Warrior Cats A RPG -> i want my baby back

Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: July's Gathering is here and check our Avatar Generator!

Interested in RPing a high position? We have some openings - check them out here!

Weather: It's greenleaf! The days are scorching hot - at least the nights are cool!

Ongoing Events:
Nominate your favorite artists and RPers for fall here! This will be open through September 15th.

Congratulations to all of our raffle and seasonal awards winners!

Add Reply
New Poll

i want my baby back, lionclanners welcome
Bearfrost
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 02:02 PM

Bearfrost

Freshkill:
female
Played by Trumpets
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

RiverClan

Eveningkit was missing. She'd always been the adventurous one, but Bearfrost could feel that something was wrong. Call it a mother's intuition.

"Foxscar!" she yowled, fur bristling and tail lashing anxiously from side-to-side. Her eyes, normally veiled and narrowed, were wide open and full of panic. The serval paced in a circle, jaws parted as she scented the air, eyes moving to every hidden crevice her kit could possibly be hiding in. "Foxscar!"

@Foxscar

--------------------
Bio
PM
^
Lavenderfly
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 02:40 PM

Lavenderfly

Freshkill:
'warrior'
she/her
Played by bits

Badges

stoner hippie

Members

"Um, Bearfrost?"

She was trying to be brave. Trying really hard. But Lavenderfly was a naturally skittish creature and when a pacing, panicked wildcat started calling for Foxscar, she tried to keep calm despite how badly she wished she was chewing on some catnip.

"What's wrong, hun?"

She frowned, hoping that the other could voice her concerns to Lavenderfly as easily as she could voice them to Foxscar.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Bearfrost
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 02:50 PM

Bearfrost

Freshkill:
female
Played by Trumpets

Badges

RiverClan

"Eveningkit is missing!" Bearfrost spun around to face Lavenderfly, blurting out the words frantically. She shouldn't have come here. Not if her kits were going to start disappearing. Foxscar promised they'd be safe! "I can't find her anywhere! Sh-She's just gone!" She was going to cry. She didn't want to, but the stress brought tears to her eyes whether she wanted them there or not. Is this what Arcticstorm felt when she woke up ti find Nightkit gone? How could Foxscar put a queen through that sort of torment? If someone stole her kit, Bearfrost would be out for their blood until death.

--------------------
Bio
PM
^
Verglastree
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 05:20 PM

Verglastree

Freshkill:
Warrior
Played by Sarii

Badges

ThunderClan

Technically, the tom hadn't kitnapped Nightkit, otherwise he wouldn't have brought him back. LionClan had been created so he could forget about his past mistakes, which did included kitnapping. He had merely coaxed Nightkit to follow him and join him in LionClan, and he had never placed a single claw on the kitten. Nightkit had walked on his own the entire way, without Foxscar carrying him by his scruff. In all honesty, Nightkit could've said goodbye to Arcticstorm and his siblings, but that had been his choice not to do so. If Nightkit wanted to keep his whereabouts anonymous, so be it.

Panicked by his mate's heartfelt cries, the brown tabby rushed over to the nursery. He arrived just in time to hear that Eveningkit was missing. The Maine Coon's eyes widened, tentatively sniffing the air for the aforementioned kitten. He knew that little Eveningkit was the adventurous sort, often exploring camp and such. Would she stray outside of camp, or perhaps even outside LionClan territory? Perhaps it was never a good idea to tell their kits stories of the other clans, especially around Eveningkit. Had she gone to seek out the forest clans? No, he didn't want to think about what treacherous things she could encounter on such a trek. There were plenty of twolegs, thunderpaths, and natural predators on the way to the forest clans. "I can go looking for her with you. Or you can take Lavenderfly... just... in case..." He rumbled, words trailing off as he thought of something he didn't want to mention. The tom could only hope that Eveningkit wasn't injured, or worse.

--------------------
leucistic eurasian lynx - male
thunderclan warrior - 41 moons

BIOGRAPHY
PM
^
Lavenderfly
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 12:30 AM

Lavenderfly

Freshkill:
'warrior'
she/her
Played by bits

Badges

stoner hippie

Members

Lavenderfly jumped at first when Bearfrost spun around to more or less screech at her, but the molly nodded as the frantic queen made her horrors known. A missing kit... there was a chance that she could be hurt, and with that in mind, Lavenderfly was already thinking about what to do. But she just wasn't good at knowing what to do in situations like these. She was a people person alone, and the best she could do was to try and comfort Bearfrost until they could find her kitten.

"Shh, hon. It's alright, calm down. We'll find Eveningkit, okay? She can't have gone far."

Lavvy was not many things, but affectionate was one of them, and in an attempt to calm down the queen, she pressed her pelt against the much larger feline. She purred, not out of joy but out of the desire to comfort the poor, distraught queen. Lavenderfly had lost children, and she didn't wish that on anyone.

Foxscar suggested bringing Bearfrost to search for the child, but Lavvy frowned then and - rubbing her cheek against the panicked queen's side to try and comfort her as best as such a delicate lady could - she spoke up again in her soft, soothing tone.

"It might be best for you to stay with the kits here - they might be upset by this. But it's up to you Bearfrost - if you really want to come with those looking for her, then that's okay too. But you have every right to stay here and support the kids who're here."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Bearfrost
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 09:42 AM

Bearfrost

Freshkill:
female
Played by Trumpets

Badges

RiverClan

Brown eyes glowered at Foxscar, her anger greatly intensified in such a drastic moment of panic. As Lavenerfly moved in to comfort her, the serval had little reaction, neither moving away nor closer.

"You go find her!" Bearfrost spat, appalled that Foxscar would think for even a second that she'd leave her remaining kits during such a time. Lavenderfly seemed to speak what Bear was thinking, and had she not been distracted, she would have been more grateful to the molly for her help. "And don't come back until you've found her! I-I can't lose one of my kits!" Hopefully the tom would be wise enough not to argue with the distraught queen, else he might lose more than the kit.

--------------------
Bio
PM
^
Verglastree
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 11:15 AM

Verglastree

Freshkill:
Warrior
Played by Sarii

Badges

ThunderClan

The brown tabby flinched as Bearfrost spat at him, not particularly understanding why her anger was channelled towards him. He had merely offered for her to go looking with them, just in case it would set her nerves at ease. If she wanted to stay home with their other kittens, then so be it, if that would help her.

He turned to Lavenderfly, eyes pleading for her to help find Eveningkit. "I'm going to head to ThunderClan, in case this was some sort of revenge scheme. I'll double check LionClan territory first, before I head out. Lavvy, could you help, dear? Or would you prefer to stay here? I don't want too many cats out and about looking, just in case there's an attack or something bad here. Just me and one other person. I can check SkyClan and RiverClan as well, if ThunderClan doesn't pan out. Maybe you can check in ShadowClan and WindClan?" Foxscar suggested, his tone sounding more nervous than usual, or ever really. It was not often that he allowed his true emotions to slip through, but Eveningkit was his child, and Bearfrost was in a panic.

--------------------

BIOGRAPHY
PM
^
Lavenderfly
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 04:26 PM

Lavenderfly

Freshkill:
'warrior'
she/her
Played by bits

Badges

stoner hippie

Members

Luckily, Lavvy wasn't trying to comfort Bearfrost in the hopes of gratitude. No, she had lost too many children to not be able to sympathise with the panic of a missing kitten. The petite molly kept herself pressed into Bearfrost's side, trying to offer what comfort she could as her father's mate spat her demands at Foxscar. Her dad seemed confused, but Lavvy could explain the intricacies of emotional mothers later. For now, she just nodded as he suggested looking at the different clans; her mind set up a red flag at the mention of Riverclan though, and despite the fearfulness of her previous encounter with Riverclan, she found herself speaking anyways.

"Um, maybe it might be a better idea for me to go to Riverclan? Hollow's still leader there, and I wouldn't... want you to get into trouble. I can check River and Shadow and Wind, if, um, that's okay?"

The uncertainty hurt, but it was usual for the somewhat nervous young molly.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Verglastree
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 04:44 PM

Verglastree

Freshkill:
Warrior
Played by Sarii

Badges

ThunderClan

Foxscar nodded, almost totally forgetting that his son was still leader of RiverClan. "That sounds like a better idea," He rumbled plainly, mind wandering off to think about Hollowstar. They would probably hate each other, even in death, no matter if he tried to make amends. The Maine Coon would have to accept such a fact sooner or later, despite his strong will to put the broken pieces back together.

--------------------

BIOGRAPHY
PM
^
nightpaw,
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 10:48 PM

nightpaw,

Freshkill:
apprentice
male
Played by tybaxel

Badges

復讐 the tower

Loner

Nightkit hadn't exactly been paying attention to the chaos unfolding outside his nest, tucked away in the far corner of the nursery with his head on his paws. Eveningkit had supposedly gone missing - the little savannah had barely been noticed by the black tom, so he couldn't say he ever felt any connection to her in the first place. He didn't understand why Bearfrost was so insistent on finding her daughter - she had a bunch of other kits to dote over, didn't she? If one kit decided to be stupid and wander off, then it was probably for the best.

However, the mention of Hollowstar was what nabbed the little tom's attention, and his ears pricked almost instantly. Foxscar had mentioned the RiverClan leader several times, always with a bitter iciness in his voice. Hollowstar had blatantly denied his father's lessons, his father's blessings, refused to allow himself to grow under Foxscar's mentorship. It made Nightkit's blood boil, to think that his older brother would defy his father in such a way. Foxscar was Nightkit's entire world - he had saved him and had shaped him into a newer, stronger individual. How could Hollowstar have turned that down?

Brow furrowing, the black tom rose from his nest and padded across the clearing, glancing between Lavenderfly and Foxscar with a blank gaze. Perhaps he could get a look at Hollowstar for himself. Ears flicked backwards briefly before he spoke. "Can I go with Lavenderfly? I want to look, too."

--------------------
nightpaw ♂ - lionclan - 8 moons - black longhair
bio + voiceclaim: calion
user posted image
PM
^
Lavenderfly
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 03:09 AM

Lavenderfly

Freshkill:
'warrior'
she/her
Played by bits

Badges

stoner hippie

Members

Lavenderfly knew that she... shouldn't encourage Nightkit to go with her. She knew that rationally, because Nightkit was young and a kitten and all that. Unfortunately, a part of her just... really wanted her little brother to like her, and she worried her lip with her teeth, looking from Foxscar to the kitten and back again. It wouldn't hurt.

"I... wouldn't mind company, but you are a kit still..."

She wasn't confident enough to make a decision, so she looked to her father for his ruling. Probably not, right? But she couldn't claim to have her father's thoughts figured out.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Verglastree
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 10:50 AM

Verglastree

Freshkill:
Warrior
Played by Sarii

Badges

ThunderClan

Foxscar turned towards Nightkit as he inquired about joining Lavenderfly in her travels. He tilted his head, pondering over such for a few moments. It would be a good learning experience for the tom, considering they hardly ever left the territory in the first place. He doubted that Articstorm had even let his son venture a few pawsteps out of the nursery, from what he understood. "Sure. Just follow Lavenderfly's lead," The brown tabby answered, a smile forming on his maw.

He wasn't going to make him stay in LionClan where it was safe, knowing that it would only make Nightkit feel weak once more. He wanted him to feel brave and empowered, not oppressed and unloved like Arcticstorm and his siblings had made him believe. "Maybe Lavvy and I can teach you how to hunt a bit on the way there," The Maine Coon added in with a playful wink. There was never an age too young to begin learning how to hunt. Combat tactics and moves, on the other hand, he would like to reserve for when Nightkit had mastered hunting skills.

--------------------

BIOGRAPHY
PM
^
Bearfrost
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 01:20 PM

Bearfrost

Freshkill:
female
Played by Trumpets

Badges

RiverClan

"The fuck you are!" Bearfrost snarled, digging her claws into the ground to prevent from lurching forward and smacking Foxscar atop the head. "Our daughter is missing and all you're concerned about is teaching him to hunt? Do you even care?" Why was he so calm? So focused on Nightkit? "I guess you don't care about our children now that you have him here, right? Go! Go find her you bastard!' She was screaming at this point, fuming beneath her own fur. Oh God, how could she trust him to do this? Bearfrost should be the one going! But the only thing more terrifying than losing Eveningkit was losing her others, too, and she wouldn't let them leave her sight.

--------------------
Bio
PM
^
Verglastree
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 01:36 PM

Verglastree

Freshkill:
Warrior
Played by Sarii

Badges

ThunderClan

He did understand and deserve those screeches from Bearfrost. He hadn't actually planned on teaching Nightkit to hunt, since after all, he wanted to be home by the end of the day. Hopefully he would come home with Eveningkit, otherwise he truly would be a dead man walking. "I care about you more than my own life. I would not risk that for anything. Sorry if I'm trying to make Nightkit feel included, since he just came from an overbearing mother and abusive siblings. Hell, I organized this little charade I call a clan for us. A new start, a new life. Isn't that what I promised you, moons ago? I want the best for you and our kits, but I'm sorry if I'm not doing it right. I've screwed up all my other relationships and kits, which is the last thing I want to do to you or our kits," Foxscar replied, taking a deep breath to try and calm himself. He couldn't lose Bearfrost or their kits, not now and not ever. "I love you. We'll be home before nightfall, hopefully," The brown tabby stated in a much softer, heartfelt tone. On that note, he began to depart, not glancing back to see if Lavenderfly and Nightkit were trailing behind.

--------------------

BIOGRAPHY
PM
^
Lavenderfly
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 02:38 PM

Lavenderfly

Freshkill:
'warrior'
she/her
Played by bits

Badges

stoner hippie

Members

"Bearfrost..."

There was a sadness as she looked to the panicked serval, listening to her speak in regards to her father as though he didn't care. Lavenderfly knew that... That Foxscar was different now. She wasn't sure how much one cat could change, but he hadn't raised a paw against any of his kittens these days, and she hadn't seen him tear them down either. Her fear remained, but she purred as if to calm her father's mate, knowing that whatever words she shared wouldn't be enough to ease the mother's anxiety and pain.

"We'll find her, okay? I'm not gonna let my sister go."

Lavvy promised, and reluctantly stepped away to usher Nightkit with Her, whispered 'let's go' all she gave him before she set off to search the appropriate clans.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Antarsia-Rpg Warriors: No Moon Bearbones Feles rebirth