Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: February's Gathering is up!

Weather: Leaf-bare is here, and all the Clans are feeling the chill! There are occasional snow showers throughout the forest.

February Contests:

Add Reply
New Poll

uh, hi again... | sort of open?, rookcall continues to be a dumbass.
rookcall
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 08:43 PM

rookcall

Freshkill:
Played by prunella
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

ShadowClan

@raventhorn
rookcall
rookcall
Rookcall should really stop being so impulsive.

In an attempt to catch a toad -- a meager piece of freshkill, really -- Rookcall had gotten himself stuck. In some brambles this time, rather than stuck to the ice by his tongue. Why in StarClan was it always him that seemed to get into trouble? And the toad wasn't even worth it! It was old and skinny, probably slimy and disgusting, but he wanted to contribute to the sad, small pile of freshkill that was so miserably gathered during leafbare. He hadn't even seen the brambles until he was stuck in them!

His tail still hurt from his excursion on the ice, and now his whole body was going to hurt! He really hoped the one to find him wouldn't be Raventhorn. The tom seemed utterly exasperated the last time Rookcall had gotten into trouble like this.

--------------------
user posted image
commissioned from climbdraws on tumblr
bio
PM
^
raventhorn
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 10:13 PM

raventhorn

Freshkill:
watcher
male
Played by mikki

Badges

Awards: 2

i'ma say all the words inside my head

ShadowClan

at first, raventhorn thought he was dreaming. it certainly wasn't like his usual dreams, certainly nothing he wanted to dream about, but his dreams were not always.... concise. sometimes they went out of his control, and all he could do was sit back and watch the chaos and hope to contain what his mind conjured on its own. this, though...

he approached from behind on silent paws, each step careful and light to keep the faint crunch of snow beneath his feet minimal. then he snorted, loudly, and it was as if the sound wrecked some dam inside of him that held back all his laughter.

"seriously? what is it with you getting yourself stuck?" raventhorn snickered, padding around to stand beside rookcall. he wasn't sure whether the other warrior could see him or not, so to be sage he added, "it's raventhorn, by the way. in case you couldn't tell by the lovely sound of my voice." and not wanting to be forgotten, chainsaw fluttered to the ground at his side and cawed a wordless hello of her own.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
rookcall
 Posted: Jan 28 2018, 12:23 AM

rookcall

Freshkill:
Played by prunella

Badges

ShadowClan

rookcall
rookcall
Rookcall tried to edge himself out of the brambles, but the thorns tore at his skin and ripped at his fur. He heard Raventhorn's voice and would've jumped three foxtails into the air if not for being so stuck. Why, oh why did it have to be Raventhorn that found him?

Rookcall's fluffy tail, still missing some tufts of fur, lashed back and forth in both frustration and annoyance. Of course he'd gotten himself stuck again. He was always doing impulsive things to get him caught in the worst of situations.

"'Course I can tell who it is. And how wonderful it is that it's you that managed to find me in such a, uh, situation. Again," Rookcall wiggled in the brambles, jerking as he stepped on a thorn, "Fox dung!" He spat, shaking his paw in pain. He grunted, trying again to get his huge, fluffy body out of the patch of thorns.

--------------------
user posted image
bio
PM
^
raventhorn
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 11:17 PM

raventhorn

Freshkill:
watcher
male
Played by mikki

Badges

ShadowClan

raventhorn dropped down into a crouch beside rookcall, craning his neck to find the point where his clanmate had managed to get himself stuck. it was difficult to see amid the tangle of brambles and long fur, impossible to know just where rookcall's troubles began. "you know," raventhorn said slowly. "i think this is a bit worse than the incident with the ice."

a bit worse was the understatement of the season, and rather obvious all things considered. a lazy smile tugged at raventhorn's mouth, and with rookcall's rather embarrassing predicament he didn't bother hiding the amused look.

as if he would even if rookcall could see him. honestly, it'd probably be even more amused if he could.

chainsaw, distracted by rookcall's tail as it lashed back and forth, was standing behind the warrior watching him with intense focus. her gaze followed every pass of the tom's fluffy tail, back and forth, back and forth, until suddenly she lunged forward and snapped at it midair. the appendage passed through chainsaw's body harmlessly, earning an irriable squawk from his daemon. she didn't enjoy being reminded that her body wasn't like everyone else's - that the only living creature she could truly touch was raventhorn.

ignoring his bondmate, raventhorn turned back to rookcall. "how did you even get stuck in there in the first place? you had to have known you wouldn't fit." he snorted as rookcall struggled harder to wiggle free, entangling his thick fur in the brambles with every jerk of his broad shoulders. "you're going to be missing half your fur if you keep pulling like that. our next leader will have to rename you something stupid, like patchfur. hey! there's a nickname. which one do you like better: rookie, or patchfur?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
rookcall
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 06:38 PM

rookcall

Freshkill:
Played by prunella

Badges

ShadowClan

rookcall
rookcall
"You think?" Rookcall groaned with a frustrated huff. Raventhorn seemed to be right -- rather than just one part of his body stuck, Rookcall had his entire body stuck. Boy, was he glad to see Raventhorn. That statement was partly genuine, though he would not admit it. Rookcall ducked his head under himself, trying to see between his forepaws to look back at the pair. His stomach fur and the thorns blocked his way, and in the process, he managed to get even more stuck. In a ridiculous position. Shit.

"...I hate this," Rookcall grumbled, trying to reach while he was at it to grab a hold of the thorn in his pad. Blood dripped onto the peat of the forest below. "I was chasing a..." Rookcall paused. Raventhorn was totally going to make fun of him for the toad, "...a, uh, starling." It was an obvious lie. "Shut up! Fur grows back," he argued, in a futile attempt to somewhat defend himself from the other's sardonic remarks.

--------------------
user posted image
bio
PM
^
raventhorn
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 10:55 PM

raventhorn

Freshkill:
watcher
male
Played by mikki

Badges

ShadowClan

laughter tore out of raventhorn's throat in another long howl. standing from his crouch, he padded away to collapse into the snow a few steps behind rookcall. "seriously, i've gone diving after my fair share of starlings and i've never gotten myself stuck like this. gotta lay off the freshkill a bit, rookie."

the experience was unlikely a pleasant one for poor rookcall, especially where the thorns kept digging into his body. faint guilt pricked at raventhorn when he saw drops of blood on the snow beneath the other warrior.

but it probably didn't hurt that badly - no more than getting his tongue stuck on ice had. if rookcall was in any considerable amount of pain he wouldn't be struggling and snarking back at raventhorn as he was.

however unpleasant it was for rookcall, it had some particular advantages for raventhorn. namely the... shapely view from behind.

he tilted his head to the side, admiring the view. "heeeey, rookie? anyone ever tell you you've got a nice butt?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
rookcall
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 11:18 PM

rookcall

Freshkill:
Played by prunella

Badges

ShadowClan

rookcall
rookcall
"'S not like 'm fat," Rookcall mewed, voice muffled as he clamped his teeth around the thorn in his pad before yanking it out with a grunt, sending more blood speckling the snow-covered earth beneath him. "Just fluffy," Rookcall finished sharply, knowing that Raventhorn was just teasing him, though he couldn't resist defending himself to some degree. He let out a breathy sigh of relief as he rested his stinging paw back on the snow. He was grateful, though, for the fact that even if he did lose some fur, he wasn't likely to get very many scratches. His pelt was, as stated by Rookcall himself, indeed fluffy. He tilted his head to grab a hold of a limb of brambles, wincing as the thorns dug into his gums. He gingerly pulled it away from his body, letting out a mrrow of triumph as he managed to free himself slightly.

His pelt burned with embarrassment at Raventhorn's... comment. Compliment? Hmm. Though he couldn't help but feel flattered. He had his fair share of ogling Raventhorn too. Rookcall snorted, wiggling his haunches in the other tom's direction. "Well then, if I get any thorns back there, I'm sure you'll be glad to help me!" He joked, inching backwards as he gradually, slowly, started to free himself.

--------------------
user posted image
bio
PM
^
raventhorn
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 05:04 PM

raventhorn

Freshkill:
watcher
male
Played by mikki

Badges

ShadowClan

raventhorn's view of rookcall's escape attempt was considerably skewed, but not enough for the warrior to miss the way he bit down on a bramble tendril to pull himself loose. he was strangely quiet as rookcall finally managed to extricate himself, but for good reason.

when the other warrior turned around he would find raventhorn doubled over in silent, breathless laughter, paws pressed to his mouth to stifle the delighted howling that was sure to come to life at any moment.

"you just- you just- you just fucking bit thorns you fucking idiot oh my-"

he devolved into the sort of laughter that usually earns strange looks from those who witness it, wheezing so hard it brought tears to his eyes. raventhorn wiped them away with a paw, but every time he looked directly at rookcall it only brought on another bought of uncontrollable laughter.

"you- you- you wish i'd help you with that, rookie." raventhorn snorted. finally coming down from his crazed giggles.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
rookcall
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 10:20 PM

rookcall

Freshkill:
Played by prunella

Badges

ShadowClan

rookcall
rookcall
"Well what would you have done?" Rookcall retorted, "what would I use, my paws? I don't have nifty twoleg fingers!" He huffed, continuing to shoulder back out of the brambles. He luckily hadn't managed to hurt himself when tearing the thorns away from his body, but he easily could have. That probably would've sent Raventhorn into more hysterics.

"You better stop laughing at me or I'll sit on you and then you'll have to get the thorns out," Rookcall quipped. It was an empty threat, of course.

--------------------
user posted image
bio
PM
^
raventhorn
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 09:15 PM

raventhorn

Freshkill:
watcher
male
Played by mikki

Badges

ShadowClan

"oh reaaaaaaally," raventhorn drew out the note for as long as he could, yellow gaze fixated disbelievingly on rookcall. the ceaseless laughter had died, and with it the urge to smother his face in his paws, but faint amusement lingered on the warrior's face. his eyes were lit with a faint, lighthearted glow that had been absent for a long time. the relaxed, easygoing raventhorn sitting across from rookcall now was one he didn't let many cats see. it was a privilege to see this side of the prickly tom, and hinted at the depth of his trust.

"whatever you say, patchfur. i'll believe it when i see it. you'd have to catch me first... i could just lead you right through some more brambles." raventhorn smirked at the thought.

he tilted his head to regard rookcall in a new light, looking down his nose at the other male. "rookie. roooookie. are you hitting on me? is that what this is? because i already have a boyfriend - but i am flattered you want me. seriously. totally flattered."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | ShadowClan | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
CritterCosmos Antarsia-Rpg