Warrior Cats A RPG -> a few of my favorite things (o)

Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: July's Gathering is here and check our Avatar Generator!

Interested in RPing a high position? We have some openings - check them out here!

Weather: It's greenleaf! The days are scorching hot - at least the nights are cool!

Ongoing Events:
Nominate your favorite artists and RPers for fall here! This will be open through September 15th.

Congratulations to all of our raffle and seasonal awards winners!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

a few of my favorite things (o), ivy introduces her litter to the world!
pigeonkit
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 08:04 PM

pigeonkit

Freshkill:
kit
male
Played by tybaxel
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

DECEASED

BloodClan

An unashamed cackle erupted from the little tom's throat at Copperpaw's overzealous reaction to the festering fruit - what a scaredy cat! After listening to his explanation, which had mostly gone out the other ear, a mischievous smirk split Pigeonkit's maw as he abandoned his treasure trove that was the garbage and raced after the runaway apple, swatting playfully and sending the brown core bouncing back toward Copperpaw. "Aw, c'mon! Maybe you can use it for somethin'! It's probably full of nutrients and ... plaguey ... doctory stuff!"

His attention was soon ripped from his older brother as Venus approached, a weird yellow rock clamped in her jaws. Intrigued by this "treat", he quickly bounded over to see what the fuss was about. As the plague doctor lay it on the ground, he started toward it when Pumicekit reached it before him, immediately rubbing her paws all over it as he looked on with a cringe of disgust. It was with a frustrated grumble that he barreled over to where she was, irritated by the sole fact that she had something that he didn't, even though he didn't even really know what it was in the first place. Tiny milk teeth sank into the honeycomb as he tried to pull it toward him and away from his sister. Finder's keepers.

--------------------
user posted image
pigeonkit ♂ - 2 moons - bloodclan - blue/white solid
PM
^
lightningpaw
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 12:12 PM

lightningpaw

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

BloodClan

Lighhtningkit's blue eyes narrowed when Pigeonkit stalked forward and reached for the bone. Pulling it back, too late, away from his bossy littermate's grasp, the black and white tom frowned petulantly and watched as his prize was carted away and hidden from view.

"I did find my own stuff, Pigeonkit!" Lightningkit answered petulantly, standing up on his tip-toes to see if he could peer past his brother and find the stolen bone. "You're just jealous I found it- Hey, Bitterkit that's mine!"

He hadn't noticed his other littermate creeping into the trash can behind them until it was too late. But Lightningkit, unlike Pigeonkit, wasn't keen on letting his sister get away. That bone was his! He'd found it, so he got to keep it!

With an angry cry of "Thief! Thief!" Lightningkit barreled out of the can at Bitterkit's heels, giving swift chase in pursuit of the bone that belonged to him.

--------------------
art by citali!
user posted image
PM
^
bitterpaw
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 02:47 PM

bitterpaw

Freshkill:
apprentice
female
Played by em

Badges

all that hate is gonna burn you up.

BloodClan

bitterkit

everything i do is bittersweet

gnawing on her rightly earned bone, bitterkit briefly glanced over at the interaction between copperpaw and pigeonkit, her nose wrinkling involuntarily as she watched her brothers swat... whatever that was around. it looked gross, it probably was gross, and she already knew pigeonkit was probably going to stink up the nest tonight. ugh. she didn't want to smell like that weird apple thing, like copperpaw called it.

she let out a loud chuckle as her brothers noticed her. pigeonkit didn't really seem to care, but she thought he was just too chicken to dare face her. after all, she did have the coolest name out of all of them - what tough warrior was named pigeonkit? no, bitterkit was a much cooler name, thank you very much.

a new voice captured her attention, glancing up at the plague doctor. her eyes lit up as she saw venus carrying something new. she said it was a treat, and glancing down at her measly bone, she was almost debating on going over there. bitterkit glared at her sister immediately getting the first taste, followed by greedy pigeonkit trying to steal something else. again.

apparently, lightningkit cared a lot more than pigeonkit. rightly so, pigeonkit was too competitive to get worked up over a stolen bone. she grinned over at her outraged brother. "finders keepers, lightningkit!" she bounced onto her paws, grasping the bone in her maw and immediately running off. if lightningkit wanted that bone, then he needed to work for it. bloodclan was a clan of strong warriors - bitterkit was definitely willing to prove herself to her mother, her sisters, her littermates, everyone. she was small, thin, lean, but she was going to work hard to prove herself.

template by #redskiez[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

--------------------
user posted image

You could tell me secrets that I'll probably repeat, I'm not trying to hurt you, I just love to speak. *:・゚✧
art credit to number 1

PM
^
lightningpaw
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 07:27 AM

lightningpaw

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

BloodClan

Finders keepers, Bitterkit taunted, as if Lightningkit hadn't been the one to find the bone in the first place! "Finders keepers doesn't count if you steal it!" The black and white tom-kit jeered.

He gasped when Bitterkit snatched the bone up again and took off, pushing his legs to go just a little bit faster so he could catch up. He was still young, his legs still adjusting to his newfound ability to walk and run - it would be a long while before Lightningkit lived up to his name, but already he was showing a precocious surefooted-ness that went beyond his age.

Ivyfang was going to have her work cut out with her last litter. Competitiveness was a trait shared among many of her youngest children. Determination drove Lightningkit to keep running, even when his clumsy legs burned with the effort and he stumbled twice in a row.

The bone clutched tightly between his sister's teeth was what drove the tom-kit forward, until he was close enough to pounce. He reached with a hooked paw, stretching as far as he could to unbalance one of her hind legs.

--------------------
art by citali!
user posted image
PM
^
bitterpaw
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 04:35 AM

bitterpaw

Freshkill:
apprentice
female
Played by em

Badges

all that hate is gonna burn you up.

BloodClan

bitterkit

everything i do is bittersweet

bitterkit sneered at lightningkit protested her claim on the bone. "it does if you abandon it!" the kit retorted, taking her stance on the bone's ownership. it was her's, and her's alone. it was a harsh lesson of the world - if you wanted to be in it, you had to fight for your right. so what if bitterkit was a little competitive? pumicekit wasn't exactly the most competitive, and bitterkit wasn't going to let the toms of the litter have all the fun. no way!

bitterkit glanced behind her, eyes widening as she saw lightningkit's pursuit. he was fast, likely faster than her, but that didn't stop the young molly. she lowered her head, angling her body to become more sleek as she pushed her lean, clumsy legs faster. she had already avoided stumbling four times by now, much less agile than her brothers, but that bone was her's! her bother of a brother wasn't going to take it from her!

she let out a yelp, the bone flying from her maw to a couple feet away as she toppled over, her brother's paw successfully connecting with one of her hinds and causing her to instantly loose her well-gained balance. with a low grumble of a growl, she launched up to her feet, taking a moment to regain balance for attempting to lunge for the bone again, hoping to beat her brother out for her prize.

template by #redskiez

--------------------
user posted image

You could tell me secrets that I'll probably repeat, I'm not trying to hurt you, I just love to speak. *:・゚✧
art credit to number 1

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | BloodClan | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Antarsia-Rpg Warriors: No Moon Bearbones Feles rebirth