Warrior Cats A RPG -> March Gathering

Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: July's Gathering is here and check our Avatar Generator!

Interested in RPing a high position? We have some openings - check them out here!

Weather: It's greenleaf! The days are scorching hot - at least the nights are cool!

Ongoing Events:
Nominate your favorite artists and RPers for fall here! This will be open through September 15th.

Congratulations to all of our raffle and seasonal awards winners!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

March Gathering
ravenstar
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 04:28 PM

ravenstar

Freshkill:
leader
male
Played by mikki
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: 4

i'ma say all the words inside my head

ShadowClan

Ravenstar bit back a curse as he sat up, shaking out his legs and shoulders to brush off the snow clinging to his dark fur. The newly-appointed leader cut a softened glare Rookcall's way, fighting against the urge to throw a biting retort at the warrior. "Go play nice, Rookie. I'm fine."

Turning back to the rock, Ravenstar was much more graceful in his second attempt now that he knew how much power to put into his jump. He pointedly avoided looking the other leaders in the eye as he settled down, sitting as close to the edge of the rock as he dared. Long tail wrapped around his paws, legs arranged comfortably, Ravenstar finally found the gall to glance at the other leaders already situated across the broad surface of the Great Rock.

Silverstar sat across from him, her eyes bright with amusement. It took effort not to snort in derision and conjure up another bitter quip. Be nice, a small voice reminded him. Ravenstar had never been one for niceties, but he was trying. StarClan knew he was making an effort.

"I'm Ravenstar," he told the silver tabby, head dipping in a short nod. "ShadowClan's new leader."

--------------------
user posted image
solid black - male
shadowclan leader - 30 moons

BIOGRAPHY

art by onesie and tybaxel!
PM
^
Ashstar
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 03:40 PM

Ashstar

Freshkill:
Leader
Female
Played by Dockers

Badges

Awards: 1

avvie + sig by tybaxel

SkyClan

Ashstar trailed behind her Clan with a lack of energy. She felt more fatigued than usual from the journey but nothing had changed- honestly, she was probably still recovering from the whole incident back home. The molly wanted nothing more than to hide away in her den and cry, but she was the leader of SkyClan and she couldn't show weakness.

Soon enough, the leader entered the clearing, only a few SkyClanners behind her. Wolfstrike and Endlesssummers had already taken their places, so she made her way through the growing crowd to make her way to the Great Rock. Her expression, while focused and leader-like, seemed fallen and distant to what was common for her.

The small figure, with much more struggle than usual, climbed the rock and sat with the other leaders. There was a new face here- not like Midnighttheater, who had been covering as leader for ShadowClan after Firestar vanished. This interested her, and her ears pricked up towards him to catch his name. "Ravenstar? Well, I hope ShadowClan prospers with you." She said, putting aside her old qualms with ShadowClan for now.

--------------------
ashstar - 34 moons - female - leader - skyclan - template by thes
PM
^
Equinox
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 03:11 AM

Equinox

Freshkill:
Leader
Male
Played by Azooka

Badges

Awards: 3

i'm in a world, stuck in reverse

SkyClan

I'm combing the skies
To light up the dark
'Cause I feel so alone out here

A bright moon cast weary shadows over the forest, bathing it in a solemn blue as its eerie light touched crevices with ethereal fingers. There was a slight shuddered inhale, as he struggled to draw breath over the restrictive device around his neck. As he had grown, it had not, it now served as nothing more than a ticking clock that would eventually be the bringer of his downfall. Though he had experienced downfall, he had experienced disgrace and he had suffered. After removing himself from clan life he had been tried and tested by life on his own with little instinct or survival skills. Thick claw marks had scarred badly over his hide, breaking the seamless pattern of spots and stripes so that they contorted and twisted.

There was no distinct reason in his return, merely a sense of curiosity overlaid by a repressed sense of jealousy. In his lifetime, he had seen the return of SkyClan, the god willed replacement of Velvetstar and only two gatherings. Outside of the clans, his virgin eyes had been exposed to so much more and he craved the simple, almost brainless life of the clan cats. An ex-laboratory pet turned feral exotic animal certainly posed its challenges. After the floods, he had ample opportunity to coat himself in mud. Splashed on in generous amounts, he stank of swamp water and was pleased with his efforts. Slipping through undetected was no issue, he was able to see them before they saw him. The occasional gurgle of his breath could easily be mistaken as that of a bullfrog.

Quietly, he chose a distinct area away from the majority of clan cats and assumed the stiff position of an Egyptian sphinx, with his head for the most part hidden among bramble. There was news to be gathered, and with his scent cloaked and without being in direct line of sight, he was assured of his remaining undetected.

BY MITZI

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Antarsia-Rpg Warriors: No Moon Bearbones Feles rebirth