Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: September's Gathering is open for everyone to post in!

Weather; Greenleaf is here and the sun is shining bright! Temperatures are averaging 90F/32C. Some rain would be nice, but there's only the occasional pop-up thunderstorm... at least leaf-fall will be here soon?

September Contests: None - Artist/RPer of the Month will return in October!

Add Reply
New Poll

till the cows come h(o)me, p, telly and deadeye
Deadeye
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 06:00 PM

Deadeye

Freshkill:
Warrior
Tom
Played by Egotistical Lilypad
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

wanted dead or alive

ThunderClan

Diesel

Tom | ThunderClan | 29 moons

It had been so long since he walked these abandoned streets, the monarchs had been after this part of the city for decades however it seemed the rebels were always been one step ahead, that was thanks to Diesel. He was the son to the founder of the Monarchs and next in line to take over as Sovereign. Diesel couldn't think of anything he hated the idea more of than becoming next in line to rule the Monarchs, their system relied on a monarchy and a hierarchy, born into their ranks. Anyone who opposed or didn't surrender were killed, his father had gained large amounts of followers with the promise of an easy life, the ranking system was defined by things as simple as the pattern of ones fur.
The only salvation he received in his world of madness was his friend Oakland, they had been friends since they were young, an unlikely pair since Oakland was more timid while Diesel was not so scared.
Diesels eyes scanned the alley that he usually met Oakland in, it had been several moons since the last they had seen of each other. Diesel hoped he would be able to see his friend again.

template by #redskiez

--------------------
PM
^
TELEGRAPHAVENUE
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 11:13 AM

TELEGRAPHAVENUE

Freshkill:
MED CAT
HE/HIM
Played by birbs

Badges

with tears in my eyes, i begged you to stay

ThunderClan

oakland pushed open his eyes with a soft sigh, giving up on yet another failed attempt at sleeping peacefully. for the past couple of weeks or so, his dreams had been frequently haunted by some ghost or specter or whatever trying to teach him about medicine and talking about forests. softspoken and timid as he was, the tom was maybe this close of telling his divine mentor to fuck off and get lost so that he could get some actual sleep for once.

stars forbid that something actually be peaceful in his life for once, right? the brown tabby tom scooted from his spot underneath what he'd heard some humans call a lie-something or another. they spent nearly all hours of the day trooping in and out, which was annoying as all hell, but the old lady who ran the place didn't really mind him about so he stayed anyway.

he squinted up, noticing that the sun was fairly high in the sky.

oh hell, he was late. what if diesel left? or was upset with him? anxiety crawled up his throat and he sped towards their alley, hoping that his old friend would forgive him for his tardiness. they'd been friends for about as long as oak could remember after bumping into each other in a chance meeting when they were children. surprisingly, at least to him, they'd clicked rather well and had been friends ever since.

in all truth, he was rather fond of the tom, even though diesel's gang ties were exactly what he was avoiding. oak's parents had been members of the business once-upon-a-time and though the group had long gone inactive, his parents had simply joined up with one of the other gangs roaming the city, pressuring him to do the same, and had sent him running in resistance. call him soft or whatever you wanted, because dammit he was. he didn't like hurting others. in fact, all oak had ever wanted was just a warm place to sleep and food.

but at any rate, oak was pretty close to diesel. perhaps, because they disliked the gangs in the city with same vehemence and disgust. perhaps because diesel was one of the few cats that didn't halfway spit at an ol' softie like oak. perhaps, because diesel was strong in ways oak needed or because oak was soft in ways that diesel needed. whatever the reason, oak adored seeing the tom and was always glad to see him.

he picked his way down to the floor of the alley from the roof, glad to see that the other was present. "diesel!" he called excitedly, feeling the tightness in his chest ease somewhat at seeing the other. "i've missed you!"

--------------------
PM
^
Deadeye
 Posted: Oct 15 2017, 04:57 PM

Deadeye

Freshkill:
Warrior
Tom
Played by Egotistical Lilypad

Badges

wanted dead or alive

ThunderClan

Diesel

Tom | ThunderClan | 30 moons

It was in that moment Diesel felt the weight of his stress suddenly disappear. He turned to face his friend and a smile spread across his face as he quickly approached. "Oakland." Diesel greeted happily, brushing against his friend, it was then he felt the sudden rush of emotions as they emerged from wherever Diesel was suppressing them. The tom cat let out a shaky sigh. He had almost forgotten about his scarred eye. It was a new addition. Deadeye could feel tears prick at his remaining eye as the memory of where he had gotten it resurfaced. "I can't stay there anymore." Diesel began in a low whisper. "I can't do it, the monarchs are blood thirsty killers, my father he chose me, at the meeting, he chose me to be next in line as Sovereign." Diesel said, aware he was probably confusing his friend with the onslaught of information. "I can't do it, I wont."

template by #redskiez

--------------------
PM
^
TELEGRAPHAVENUE
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 03:20 PM

TELEGRAPHAVENUE

Freshkill:
MED CAT
HE/HIM
Played by birbs

Badges

with tears in my eyes, i begged you to stay

ThunderClan

"diesel!" oak exclaimed happily again, brushing against the other with a warm purr. "how've you--" he broke off abruptly, his own green eyes widening in surprise as he stared at the other. "your eye, what happened to it? did your father do this, one of his goons?" by the end of his statement, oak was growling. he wasn't a fighter in the slightest, but he'd be damned if he was gonna let someone hurt his friend.

"then don't. i've been having these dreams about stuff and i think they're telling me that i need to leave the city. you should come with me. we can find a home somewhere else, just the two of us. where you don't have to be hurt and where i can take naps and we acan be happy."

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | The City & Lab | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
CritterCosmos Antarsia-Rpg