house points.

She sighed, casting aside her parchment. "Fine. But you're helping me with my gibberish practice afterwards." She gestured to the parchment, which had roughly a paragraph written about - something about soap, she forgot what exactly. "So what is it?" She stared at Finn, already guessing what he was after, though not entirely sure why he wanted her as his wingman (wingwoman?) and also who was making him blush like this.

--------------------

BUT WE DEAL, WE DEAL!
PM
^
finn a. hobbes
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 08:54 AM

finn a. hobbes

Freshkill:
4TH YEAR
he/him
Played by birbs

Badges

you look so good in blue

Members

as his sister scolded him, which really, finn should have been expecting with the way that she usually was, the gryffindor frowned back, only truly taking offense at one thing. smartass was his brand, how else was he supposed to act? "are you going to help me or not?" he asked after a moment, "i didn't come here to get dragged."

well... he kind of had. this was okeana after all, and she'd been the one kind enough to brand him with the nickname shitface so, yeah maybe he had.

anyway, he brightened as his sister put aside her notes at the small price of his help with her schoolwork. little did she know he was only slightly less bad in history of magic than she was, but hey she'd find out after this. finn shrugged, "sure whatever." he agreed.

"okay, so you're dating a boy, yeah?" it wasn't really intended as a question, more as a precursor to his own scrambled thoughts, but up ended at the end all the same like one. "how did you do it?"

--------------------
PM
^
Okeana V. Nami
 Posted: May 13 2018, 01:38 PM

Okeana V. Nami

Freshkill:
Hufflepuff
Female
Played by Lady

Badges

Members

Okeana V. Nami

Okeana stared at him for a moment longer before looking away, faint specter of a smile on her lips. "Oh, be real here. If you wanted help, real help, you'd have gone to a professor of some sort, maybe your heads. You came to me, ergo, you're looking for shitty advice and shitty insults." She looked back to him, smirking. "So, then, you'll just have to stand getting dragged, Shitface."

His first question was just another sign of how absolutely flummoxed he was, and Okeana had to admit that she was rather amused by the whole thing. She drew her face into something similar to a look of surprise at his words, though it was probably easy for him to tell she was faking it. "I am? And here I thought Mash and I just had a friends with benefits thing going. I wonder if he knows..." She mused, looking away with as hard a look as she could manage given she was trying not to let her lips curl up into a smile.

At his next word, something flickered across her face and she sighed, looking back to him devoid of the mirth she had just been trying to contain. "Look, asking me may not be the best idea..." Just like her and Mason were both strange and unusual, their relationship wasn't remotely near normal, and hadn't been since the start. She didn't exactly want Finn taking advice from her or Mason, that was bound to lead him into trouble.

--------------------

BUT WE DEAL, WE DEAL!
PM
^
finn a. hobbes
 Posted: May 14 2018, 04:26 PM

finn a. hobbes

Freshkill:
4TH YEAR
he/him
Played by birbs

Badges

you look so good in blue

Members

the more she lectured him the more the dark-haired boy narrowed his eyes, getting more and more annoyed with each passing moment, "stop making fun of me." he grumbled. "you know what i mean, okeana. i need your help!" he rolled his eyes at her last comment about her and mase and waved it away.

"well it's not exactly like i have a long list of people to chat with about this kinda thing." he mumbled.

"besides, you're my older sister. coming to you for advice is what i'm supposed to do, and you two seem madly in love or whatever, so?" finn shrugged. "tell me how you did it. can't be that bad, i figure."

--------------------
PM
^
Okeana V. Nami
 Posted: May 14 2018, 05:53 PM

Okeana V. Nami

Freshkill:
Hufflepuff
Female
Played by Lady

Badges

Members

Okeana V. Nami

Okeana's grin only got wider and wider as Finn got more and more frustrated with each passing word. "But why? There's just so much to make fun of, how am I supposed to limit myself?" She had to admit she was enjoying this distraction, even if he certainly wasn't.

Less so when he brought up Mason and her getting together, though. There was a reason she'd never told him; that semester, and the week before, hadn't been fun for any of them. Frankly, she was still a little guilty about everything that had happened, but she'd believed it best left in the past. She thought the others felt the same, but apparently Finn didn't.

Okeana sighed, rubbing at one of her temples. "Okay, look, I'd really rather you not follow my example, alright? S'not exactly an ideal way to start dating anyone, and if I had any say over it I'd certainly change a few things." Like it not being nearly so violent, for instance. Also in a more romantic setting, because some london alleyway? Really? And also involving flowers, or chocolates, or something... y'know, like how the normal couples did it.

--------------------

BUT WE DEAL, WE DEAL!
PM
^
finn a. hobbes
 Posted: May 16 2018, 06:11 PM

finn a. hobbes

Freshkill:
4TH YEAR
he/him
Played by birbs

Badges

you look so good in blue

Members

finn frowned at her, still annoyed that she wouldn't just answer his damn question. how bad could it be? okay, scratch that, he knew how bad it could be, but finn didn't care. he was fine and they were fine and everything was good-ish, so why was she trying to keep everything so secret?

"well," the gryffindor sighed, crossing his arms, "the best way not to follow your example is to know where you fucked up, so c'mon tell me. besides, do i look like i have ideals?"

he did actually, though he'd never admit that. not only would that bring about endless teasing, but that involved talking about his love life (read: lack thereof). and yeah, they traded easily in violence and danger and stupid stuff that often left you with one less pint of blood, but he was a romantic, sue him.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Hogwarts | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Antarsia-Rpg Warriors: No Moon Bearbones Feles