Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: April's Gathering is here!

Our Hogwarts board is now open! (And if you don't know already, Hogwarts has some character items available in the shop!)

Weather: Newleaf has officially arrived! The nights are still chilly and there is still occasional snowfall, especially at higher altitudes, but the days are getting a little warmer as time passes.

Ongoing Events: Nominations for summer's Artist and RPer of the Season have started! Open through June 15th.

Add Reply
New Poll

and i gotta get to r(o)ck bottom!, sickly loner on the border
Experiment X
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 07:49 PM

Experiment X

Freshkill:
Played by
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

Members

X stumbled through the swampy terrain, the damp soil squishing underneath her calloused paws. She felt the blood rushing in her ears, and could hear her heart hammering loudly. Her vision blurred, and her steps became less and less steady as she continued across the marshes. Her joints ached, but she trudged on. She couldn't afford to stop, not now.

The tall seal point molly had escaped from a strange and terrifying place. It was a small, confined area, with walls and ground made of blinding white material. Every once in a while, a horrifying, hairless giant that stood on its hind legs would invade the confinement and in turn her privacy. The creatures- she called them the Torturers- would grasp liquid-filled containers with a sharp, gray claw at the tip in one fleshy, deformed paw and with the other slather her leg with foul smelling liquid. Then, they would shove the container's tip into her leg, and no matter how much she howled and thrashed they wouldn't stop. Even now, her long right leg was sore from the stabbing day-in and day-out. But a few nights ago, she had rushed out the door just before it closed, and she had dashed through many areas with the same coloration before reaching a blockade. As if a sign from the gods, another Torturer opened the blockade, giving her a small time frame to jump out.

A sign from the gods? Nonsense. She didn't believe in any higher powers. How could there be, with creatures like Torturers in the world?

She had fled for a good length, far away enough from the facility for the Torturers never to find her. But the over-exertion had made her woozy. She felt as if she had just been attacked by the malicious monsters again, and the effects from the needle had been layered ten times over. But she had to ensure her safety and continue. Days and nights had passed, and here she was now, in swampland far away from her previous residence. She was starving and weak, from the injections and her lack of prey. Her long legs trembling, she took another step, barely planting her foot onto the ground. The lengthy Siamese was shaking all over now, cold and helpless. She sniffed the air lightly, revealing strong, tangled scents from many cats drifting through the air. The she-cat felt a slight twinge of hope.

"Hello?!" she howled, pushing every last bit of air out of her lungs and using her remaining energy. "Is somebody there?! Anybody?! Please..."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
W o l f
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:25 AM

W o l f

Freshkill:
beastchild
Female
Played by Wolf

Badges

not all who wander are lost

Members

The lithe and slender form of a flame colored molly emerged from the undergrowth to stand before the lengthy framed Siamese, icy blue eyes flashing with suspicion. Her petite maw lifted into the air, opening, flashing ivory fangs, tasting the air for the scents that would tell her where the intruder had been and what sort of danger she would bring with her, but the only thing she found was the sour stench of fear.

Her eyes cold chips of sky blue ice softened, and she padded forward, still wary but kinder somehow. "Hey, it's alright, you have a name friend?"
PM
^
Nevermoor
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:25 AM

Nevermoor

Freshkill:
Warrior
Tom
Played by Egotistical Lilypad

Badges

Awards: 1

a brand new tragedy

ShadowClan

Nevermoor

Tom | ShadowClan | 32 Moons

Nevermoor had taken to the forest once again in an effort to clear his mind. The recent events of Blackjay and his now dead kits was still fresh in his mind. He had already grieved, now he knew it was time to move on, even if they still tugged at his heart strings.

The hairless tom stepped carefully through the forest green eyes gazing out beyond the border searching for any signs of movement. Before Nevermoor's eyes finished sweeping over the horizon a sudden shrill yowl entered his ears. Head snapping around Nevermoor didn't even hesitate before speeding off toward the voice.

As Nevermoor approached the scene he came up alongside Frostbite, thankful that his friend was here to help him interact with this outsider. Nevermoor couldn't help but let out a small smile at Frostbites hospitable nature, she seemed so different from the frightened she-cat he found on the border all those moons ago.

His three eyes moved to the seal point molly, optics softening as he noted how frail and exhausted the she-cat seemed. The hairless tom held off on speaking, merely offering the she-cat a friendly smile as not.to overwhelm her.

template by #redskiez

--------------------
user posted image

Voice Actor: Antonio Banderas as Puss

Tattooed Deputy of ShadowClan | Single | Ex-Loner | Ex-WindClanner
PM
^
Experiment X
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:17 PM

Experiment X

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

Members

X looked up weakly, her vision still fluctuating. Am I seeing double, or... No, she saw now the distinct difference between the two cats. One cat was a sleek molly with fur as bright as fire and piercing eyes of blue. The other was a wrinkled, hairless cat that reminded her of the way the Torturers' skin crumpled and twisted. He was covered in faded images of foreign objects, and his forehead was decorated with an a extra leaf-green eye. She smiled at the two kind strangers. The soft eyes of both cats comforted her slightly, but she still felt insecure and unsafe. She was not strong enough at the moment to defend against any attempts on her life. The escapee's eyes were dilated with fear and squinted with exhaustion.

Quietly, she murmured, "Experiment X...my name is Experiment X." The molly struggled to speak. How did she know? She wasn't sure. When had she been given that name? That hadn't been her name when she was born, she was certain.

"I'm...I'm sorry..." the seal point apologized. "I ran away from..." What was she to call it? Certainly not her home. "I ran," she corrected. "Do you...know where we are?" The tired and nauseated she-cat struggled to keep her head up, eventually relenting and letting it hang low as she breathed heavily.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ravenstar
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 08:53 AM

ravenstar

Freshkill:
leader
male
Played by mikki

Badges

Awards: 3

i'ma say all the words inside my head

ShadowClan

Ravenstar's head jerked up from his paws at the sound of the scream, a howl of torment that rent the air and sent icy tendrils of unease rippling down his spine. He was on his feet in a heartbeat, in the split second it took for the cries to fade and silence to reign supreme. Eyes widening, pupils blown so wide the only yellow visible was a thin ring around the black, his ears pressed flat against the top of his head, Ravenstar regarded the dark forest around him with newly-birthed wariness.

The silence that followed was heavy, a tangible thing in its own right that hung low in the air like a fog. Ravenstar slipped on quiet paws through the trees, mindful of where each step fell. He didn't know where the scream had come from precisely, only the general direction. But he didn't have to walk long.

Voices cut through the quiet through the trees ahead, muted by the low-hanging boughs of evergreen and fir that crowded down close to the ground. Like arms spread wide, blocking his progress through the forest and preventing him from seeing what potential danger lay ahead.

As he drew nearer he realized the voices were ones familiar to him. Nevermoor and Frostbite, and beneath them someone Ravenstar didn't know. Relief at knowing his clanmates were handy nearby, that they had already swept in and cut off whatever danger was lurking in the shadows, made Ravenstar's approach the rest of the way more harried. He didn't bother disguising himself the rest of the way, letting his feet fall heavily onto whatever lay in his path.

When he broke through the final barrier of branches he did so loudly, shouldering his way through like the proud and arrogant cat he was. Ravenstar paused, eyes narrowing suspiciously, to study the cat sprawled on the ground in front of his clanmates. It was impossible to tell how old she was beneath the myriad of wounds scattered across her body. her leg, in particular, was gruesome, flecked with a mess of old blood and wounds. She was scrawny, clearly underfed and brutalized, her ribs showing through a pelt made thin and patchy by undernourishment.

"You're in ShadowClan." Ravenstar rumbled in answer, not bothering to hide his suspicion as he stalked stiff-legged the last few tail-lengths and stopped alongside Nevermoor. "Go get Middy," He said to his clanmates, though the command was to neither Nevermoor or Frostbite in particular but more of whoever decided to follow it first. Then, to Experiment X, he added, "Never heard a name like Experiment X before. Where are you from?"

--------------------
art by onesie and tybaxel!
user posted image
PM
^
Experiment X
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 09:47 AM

Experiment X

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

Members

experiment x

i got guns in my head and they won't go

Surrounded now by three cats, X made an effort to lift her head to glance at the strange newcomer, but she could only keep it up long enough to catch a small glimpse of the tall, black cat and his suspicious, glinting yellow eyes.

"I'm... I'm sorry," she gasped, knowing that she looked like she was lying with her refusal to make eye contact. "I get...like this when I...am too...am too active." When she overworked herself, she could barely breathe, see, stand...but she was making an effort.

"ShadowClan," she repeated, tracing over the words carefully. A strange name, to be sure. But it was a place with a name, at least. The place she remembered, the place she had escaped from- her mind flashed back to that horrid place now- had not had a name. It had only had those stinging white walls and floor, the warm, stinging pain of the needles jabbing through the thin muscles on her leg, the ache that often rattled through her bones. bowls of food sliding under the door rarely, bowls of water more often. She was silent for a few moments, catching her breath. "I don't know. It was..." she took a shaky breath, pain stabbing her harder as she remembered. "white. There were... there was... these creatures. I named them Torturers. They put...they did...these pins, these needles into my leg...it hurt. it burns."
Still seeing blurry and feeling like the world was spinning beneath her, but at least able to speak without gasping now, she cried quietly, "I'm so, so sorry. I don't know where I come from. I don't know where it was. I don't know who my parents where, who my family was, if I even had one. I know my name is strange to you, but Experiment X is the thing the Torturers said to me most, so I assumed it was my name." She spoke fast and quick, her words blurring together in her ears. But perhaps that was only what she heard, and not what the tom in front of her did.

"What is your name, and why are you all talking to me, surrounding me, coming near me? What do you want from me? I know I'm vulnerable, but you don't have to attack me. You...you don't..." another bout of dizziness hit her like a wave.

template by #redskiez

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Blackrise
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 02:48 PM

Blackrise

Freshkill:
Warrior
Male
Played by Elmo

Badges

ShadowClan

blackrise
male
domestic
shadowclan
neutral good
He had arrived in time to hear her rant and was instantly interested. Torturers? It soundedt horrible and fascinating and the warrior wanted nothing more then to poke and prod at her memory to find out more. But her last wobbling rant seemed to leave her dazed and frightened and he took a cautious step away and lifted a soothing paw.

"We're not going to hurt you," he meowed smoothly. "We're not so barbaric... well, most of us aren't," he added with a sly glance towards Ravenstar. The occasional undertone insult was all he was capable of towards the other tom, what with his sister being his mate and his own love being his best friend. Eventually that wouldn't matter and he would insult as he had before but for now. "Come with us miss, we've got a healer that can look at you and make you well again."
lay underneath the harvest moon, do all the things that lovers do, just me and you

--------------------
signature © num & citali
user posted image
PM
^
Experiment X
 Posted: Yesterday at 08:48 am

Experiment X

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

Members

experiment x

i got guns in my head and they won't go

X was fascinated and horrified. A healer? She hadn't heard that word in moons. In fact, she wasn't entirely sure she had ever heard that word- but she knew what it meant. A healer would be a cat that would fix her. A cat that would tend to her. Someone to care for her. It had been a long time since she had ever felt cared for- she remembered a small twinge of what it felt like- but perhaps this was the place she would be free. ShadowClan. Free of Torturers, free of needles, free of those white walls. All the same, how could she be sure these cats weren't here to abuse here? How could she know they wouldn't lead her back to the Torturers, back to their cold, fleshy paws and strange voices; to her malnourishment and footsteps that filled her with dread. She didn't- she would have to trust blindly in these strangers and hope that when the time came, she would be strong enough to fend off any threat.

She breathed in the swampy air. Free. The oriental molly nodded slowly, and moved her shaky paw to step forward. She breathed slowly and surely- the spinning was beginning to slow to a gentle turn, and her vision was becoming clearer. She took another step, her mutilated back leg aching and burning. It had been a few minutes since her sprinting away from that horrifying place to this exact spot, and her heart was starting to return to a normal pace now, one she could handle.
"I think...I think I can walk now. Lead the way. But go slow," she warned them. "I'm not very fast," she purred, her whiskers twitching with amusement and a sparkle in her eye.

template by #redskiez

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | ShadowClan | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
CritterCosmos Antarsia-Rpg Warriors: No Moon