Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: September's Gathering is open for everyone to post in!

Weather; Greenleaf is here and the sun is shining bright! Temperatures are averaging 90F/32C. Some rain would be nice, but there's only the occasional pop-up thunderstorm... at least leaf-fall will be here soon?

September Contests: None - Artist/RPer of the Month will return in October!

Add Reply
New Poll

Lostclan | Sign-ups |
phantom
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 09:50 PM

phantom

Freshkill:
TBA
Feminine
Played by phantom
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

your favorite neighborhood ghost princess

Members

Lostclan

Lostclan. The home of the resilient. The fearless. The determined. Those who never give up, no matter how hard it gets. A clan separated from what we know as Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan, they are located in deeply dense woods. Their camp is located in the side of a mountain. Natural connected caves provide them shelter, and a natural stream runs through it, and out a hole where it waterfalls into the beginning of a river that flows through the trees. They highly prize the river, knowing how to swim, catch fish, and navigate its waters as the seasons dictate how treacherous or mild it can be. The surrounding forest is heavily wooded, with lots of brush full of critters such as squirrels, birds, moles, etc. The occasional hawk from the mountains or fox or badger from the woods can become a threat, but the warriors always handle it. Their camp itself can be entered through a now smoothed, natural entryway. Big enough for a small two-leg. Lostclan has used some lichen to hide the entrance, using mud to keep it in place. Just inside is a small hallway that opens up into a large cave, lots of moss used as cushions for cold paws have been settled all around. In the very center is a small pool of water, a small crack in the ceiling overhead provides a constant drip of natural water that flows into the natural bowl in the rock. A pile of fresh kill sits in the corner, a mixture of fish, various rodents, and small birds (with the occasional hawk that picks the wrong fight.) Otherwise, there are four smaller caves that branch off from the main, large one. The first one on the left is the medicine cats den. Inside is lots of crevices and smoothed out nooks to store herbs from the forest. The second one on the left is a long hallway that leads into the depths of the mountain, where the medicine cats go once a month to connect with Starclan through a pool of water that looks like starlight. The first one on the right is the warriors den, where it is spacious enough for an army of cats to sleep in peace. The second one on the right is the leaders den, which has enough room for the leader to be comfortable by themselves, or any family they might choose to keep with them while sleeping. From the small pool in the middle of the main cave, the rock has smoothed away so a small stream flows from the Moonpool (the medicine cats connection to Starclan) into the main caverns small pool. By the Moonpool, there is a hole in the rock that keeps going, where the water that looks like starlight waterfalls into the river outside. A loner named Fog once came across the four clans, and while he was attracted to the lifestyle, he wasn't attracted to any particular set of rules, so he set out farther into the world and settled here. He accepts all loners, stray kittypets, rogues, and former clan cats who want a change of pace. He's since been renamed Fallenleaf, and while many would let the name degrade that he never belonged anywhere, he takes pride in it. A lost soul who has made a home, a life. Since then, Starclan has blessed him as a leader who loves his clan fiercely, and who love him just as fiercely back. Fallenstar leads Lostclan, and welcomes all of those who wander with a warm heart and a safe home.
Rules

-Please be respectful to one another

-Do not spam this thread. This thread is solely for tracks and applications, nothing else. I will make a separate chat thread if need be, please just let me know

-If you have any concerns with this thread, or another user participating, please feel free to PM me and I will address it

-Minimum of one and a half well formed paragraphs. I understand low muse, please just let me know. It's not a big deal

-If someone takes a rank that you want, please don't make a fuss. Just take another spot

-Please read the information section (the first paragraph) for more information that will probably clarify any questions you may have. It is there for a reason. If you still have any other questions, please PM and I will answer them

-If you have any plot ideas, please feel free to also PM me about those too

-Most importantly, have fun!
Positions

Leader: (1/1)
Fallenstar - M - played by phantom

Deputy: (0/1)
-

Medicine Cat: (0/1)
-

Medicine Cat Apprentice: (0/1)
-

Warriors: (0/∞)
-
-
-

Apprentices: (0/∞)
-
-
-

Mentor + Apprentice: (0/∞)
-
-
-

Queens: (0/∞)
-

Elders: (0/∞)
-
Other + Links

Form:

Form Code

Links:

TBA

--------------------
oceans apart and i'm sailing on my dreams
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
phantom
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 09:51 PM

phantom

Freshkill:
TBA
Feminine
Played by phantom
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

your favorite neighborhood ghost princess

Members

Fallenstar
NAME: Fog - Fallenleaf - Fallenstar

PREVIOUS NAME: Fog
MAIN TRAIT: Courageous
CAT BREED: Lynx Point Siamese
LOVE INTEREST: Open

MUSE: 10/10
MAIN ACCOUNT: phantom
» brief personality
Fallenstar is a very warm-hearted tom. He's very sociable, and can be found with his clan at all times of the day, unless he is sleeping. He loves to take on roles for himself, such as hunting duty and the like. He feels as though no one should take where their sanctuary is for granted. He puts any new cat who comes and asks to join through vigorous tests, to see if they have what it takes to be just as kind, devoted, and brave as the rest of his clan. He only ever expects his clanmates to be just that. If he hears anything about mistreatment of any kind, he will dish out punishments. He's quite easy-going and is easily liked. He wears his heart on his paw.
» brief appearance
He is a medium sized cat. Not too bulky, but lean, and strong. He has large, pointed, crystalline blue eyes that catch the attention by all. They're always very thoughtful and serious in everything he does. He has some smoky gray coloring on his face, back, middle of his front legs, and his tail which is in stripes. The rest of him is white.
» brief history
He was a loner named Fog who came across the four clans, and while he was attracted to the lifestyle, he wasn't attracted to any particular set of rules, so he set out farther into the world and settled here. He accepts all loners, stray kittypets, rogues, and former clan cats who want a change of pace. He's since been renamed Fallenleaf, and while many would let the name degrade that he never belonged anywhere, he takes pride in it. A lost soul who has made a home, a life. Since then, Starclan has blessed him as a leader who loves his clan fiercely, and who love him just as fiercely back. Fallenstar leads Lostclan, and welcomes all of those who wander with a warm heart and a safe home. He has no surviving kin, and holds no mate or kits.
» disorders or ilnesses
N/A
» plot ideas
N/A
» other
user posted image

--------------------
oceans apart and i'm sailing on my dreams
user posted image
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
CritterCosmos Antarsia-Rpg