Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: The latest Gathering has been posted!

Weather: Leaf-fall is here, leaves have changed colors, and every day feels a little colder. Rain showers are frequent, and on colder days, there may even be ice pellets and wintry mix!

November Contests:

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

More l(o)st than I realized, Kittypet! open
Bella
 Posted: Aug 22 2017, 06:16 PM

Bella

Freshkill:
Kittypet
Female
Played by
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

Pampered Fluff

Kittypet

The white kittypet focused on the tom as he manuevered down the tree. These cats are so brave, they scare off dogs and climb trees! Admiration flowed inside her.

Bella pricked her ears as she heard a voice. She looked down at Walnutpaw. What an odd spot on her fac..no - that wasn't a spot - it was an eye! She gave the young cat a small smile in return for her reassurance, but she couldn't help but be distrubed by the creature's appearance.

She tore her gaze away from the odd three-eyed cat to met Waspwhisker's eyes. "Oh would you?"

--------------------
Bio
PM
^
sugar.
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 12:21 PM

sugar.

Freshkill:
sweetheart
they/them
Played by skypher

Badges

candy-coated sugar cane

ShadowClan

//mobile

Sugar huffed as they watched the warrior's gaze turn sour. They stuck their tongue out at the older. They did not understand that kits were not allowed outside of camp. They were found outside, they've proven themselves. The fact they kept sugar under lock and key didn't make them happy. They wouldn't stay immobilized. The munchkin turned to the kittypet. They wondered which houses the white was from. Sugar blinked and smiled at the other in greeting.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Waspheart
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 08:40 PM

Waspheart

Freshkill:
ShadowClan
Male
Played by Asher

Badges

you don't need poltergeists for sidekicks

Members

Waspheart blinked at Walnutpaw, and then up at Bella. He climbed back up, clinging to the side of the tree. The muscles in his back strained from the exertion of bracing himself against the trunk once again, but he held himself there, digging in his claws.

"When you're ready, Bella," he smiled.

Hopefully it would come easily to her. He wasn't quite sure how he'd manage if he had to help her down physically. He wasn't going to mention this aloud though -- best not to jinx it.

--------------------
Played by Asher

Busy most days. Bear with me if posts are slow or intermittent. ^ ^
PM
^
Bella
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 09:52 AM

Bella

Freshkill:
Kittypet
Female
Played by

Badges

Pampered Fluff

Kittypet

The kittypet gave a small nod before carefully maneuvering her body so it would be in position to go backwards down the tree. Then, she pulled her paws around the trunk and sunk her claws the way that Waspheart had.

She shut her eyes nervously as she shuffled down the trunk, her claws scoring the bark as she slowly moved.

Bella gave a startled yip when her rump touched the ground. Her blue gaze flew open and she glanced around at the surrounding cats in wonder. "I did it!" She chirped, fluffy tail flicking wildly. Her chest swelled with genuine pride. "I climbed down the tree!"

She gave an excited look up to Waspheart. "Waspheart, I did it! Oh thank you!"

--------------------
Bio
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | ShadowClan | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
CritterCosmos Antarsia-Rpg