Trumpets doesn't have a custom title currently.
Location: No Information
Born: No Information
Website: No Information
Played By: No Information
Custom Title: nootiest of the noots
Joined: 20-May 17
Last Seen: Jun 3 2018, 11:10 AM
Local Time: Jun 24 2018, 12:42 PM
277 posts (0.7 per day)
( 0.72% of total forum posts )
Jun 3 2018, 11:10 AM
It's been a good year on this site, but with worsening problems in life, I've decided it is in my best interest to step away from the site so I can focus on my life. I am so, so sorry to everyone who has a character affected by the deaths/disappearances of mine-- I hate that I have to leave so suddenly, but I've tried my best to warn those who are most closely connected. Below are the outcomes of my many characters.
Aristotle: after a taste of his first battle, he decided clan life wasn't for him. He bid his mother (Bubblepool) farewell and left ThunderClan to live as a kittypet nearby.
Bagelbite: he hasn't been played much since Breadcrumb disappeared. It can be assumed he wandered off to follow or search for his sister.
Bearfrost: the possession wore off, and she was once more in the weird afterlife. Exclusive rights given to Ego to use her for plots relating to Bear's kids and their training. She would be strict, protective, and kind with them.
Coalstep: he's already dead. Again, exclusive rights to Ego to have him pop up whenever Silverstar wants to see him. He'd remain forever faithful and would be the first one to welcome her (and any kiddos) to StarClan.
Deerleap: poor Deer.... as soon as he got the okay to resume normal warrior duties, he probably went to climb a tree, fell again, but this time broke his neck. Exclusive rights given to Tyb for if she ever wants to use his ghost as a plot point. He will forever be young and carefree in StarClan, but also eager to see his kits grow. Let's be honest it's probably for the best that he won't help raise them. :' )
Lilacpaw: she disappeared from camp. Her whereabouts are unknown.
Night of Soft Rain: an injury from the fight with Goldstar became infected. He became ill quickly and succumbed.
Northsea: I literally only got to post with her once before my life turned to chaos. Ego may adopt her out if she desires, otherwise her character can be retconned (rules permitting.) She is spunky, flirty, and a prankster just like her twin brothers. Looks almost exactly like them except she's covered in scars from an undetermined past.
Otterpaw: Clan life wasn't for Otter. He would've ditched in the middle of the night like a coward and never returned.
Venomstar: Will lose all nine of her recently-gained lives in the BloodClan fire saving Thornkit-- no body will be found. Both Ego and Copper may use her ghost however they wish. She would've ended up in StarClan and watched over Emberblade, Thorn, Night, Wolf, and Bitter.
Sablepaw: went off into the tunnels alone. Never returned, but her body was also never found.
It breaks my heart to be leaving behind all of my wonderful friends and the many ongoing plots, but I hope you can all understand that this is what's best for me. Good luck with all future endeavors! (Don't let mikki give her characters too much angst plz)@Silverstar
(no, I never learned how to tag your main account)@copper@satoshi@Tybaxel
May 25 2018, 12:04 PM
School was out, and with the newfound freedom of the many children of twolegplace came with them a greater threat to BloodClan. It was well into the evening, and a pack of four were spending their leisure time walking the deserted alleyways and kicking at the garbage that littered the streets. Every so often one would call out obnoxiously, and the other three would soon join the whooping with their own cacophony of boisterous laughter.
They hadn't seemed to spot any of the cats of BloodClan yet, but the cats had no doubt spotted them. Twolegs had not ventured this far into the territory for many, many moons. This was not a good sign.
May 20 2018, 10:34 PM
*Stole idea from mikki with permission*
Design BloodClan's new camp!
Due to forthcoming events, BloodClan will be in need of a new place to have camp! Anyone is allowed and encouraged to participate regardless of affiliation within the clan.
The creator of the chosen clan will receive 500fk
Current camp: an abandoned pet store with multiple floors
Requirements for new camp:
- Should be located near/in twolegplace
- Needs to have shelters for dens
Submissions should have the following:
- detailed descriptions of the territory. Feel free to make any landmarks (such as sunningrocks or the owl tree)
- pictures (images or drawings) to help get a better idea of what the area looks like
- places for a nursery, somewhere to hold meetings, and adequate space for the healers and their herbs (and a garden)
Ultimately I will look for creativity and practicality-- BloodClan is likely to settle in a safe place that won't be at risk of being destroyed again.
Submissions are due: June 3rd*
*date subject to be extended
May 13 2018, 06:50 PM
Tryna get some more friends for my characters so if you're interested at all in anything, I'm not too picky!
* apprentice of ThunderClan (probably about 13 moons)
* cowardly, a little bit arrogant, and definitely not thrilled with clan life. He was born a kittypet but came to ThunderClan to be with his mother. Though his loyalty is uncertain, he'll hang around the clans because he knows the twolegs would never take back a showcat that now has ugly scars.
- love interest (female)
- any can be non-thunderclan
* apprentice of ThunderClan (9-10 moons)
* snarky, sassy, and just plain rude. She's quick to judge and hates being wrong. Despite the large amounts of negativity, she's a friend who will be very protective and loyal, and probably a little too keen on beating up whoever hurts those she cares about. Once beyond the rude behavior, one would see she's very damaged from being abandoned by her parents. Her adopted brother, Antlerpaw, is the only thing tying her to ThunderClan, otherwise she hates her own clan and will probably one day leave.
- love interest (male)
- non-thunderclan would be awesome (but definitely not required) to give her a reason to one day leave the clan
* apprentice of RiverClan (9 moons)
* cowardly, easily frightened, entirely a pushover, and smart. He doesn't like to leave camp, but can easily be goaded into doing pretty much anything he doesn't want to. Otter is loyal to RiverClan and would never betray them. His hobbies include long walks on the beach and worrying obsessively over minor things.
- love interest (female)
- RiverClan only
* apprentice of WindClan (11 moons)
* generally quiet unless spoken to. She's a no-nonsense kind of gal who isn't afraid to snap at those annoying her, but won't hold grudges. Not for too long, anyway. She's diligent in her learning and is very focused on becoming a good warrior.
- WindClan preferable, but not required
Apr 13 2018, 11:57 PM
Soft growls rumbled through the sky, as if StarClan themselves were having a quarrel in the stars. It'd been so long since Sablepaw had heard thunder, but with the warmer weather, snowstorms were beginning to turn into thunderstorms. That was okay with her. Snow was too cold.
Tiny drops of rain fell lazily to the ground on and off, but it was never more than a sprinkle. The air was cool and fresh, and a light breeze ruffled the fur on Sable's back as she padded toward camp, a freshly-caught hare hanging from her jaws. It was later in the day, still a few hours away from sunset, but her work was completed.
Sablepaw set the hare down atop the prey pile, stretching forward on her stubby legs to get it to lay nicely before retreating a few steps back to admire her catch. It wasn't that impressive, really, but it would fill some bellies. The young molly spun around, coming nose-to-chest with a clanmate and stumbling backward. She landed on her rump with a soft thud, and raised a paw to her nose as her eyes watered from the hit. After testing to make sure nothing was seriously injured, deep blue eyes cast back up toward who she had run into, and she muttered a soft apology.