Warrior Cats A RPG -> o great oracles - private, dream attack!

Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: Check out Project: Zelig and The Tribe has a board now.

Weather: It's newleaf! and each clan is having some weird weather

Ongoing Events:
We have an art contest up to design a new shopkeeper.
Nominations for summer's Artist and RPer of the Season have started! Open through June 15th.

Add Reply
New Poll

o great oracles - private, dream attack!
NPC
 Posted: May 6 2018, 04:56 AM

NPC

Freshkill:
Played by
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

NPC

Ooc: This is placed in the dream world, your characters actions can be stretched and more creative since its a dream. The nightmare monster has 200 HP the HP for claners goes as follows:
Warriors 100
Apprentices: 75
Kittens: 50

Once your HP hits zero your character wakes up.

You do not need the sight to join

So these were the blessed healers of the clans? That was interesting enough to drive this phantom from his hiding space, the shadowy figure lurked in the dreamscape, it looked like a large cougar but made of shadows, its eyes were an icy blue and its fangs very much were saying 'please jump into my mouth' aka he was ready to munch and crunch some meddy cats.

"Lets see if you healers can fight"

@birbs @Tybaxel @Bits @prunella @Pine @Shally @mikki @Sparx @NumbieOne
PM
^
supernatural
 Posted: May 6 2018, 10:14 AM

supernatural

Freshkill:
Healer
Female
Played by

Badges

Awards: 3

My own worst nightmare

Members

"Ooh, thanks for the vacation creep."

Supernatural was smiling. The grim molly, with all her scars and disfigurement, was overjoyed to be out of the Dark Forest for a night, to be offered combat and a chance to stretch her legs outside her dark abode.

"Anyone who doesn't know how to fight, stay back. Anyone who knows, fan out - makes it harder to hit more than one person."

If he was expecting gentle healers, he might be right for Pale and the Thunderclanners... but certainly not the twisted Riverclanner.

--------------------

Thanks to tybaxel for the avatar and my dearest onesie for the signature
PM
^
Copperpaw
 Posted: May 6 2018, 03:45 PM

Copperpaw

Freshkill:
MCA
Male
Played by Numbie

Badges

Awards: 2

繊細 || DELICATE

BloodClan

Copperpaw did not need a phantom monster to follow him in order to have his rest plagued by horrid images. With his abilities paired with the traumas of his life he was constantly followed by nightmares whether he wanted it or not. He was often visited by spirits and tragedy when he was meant to be at rest. When he found himself in these strange lands facing a mysterious being, poor little Copperpaw gulped and shuddered madly at the challenge before him. He was of Bloodclan, not at all involved with the main five so the other medicine cats were unknown to him.

To him, this was a dream and these were puppets of his imagination, or perhaps the spirits of the dead. "Please, no, no, no." The paranoid half-blinded boy would mutter as his head shook along with his trembling copper-splattered core. "I-I don't wanna fight."

--------------------
Voice Actor: Tom Holland
user posted image
Tortoiseshell w/ green eyes
Male, Bloodclan Plague Nurse - 11 moons

BIOGRAPHY

Siggie by Paxil <3

PM
^
Midnighttheater
 Posted: May 7 2018, 12:42 PM

Midnighttheater

Freshkill:
Meddy cat
Female
Played by Pine (#7)

Badges

Dark Healer

ShadowClan

Midnighttheater thought she'd eaten something funny when she saw a giant shadow cougar before her, but the presence of her fellow medicine cats told her the danger was very, very real—and very, very serious. Luckily for herself, she'd been itching for an excuse to stretch her claws lately, even if it were just a dream.

She glanced to her left and saw an unfamiliar face, trembling. "Hey, you," she called. "Go hide somewhere. We've got this." I hope.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
paleblossom
 Posted: May 7 2018, 07:27 PM

paleblossom

Freshkill:
mc
female
Played by mikki

Badges

in my head i do everything right

WindClan

Paleblossom was no stranger to nightmares, but this was something altogether different.

The WindClan medicine cat didn't have to be told twice: as she slid from the trees to join the other medicine cats, she shifted to take up a defensive position behind the healers more readily capable to fight. Supernatural and Midnighttheater didn't blink twice before stepping forward, claws flexing as they faced off against the strange shadow-cougar.

There was another cat there, younger than all the rest, an unfamiliar face definitely out of place. Paleblossom padded cautiously over to his side, watchful eyes lingering on the cougar as she walked. "Stick by me," she told Copperpaw, hoping to appease his fears with a kind smile. "you'll be safe. Promise."

--------------------
PLEASE TAG @MIKKI IF YOU NEED ME!
avatar by citali, sig art by tybaxel~
user posted image
PM
^
telegraphavenue
 Posted: May 8 2018, 10:35 AM

telegraphavenue

Freshkill:
MED CAT
HE/HIM
Played by birbs

Badges

Awards: 1

i begged you to stay

ThunderClan

telegraphavenue, too, was no stranger to nightmares. and though he'd had more than his share of them, especially recently, the thunderclan medicine cat knew that this wasn't a dream of the usual ilk.

eyeing the shadow cougar with genuine terror, the tom took several paces back until he was well out of the way of those more capable of fighting, watching as supernatural and midnighttheater stepped forward.

at the sound of pale's voice, the healer half turned, pacing around to where she was and spotting the unfamiliar tom. a wave that was half-relief half-pity sailed over the medicine cat, at least someone here seemed as terrified as he was with that giant shadow.... beast hanging around. "d-don't worry," telly said after a moment, "a-at least we're all--we're all together."

PM
^
NPC
 Posted: May 8 2018, 01:00 PM

NPC

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

NPC

"Come at me, kits." The shadowy figure grunted stepping closer, stomping his paw towards the direction of Midnighttheater and Supernatural. It was ready, almost too excited to fight.
PM
^
supernatural
 Posted: May 9 2018, 03:43 PM

supernatural

Freshkill:
Healer
Female
Played by

Badges

My own worst nightmare

Members

Whatever. She didn't do banter during battles. Instead, she split to the left, and dove right in - she aimed a swipe at the cougar's leg, darting in and trying to continue to the other side so that he would have a difficult time getting at her. The key was to stay out of the reach of larger opponents, moving in and out quickly.

--------------------

PM
^
NPC
 Posted: May 9 2018, 03:50 PM

NPC

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

NPC

Holy bonus - Medicine cats do an extra +10 damage against demons

Supernaturals attack did 20 damage
180/200

The shadowy beast let out a howl of pain, the area where the medicine cat had hit his leg was now a blinding white light, almost purifying him. He growled and lunged forward aiming to slap Supernatural across the face.
PM
^
Peppernose
 Posted: May 11 2018, 05:32 PM

Peppernose

Freshkill:
Medicine Cat
Female
Played by Sparx

Badges

Awards: 1

SkyClan

Peppernose was a little alarmed to suddenly find herself in this nightmare. She had had nightmares before, yes, but none where she was thrust into a battle with the other medicine cats. Unsure of what to make of this, she stretched herself taller, fur on end.

"What's going on?" she called to the others, some who seemed just as taken aback and others who were acting like they did this every day. She had known that Supernatural was weird!

Well, whether this was just a normal dream or actually some kind of astral experience, Peppernose wasn't going to cower. Sure, she wasn't really trained to go on the offense, but she had seen warriors fight enough times, and anyway, how hard could it be?

While the demon was focused on Supernatural, Peppernose circled around and tried to sink her teeth and claws into its tail.

--------------------
PM
^
supernatural
 Posted: May 13 2018, 02:54 PM

supernatural

Freshkill:
Healer
Female
Played by

Badges

My own worst nightmare

Members

Huh. Interesting, considering that she still couldn't speak to Starclan. The surprise of the damage caught her off guard, and the medicine cat was hit by the attack sent her way. It didn't take long for her to adjust herself though, and ignoring the confusion from the others, she dove back in, spinning around to kick out with her hind legs and hopefully catch the nightmare in the jaw.

--------------------

PM
^
Copperpaw
 Posted: May 13 2018, 04:26 PM

Copperpaw

Freshkill:
MCA
Male
Played by Numbie

Badges

繊細 || DELICATE

BloodClan

Everyone around him was so strange and so unknown, it terrified the poor boy. As Middy spoke to him, he backed away like a cowering pup, his ears flat and head bowed low. They seemed so... Antagonistic. It frightened him and so when he was approached by sweet, gentle Paleblossom, the apprentice would turn to face the woman with frightened, scared eyes and a slow, anxious nod, her presence calming in face of this situation and he would cling to that sensation of comfort. He yelped as suddenly, the beast before him attacked and he'd crouch into the fetal position, hiding his eyes beneath paws. "No, no, no, no!"

He wanted to wake up

--------------------
Voice Actor: Tom Holland
user posted image
Tortoiseshell w/ green eyes
Male, Bloodclan Plague Nurse - 11 moons

BIOGRAPHY

Siggie by Paxil <3

PM
^
paleblossom
 Posted: May 17 2018, 10:16 AM

paleblossom

Freshkill:
mc
female
Played by mikki

Badges

in my head i do everything right

WindClan

Concern turned swiftly to anger as she watched Copperpaw fold in on himself, more timid than any cat Paleblossom had known before. She herself was no brave cat, but she didn't cower in the face of the creature that they other medicine cats worked to defeat.

She positioned herself in front of Copperpaw, not hesitating to protect even a stranger with her body. Her pale eyes were wide, drinking in the terrifying sight of the nightmare lashing out at her friends. When it caught Supernatural by surprise, its great paw striking her in the head, Paleblossom cried out for her stunned friend.

"Nat! Are you all right?" Even as the words left her mouth the RiverClan medicine cat was recovering, bolstering herself against the next slew of attacks aimed her way. And then she retaliated with the ease of someone no stranger to a fight; Paleblossom watched, breath catching in her throat, awed by the strength that lay hidden within Supernatural.

--------------------
PLEASE TAG @MIKKI IF YOU NEED ME!
avatar by citali, sig art by tybaxel~
user posted image
PM
^
Midnighttheater
 Posted: May 21 2018, 03:13 PM

Midnighttheater

Freshkill:
Meddy cat
Female
Played by Pine (#7)

Badges

Dark Healer

ShadowClan

Paleblossom seemed more than happy to keep an eye on Copperpaw, so Middy decided to go help Supernatural and Peppernose out. She decided to tag team with the latter, aiming a bite for the demon's right hind leg.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Antarsia-Rpg Warriors: No Moon Bearbones Feles