Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS 08/13/2017: August's Gathering is now open for everyone to post in!

08/01/2017: Congratulations to Shally, who is our August RPer of the Month!

07/01/2017: Character bond has been reduced to 500fk in the shop.

Weather; Greenleaf is here and the sun is shining bright! Temperatures are averaging 90F/32C. Some rain would be nice, but there's only the occasional pop-up thunderstorm...

August Contests: Artist of the Month Nominations | RPer of the Month Nominations

Add Reply
New Poll

More l(o)st than I realized, Kittypet! open
Bella
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 06:47 PM

Bella

Freshkill:
Kittypet
Female
Played by
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

Pampered Fluff

Kittypet

Bella could hear leaves crunch behind her as her pursuer gave a burst of speed. She tried to quicken too, but her legs were so tired!
" Leave me alone, you big brute!" She yowled as they broke into a pine forest, needles flying as she raced on them.

It was catching up! Bella could practically feel the thing's hot breath on her heels now! If I could just get up one of these... She didn't have much time to think, so she launched herself at the nearest tree right as the creature's jaws snapped empty air.

She sunk her claws in immiedately and scambled up the tree by instinct. She had never climbed a tree before - how exciting! She pulled herself onto a branch and balanced her weight. Why, this is an awful lot like climbing up my cat stand back home, splendid! She thought, purring internally.

She focused her blue gaze at the dog that was jumping at the base of the pine tree. It was actually quite small, not all that much bigger than a cat. Now it was yipping nonstop.

"Now, Now. Shoo! Go home to your housefolk!" She ordered sternly.

She felt a prick of frustration as the dog just continued to bark and hop at the base of the tree.

" I said leave!" Bella hissed. Sure, climbing had been fun, but she didn't want to be in this tree all day!

The little dog just gave her a growl and kept on with his foolish behavior.

Bella frowned. What if she missed dinner just because she we stuck up here?

--------------------
Bio
PM
^
Dragonpaw
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 07:23 PM

Dragonpaw

Freshkill:
Apprentice
She-Cat
Played by Egotistical Lilypad

Badges

Heart of a Dragon

ShadowClan

Dragonpaw

She-Cat | Apprentice | 8 moons

Dragonpaw had heard the sounds of the dog and immediatly her fur began to prickle. Her one eye scanned the forest and she quickly walked toward the source of the sound. She remained hidden, spotting a kitty-pet being chased by a dog. Unlike most dogs. This one was really small and didn't seem like much of a threat, although Dragonpaw wasn't exactly sure she wanted to risk it. Perhaps she could distract the dog enough for the kitty-pet to run away. Dragonpaw couldn't just leave the cat in the tree. It was unethical.
She revealed herself and tried to seem intimidating. "Hey, Fleabag! Leave her alone." She hissed advancing toward the small dog. Hopefully her scarred appearance would scare the dog off.

template by #redskiez
PM
^
Bella
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 07:38 PM

Bella

Freshkill:
Kittypet
Female
Played by

Badges

Pampered Fluff

Kittypet

The little dog ceased its hopping as the ShadowClanner approached, its eyes widening in surprise. Cats weren't supposed to waltz right up to it - they were supposed to run away!
The dog gave a startled yip at the hissing feline's scarred face - if it had survived a battle against something that could do that, then surely the little cat was strong. Not waiting to find out, the dog dashed away, crashing through the bushes.

"Thank you, stranger!" Bella called, looking downwards at the cat who'd so bravely saved her. What a story! How had the strange cat manage to get the thing to retreat so easily?

She wanted to come down to further thank the she-cat...but she didn't exactly know how to, aside from falling, which she certainly wasn't interested in.

--------------------
Bio
PM
^
Dragonpaw
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 12:23 AM

Dragonpaw

Freshkill:
Apprentice
She-Cat

Badges

Heart of a Dragon

ShadowClan

Dragonpaw

"No problem miss." Dragonpaw called up to the stranger once the dog had retreated. She then turned to face the kitty-pet she had saved from the dog. "Hey...do you think you can get down...or should I get a warrior to help?" She asked. She wasn't quite sure what a warrior would be able to do to help get the kitty pet down. Maybe scaring her so she jumped off the tree.
"My name is Dragonpaw, whats you're name, and whats a kitty-pet like you doing so far out in the woods!" Dragonpaw asked.

template by #redskiez
PM
^
Bella
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 06:07 AM

Bella

Freshkill:
Kittypet
Female
Played by

Badges

Pampered Fluff

Kittypet

A warrior? That was a word for brave fighters, was it not? How mysterious!
"Well, I certainly can't get down on my own. I would graciously accept any help you or your "warriors" wish to give me," Bella answered, looking down at the stranger.

A quiet gasp of surprise escaped her as she met Dragonpaw's single-eyed gaze.
Oh my! What happened to the poor thing's little face? Bella hadn't noticed the major-scarring of the apprentice's face until now. She was just able to question her about it, but Dragonpaw spoke before she was able to.

"I'm Bella," She purred, distracted from the she-cat's unfortunate face by the questions. And why, I thought it would be quite a good idea to leave twolegplace for a little adventure. Though, I didn't expect to be chased by such an awful dog!"
Bella had seen dogs of course, and at times, they could be a bit too...hyperactive, but she had never been chased like by one before today. She had thought that dogs chasing cats was just something of stories!

--------------------
Bio
PM
^
Dragonpaw
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 01:35 PM

Dragonpaw

Freshkill:
Apprentice
She-Cat

Badges

Heart of a Dragon

ShadowClan

Dragonpaw

Dragonpaw smiled and nodded up at the she-cat [/b]"Nice to meet you Bella, once we get you down from this tree I promise I'll show you how to scare off a dog....at least how to scare off a small one."[/b] She nodded before racing back to ShadowClan camp. "Uhm...guys. Theres a kitty-pet in a tree and she cant get down, can you all help?" She called out to no one in particular.

template by #redskiez
PM
^
Bella
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 01:53 PM

Bella

Freshkill:
Kittypet
Female
Played by

Badges

Pampered Fluff

Kittypet

Bella gave her a nod and watched as Dragonpaw dashed away.

Now, she began to wonder about the poor cat's face once more. How could that have happened? Bella couldn't fathom how. Oh, however it had happened must of hurt so greatly! What an unfortunate young cat. Atleast she seemed to get around fine, with one-eye and all, so perhaps it wasn't as bad as she thought.

--------------------
Bio
PM
^
Waspheart
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 07:51 PM

Waspheart

Freshkill:
ShadowClan
Male
Played by Asher

Badges

you don't need poltergeists for sidekicks

Members

Waspheart rose from where he'd been resting at Dragonpaw's call, shaking out his brown and white tabby coat. "Hopefully not too tall of a tree," the warrior said as he approached, an amused lilt to his voice. With the pines that dominated ShadowClan's territory though, their sheer trunks made climbing down a tricky endeavor, so he wasn't surprised to hear that a kittypet had gotten stuck. "Where is she?"

--------------------
Played by Asher

Busy most days. Bear with me if posts are slow or intermittent. ^ ^
PM
^
Dragonpaw
 Posted: Yesterday at 03:24 am

Dragonpaw

Freshkill:
Apprentice
She-Cat

Badges

Heart of a Dragon

ShadowClan

Dragonpaw

She-Cat | Apprentice | 9 moons

Dragonpaw smiled as Waspheart approached. "She's this way." Dragonpaw nodded and lead the way out of ShadowClan camp. It wasn't long before Bella was within sight. "Bella! This is Waspheart. He's going to try to help you get out." Dragonpaw reassured.

template by #redskiez
PM
^
Bella
 Posted: Yesterday at 10:05 am

Bella

Freshkill:
Kittypet
Female
Played by

Badges

Pampered Fluff

Kittypet

"Oh, thank you!" The kittypet purred loudly, flicking her fluffy tail behind her.

The she-cat pricked her ears. Waspheart? Bella didn't like wasps. Stinging bugs were the worst - they hurt cats and weren't even pretty to look at!
The tom didn't look very mean though, he was going to help her after all. Perhaps it was a name to represent not his attitude, but the warrior's power! She studied him, intrigued.

The she-cat was now on her belly, wrapping her paws around the limb. The branch wasn't awfully too high, but it would definitely be an intimidating jump in Bella's opinion. She'd only jumped off couches and counters before while this was like jumping off a fridge and a half!

--------------------
Bio
PM
^
sugar.
 Posted: Yesterday at 04:43 pm

sugar.

Freshkill:
sweetheart
they/them
Played by skypher

Badges

candy-coated sugar cane

ShadowClan

Sugar supposed they used to be a ...kitty...pet... What an odd name for someone living in a house! The munchkin giggled at the thought as they followed behind Waspheart. Being a kit, they were not supposed to be outside of camp. But... Sugar was not much of a rule follower anyway. They'd deal with the punishment later. If they got one... Sugar peered up into the tree branches above. Yup! There was most definitely a cat up there! Couldn't they get down themselves? That was... sad... Sugar frowned, turning to the other cats. They'd help, right?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | ShadowClan | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
No Moon CritterCosmos Antarsia-Rpg