Dockers doesn't have a custom title currently.
Location: No Information
Born: No Information
Website: No Information
Played By: life
Custom Title: "dammit docky"
Joined: 4-May 17
Last Seen: Today at 02:10 am
Local Time: Mar 21 2018, 02:35 PM
145 posts (0.5 per day)
( 0.50% of total forum posts )
Feb 25 2018, 04:10 PM
These are our current high position rules and guidelines to follow to help keep Clans active and thriving. They are currently undergoing revision, so they may be subject to change whenever rules have been discussed, and as always feedback and suggestions are much appreciated. This is not a final version of the rules.1) All high positions must post in their respective gatherings.
- Leaders must post at least twice in gatherings, once at the beginning, once again to announce news.
- Deputies must post at least once in gatherings.
- Medicine cats, and their apprentices, must post at least once in medicine cat gatherings.this currently excludes BloodClan2) Leaders need to create one announcements thread each month - this may include ceremonies.3) All high positions must post in any or all threads they are tagged in within three days.4) A leader OR deputy must reply to joining threads within three days, regardless of whether they were tagged or not.5) All high positions must post in an open thread that does not fulfill the above requirements and was not created by them at least once every three days.
6) Do not abuse your powers as an HP by using OOC circumstances to influence the game IC. If you get in a fight with someone OOC and punish their character IC, or promote your OOC friends without IC support, staff may have to step in.
Breaches of the first 5 rules result in a three step process:Check-in
- if a HP has not posted within a week, a staff member will check-in with that member via StaffCat on Discord (or StaffKitten if that member is not on Discord). This is a friendly reminder and is not counted as a warning.Warning
- three days (10 days after last post of HP) after the check-in, if the HP still has not posted according to those rules, the member will be sent an inactivity warning via StaffKitten on the site. This will be marked, and two warnings within a 20-day time period will result in demotion. Three warnings within three months will result in demotion of the character associated with the warnings.Demotion
- if a HP has still not posted 4 days after the warning (14 days after last post of HP) then a demotion will be issued for the high position. This step will only be taken if the first two steps have been followed through.
Breaches of the last rule will result in an instant warning, and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. If there are any issues with any warnings/demotions issued in accordance with these 6 rules, please take it up with staff. Arguing will not be tolerated, and could lead to further consequences such as player warnings, demotion of all hps or a ban. Once a decision has been reached after discussion, it is final.
Staff understands that players cannot be active all the time, so we encourage the use of the High Position Inactivity Notice
thread if you will be absent for a period of time. Any inactivity noted in this thread will be excused by staff.Please note that posting an inactivity notice anywhere aside from the appropriate thread linked above may not count and you may still face consequences for inactivity
Dec 3 2017, 01:42 PM
[dohtml]<text style="text/css"><center><div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; border-bottom: dashed 1px black; padding: 5px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 24px;">+ docky's art shop +</div>
<div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 8px; border-bottom: dashed 1px black;"><b>intro +</b>
<br>hey there, i'm docky! and i draw occasionally. i often have trouble with motivation and art so i debated whether or not to actually do this but here we are! i'm only offering headshots for now, but this might change in the future.
<br><i>i.</i> please do not rush me. it will not make me work faster. if i have not given an update on the progress of your commission within two weeks, you may ask for an update.
<br><i>ii.</i> prices are non-negotiable. i may offer discounts occasionally, but that is my choice. if you can't afford it, please don't order.
<br><i>iii.</i> i have the right to deny any orders for any reason. if in the instance that i do deny your order, i will always provide a reason why.
<br><i>iv.</i> most importantly, please do not remove my watermark. after you have paid, the art is free to use as long as my credit is kept on.
<br><i>v.</i> when ordering, please include a detailed paragraph explaining your character and/or a reference picture. i have a hard time visualising characters from a few sentences, so please give me something to go off of!
<br><i>vi.</i> all wcarpg rules apply.
<p><b>examples and prices +</b>
<br><center>x - x - x - x</center>
<p>given i am only offering headshots at this current point in time, everything is <b>200fk</b>. shading is included, and the background will be transparent by default. feel free to ask about anything you want me to include.
- complete (awaiting payment)
- coloured (needs shading)
- complete (awaiting payment)
<br>i don't mind what your form looks like, but please make sure you include your character's name, appearance (see rules) and desired expression. personality and anything else not specified is optional.
Jul 16 2017, 05:00 AM
i'm looking for somebody who's able to temp my skyclanner, ashwhisker, until the 24th. she is the warfare deputy and school is draining me. alongside that i have to deal with a family event, so i won't have any opportunity to post.
i'm not looking for a large amount of activity, I think at least 5 or 6 decent sized posts will be fine, as skyclan is one of the slower paced clans. her bio is in my character gallery, linked in my sig. it's a tabbed gallery, so all you have to do is locate ash's name on the bottom tabs and click on it.
please post here if you're interested!
Jul 1 2017, 09:28 AM
i wont eat any of you i promise...
buT anyway! hi, i'm dockers, i'm an anime nerd and i rp ashwhisker in skyclan, freepaw in windclan, and pirategold in riverclan
LET'S ALL BE FRIENDS
May 26 2017, 04:04 PM
<div style="background: url(http://i.imgur.com/YV9fHCI.gif); height: 200px; width: 500px; border-top: 10px #8D3551 solid;"></div>
<div style="background: #EDEDED; height: 50px; width: 500px; opacity: 0.8; margin-top: -60px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 2px 0px black; line-height: 48px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8D3551; text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #8D3551; font-family: century; font-size: 36px;">pirategold</div>
<div style="background: #F5F5F5; width: 500px; height: 200px; border-bottom: 10px #8D3551 solid; border-top: 10px #8D3551 solid;">
<div style="width: 460px; height: 180px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; overflow: scroll; font-size: 13px;">
text would go here</div></div>
Active: 23 minutes ago
Active: Jan 16 2018, 01:50 AM
Active: Dec 27 2017, 09:53 AM
Active: May 6 2017, 03:01 PM