Warrior Cats A RPG -> im so sorry, they didn't make it [p]

Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: August's Gathering has started!

Check out our Avatar Generator!

Interested in RPing a high position? We have some openings - check them out here!

Weather: It's greenleaf! The days are scorching hot - at least the nights are cool!

Ongoing Events:
Nominate your favorite artists and RPers for fall here! This will be open through September 15th.

Forum Rules Welcome to SkyClan

skyclan is some cool cats super cool

Add Reply
New Poll

im so sorry, they didn't make it [p], ashstar endlesssummers, tw npc death
W o l f
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 04:17 AM

W o l f

Freshkill:
beastchild
Female
Played by Wolf
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

not all who wander are lost

Members

They had left in the late morning. Her father, Windwalker, had been playing catch the moss ball with her, she had been getting very good at it. Her mother, Riverrunner, had laid neary in a shaft of sunlight enjoying the day while watching her mate and daughter play. Other warriors had come needing their help, Wildkit had begged her parents to let her come that she could help, but her parents smiled and said no that they would be back soon.

Riverrunner was a wild one like her daughter. She was an excellent mother, fierce as an eagle, but as soft as moss. She wasn't made to be a queen though, she tried to be still for her daughter, but Wildkit knew, often caught her looking longingly at the entrance of camp, as if waiting for a chance to leap into action. Her father would sometimes joke that the reason Wildkit was so energetic was because her mother had never stopped moving during her pregnancy. He was sure that some of that energy had given to his little snapdragon. That was what he had called her.

Her father Windwalker, was so fast. She didn't care what cats said about WindClanners being the fastest cats of the Inner Clans, they had never seen her father move. He was quicker than the wind, she would have bet her life on it.

They had been the perfect pair, her parents. Born at the same time, inseparable as kits, trained together as apprentices, made warriors together. Everyone said that the only one who could keep up with Riverrunner was Windwalker, that they had been made for one another.

Yet the one day that Windwalker wasn't fast enough was the day he died. He had not been fast enough to get to Riverunner when the rockslide had happened, it had killed the whole patrol.

Wildkit had known something was wrong, her parents had been gone too long, her father had promised he would come play with her and he always kept his promises, he had not broken one yet. It would be dark soon, so she had snuck out of camp. She was good at being quiet, she had been practicing with her father, she stole out of camp and scented the air. Her mother had taught her how to track, her mother was the best tracker in the clan, she followed the scent of her parents.

Her father always smelled like earth and wind, her mother always smelled of lavender and clean water fresh from a gugrling stream. She followed the smell for what seemed like ages until she lost the scent to one that smelled like metal, though she didn't know that was what it smelled like at the time. When she got to the scene of the rockslide, all she saw was a blood bath.

Splashes of red blood drying to rusty brown, entrails dragged foxlengths in every direction by the boulders. Scraps of blood encrusted fur covered in mud, or stuck to the rocks in a gruesome fashion. She didn't understand what she was seeing at first until she found her father, he was the only one whose body was still intact. She ran to him and tried to shake him awake, only she knew he would never open his eyes again when his head fell from his body.

It wasn't until the following morning that she had been found crouched near the head of her father. Her absence had been noted by the queens when they realized that they nursery was quiet for a change, a search was called and it wasn't long until they found her. She was silent, eerily so for one who was renowned for never having been quiet for more than a few minutes at a time since she had learned to speak.

She was brought back to camp where she lay in the nest her mother had for days not moving, not speaking to anyone. She just stared mutely ahead at the entrance to the nursery as if waiting for parents to come home who never would.

@Dockers @endlesssummers @birbs @Ashstar
PM
^
endlesssummers
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 09:19 PM

endlesssummers

Freshkill:
DEP OF WAR
HE/HIM
Played by birbs

Badges

Awards: 1

keeps on bringing me down

SkyClan

endy was exhausted.

the deputy of warfare had been out since dawn with the patrols that day, trying to find out what had happened to the patrol with riverrunner and windwalker on it. he'd felt the shaking that was indicative of a rock slide and had feared the worse, but had been praying otherwise.

rockslides were by no means unheard of on the mountain, but they were far and few in between and most warriors escaped unscathed.

the stars were not kind this time. the scene was a bloodbath, something out of the flame-striped tom's worse nightmares, and when he and a few others had found wildkit, crouched beside her father's body and eerily silent, endlesssummers had ordered a warrior to take her home while he and the rest dug the bodies free.

giving them a true vigil hadn't been possible, the bodies were mangled beyond repair, and the warrior had them simply bury what they could. days had passed and as usual life was moving on, but endlesssummers found himself increasingly worried about wildkit. she'd been so vivacious and active before, but after, she'd been eerily quiet and according to the queens, refused to move from her mother's old nest.

the ginger tom sent out the rest of the patrols for the morning, telling them to keep their wits about them in case of another disaster. with nothing at the moment to do, he found himself headed towards the nursery. his thoughts drifted to his mate, a thrill bouncing through him from head to toe at the fact that he could truly call her his mate now, and their own adopted daughter, hoping privately that the day would never come where his own daughter would have to see something so horrifying.

poking his head in, the ginger tom called out a soft greeting to the other queens, before his stare landed on wildkit. there she was, staring blankly at him (past him really, he knew). the warrior opened his mouth to address her but pulled back at the last moment, feeling awkward. glancing around then for ash, he resolved to wait, sure that between the two of them, maybe she'd be better at coaxing the kitten out.

--------------------
I FOUND THE CURE TO growing older

endlesssummers || skyclan deputy of warfare || 25 moons || bio
thanks to tybaxel for the avatar!

BUTyou're the only place that feels like home
PM
^
W o l f
 Posted: May 7 2018, 12:32 AM

W o l f

Freshkill:
beastchild
Female
Played by Wolf

Badges

Members

bump for ashy @Ashstar
PM
^
Ashstar
 Posted: May 11 2018, 03:21 PM

Ashstar

Freshkill:
Leader
Female
Played by Dockers

Badges

avvie + sig by tybaxel

SkyClan

/SO LATE IM SORRY

Ashstar had been horrified with the news of Windwalker and Riverrunner's deaths. It had felt like a punch in the gut, since all the leader wanted was to keep her precious warriors safe from as much harm as she could. Unfortunately though, she could not control natural disasters; only StarClan could. After the burials of the warriors they'd lost during the rockslide, she'd looked up to Silverpelt with one question on her mind.

Why? They hadn't deserved it, the patrol was innocent. If something had been done wrong, they should have punished her for being a bad leader- or maybe, Ashstar thought later, they were punishing her through means of hurting what she was most proud of. Every single death Ashstar felt as her fault, even if in reality there was nothing she could have done to prevent the outcome. All stories have an end, even if it was a particularly gruesome one.

However, what had been most concerning was the now orphaned Wildkit. Both of her parents had perished, leaving her in an almost comatose-like state, staring through anybody who came to see her. Nobody was taking the deaths harder than the little kitten that had found them, had found her parents dead at the scene. It broke Ashstar's heart; any kit's loss of innocence did. Like her mate, Endlesssummers, she had felt a large amounts of worry for Wildkit and had taken up watching her during the quiet breaks of her leader duties.

One of those times was now, and the small leader followed her mate as he peered through the nursery entrance. Pale green eyes drifted straight towards Wildkit, and her gaze softened at the sight. "Hey sweetie," she whispered to the kitten quietly in an effort not to alarm her. She wanted to feel inviting, she wanted to make sure Wildkit felt like the safest kitten in the world. "How're you feeling?"

--------------------
ashstar - 41 moons - female - leader - skyclan - template by thes
PM
^
W o l f
 Posted: May 11 2018, 06:45 PM

W o l f

Freshkill:
beastchild
Female
Played by Wolf

Badges

Members

She was waiting, she waiting for them to come home. Papa had said they would finish playing when he and Mama came home, she had been waiting for days, she didn't want to eat. What if she missed them? She eventually fell asleep her body aching from being in the same position for so long.

Yet as the time wore on her mind, try as it might, could not shield her from the truth, could no longer deny that what she had seen wasn't in fact some horrific nightmare, but had in fact happened. Her parents were dead, and they weren't coming back.

As if coming from a trance she blinked her eyes that had at once taken on a far away look, but now seemed to become clear but with a heavyness they lacked before. She was older somehow, though not in body, but certainly in mind. She looked up and came face to face with both the leader and deputy of her clan. Ashstar and Endlesssummers.

She saw the look in their eyes and the dam inside her broke. Ashstar and Endlesssummers, they were sad too. Sad to have lost friends and comrades, she wasn't alone. That thought gave her a bit of solace.

"I want Mama and Papa!" she wailed throwing her tiny body into Ashstar's fur, "Papa said we play mossball! He said they would be right back! They're gone! I want them back!" she cried out as if to beg the stars above to bring back to her what she loved most in the world.
PM
^
endlesssummers
 Posted: May 12 2018, 10:51 AM

endlesssummers

Freshkill:
DEP OF WAR
HE/HIM
Played by birbs

Badges

keeps on bringing me down

SkyClan

ash's words were quiet, but with them, something in wildkit's eyes broke and she launched herself at his mate with a sob. endy stepped out of the way, ears flat against his head in sympathy for the kitten. it had been so many moons since he'd lost his own parents, but the pain felt fresh in the wake of what had happened to wildkit. he said nothing though, unsure exactly of how to comfort her when the blow had been this severe. sure, he was good at playing the goofball, but this seemed beyond his skills.

didn't mean he couldn't try. the ginger tom simply pressed against his mate with a quiet sound as he decided to give it a shot. "i--" the ginger tom stumbled over his words for a moment, "i know that we can't bring your parents back but... skyclan--we," it was obvious that he meant himself and ash and strawbs too, their other adopted daughter, "can be your family, take care of you."

--------------------
I FOUND THE CURE TO growing older

endlesssummers || skyclan deputy of warfare || 25 moons || bio
thanks to tybaxel for the avatar!

BUTyou're the only place that feels like home
PM
^
Ashstar
 Posted: May 12 2018, 01:03 PM

Ashstar

Freshkill:
Leader
Female
Played by Dockers

Badges

avvie + sig by tybaxel

SkyClan

Ashstar
protector of skyclan

Ashstar curled around Wildkit as the kitten launched herself at her. She had lost people too; her parents had died back in the old territory, and she'd never met her siblings. She'd been the only survivor of her litter. The leader knew what the white and black kitten was feeling, but the pain Ashstar felt had numbed; Wildkit's was fresh, and someone of her age should never have to deal with a tragedy like this on their own.

Her motherly instincts kicked in and the leader attempted to run her tongue comfortingly over the fur on top of Wildkit's head. Her mother had done this to her many times when Ash had been scared and overwhelmed, and it had always worked. Maybe it would be the same for Wildkit? It would take more than her comfort to deal with the hurt of Windwalker's and Riverrunner's death, but Ashstar was happy to take as much time as the kitten needed.

Listening to her mate, Ashstar nodded along with his words. She wanted to give Wildkit the world, make her feel loved and cared for- every kit, no matter who you were, deserved it in her eyes. "Yes," Ashstar agreed, voice soft and tender. "You are capable of great things, Wildkit. Windwalker and Riverrunner will be so proud of you, and they are never truly gone." The leader raised her head up to the sky.

"They are watching from StarClan, guiding you from Silverpelt." Ashstar smiled finally.

--------------------
ashstar - 41 moons - female - leader - skyclan - template by thes
PM
^
Wildpaw
 Posted: May 13 2018, 08:16 AM

Wildpaw

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

Members

Wildkit looked up at the leader eyes full of tears, her parents were watching her? Then that meant they weren't really gone right? They weren't with her in body but they were still there, just not right now. She imagined herself older, having lived a full life, her future mate, even kits around, grand kits even great grandkits around her. She was happy, and then as night fell she went to sleep one final time, and her parents were waiting for her in StarClan, and Papa would have a mossball, and he would smile his smile.

"Hey there Spark, I know I promised you we would finish that game of mossball, better late than never right?" he said. Her mother was there too, just as she had been that morning, bathing in sunshine and smiling at her. "We missed you sweetheart."

The thought brought tears to her eyes as she curled into Ashstar, "I miss them. I'm sorry I haven't been good lately, thank you very much. I would like that, that is to be a part of your family, if you'd have me," she said looking at them with green eyes full of hope.

"Mama and Papa are probably worried about me up in StarClan, I shouldn't worry them so much. Papa always said that you were the best leader SkyClan had ever had, he would be so glad to know you were taking care of me the way mama was," she said.

She looked at Endy, "Mama said that you were a funny tom, always made her laugh, she'd be relived to know you were looking out for me too." she said.

Then a thought occurred to her. "Wait, if I become leader, then Mama and Papa wouldn't have to worry about me! Oh that's perfect!" In that moment the depressed little she kit was gone and the vibrant lively one was back. She all but vibrated with energy.

"How do I become leader though? It's not a sure thing, but it has to be, I mean I want it now because I want it, oh I know Ashstar maybe you could teach me, I know I have to earn it of course, and I will work really hard. How do you decide who goes on hunting patrols? Just patrols? You must know everyone so well to do that, I need to start talking to everyone, I need to know the territory too, I need to know everything, where do I start? There's so much to learn, and I'm a kit so I can't leave camp by myself, Endy could you take me on a patrol? I need to learn everything as soon as possible! Wait, Endy could I be your apprentice! That would be perfect I could be right in the thick of it that would be perfect! I need to be a mentor too, I need an apprentice in order to become deputy, but I shouldn't just get an apprentice so I can become a mentor. Do I even want an apprentice? It's kind of like having a sibling, I always wanted brothers and sisters, yes I definitely want an apprentice so that's not a problem. I should talk to Wolfstrike too! Where is he?"

--------------------
'never never never give up, that is my nindo'

user posted image

credit to tybs for the gorgeous siggy <3

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | SkyClan | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Antarsia-Rpg Warriors: No Moon Bearbones Feles