Warrior Cats A RPG -> girls love girls and boys

Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: July's Gathering is here and check our Avatar Generator!

Interested in RPing a high position? We have some openings - check them out here!

Weather: It's greenleaf! The days are scorching hot - at least the nights are cool!

Ongoing Events:
Nominate your favorite artists and RPers for fall here! This will be open through September 15th.

Congratulations to all of our raffle and seasonal awards winners!

Add Reply
New Poll

girls love girls and boys, private//emmers+thes
B. Kegan
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 10:37 PM

B. Kegan

Freshkill:
Genderflux
Played by Noccy
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

Members

Blake Kegan

I'm such an awful fuck

She hadn't really been given room to argue when Aurelia told her she wanted to meet up. Something about meeting someone? Blake was mostly asleep when she agreed to it, so not many details were able to be recalled. Honestly, it was a miracle that Blake even got up in time to go where Aurelia told her to meet them. It was an even bigger miracle that it didn't take Blake a long ass time to get ready, thank god for beauty charms.

Blake walked into the cafe she was told to meet at and looked around until she spotted a familiar tiny figure. Aurelia. She made her way over and offered the best smile she could when running on not much sleep "You requested me?" she asked with a raised eyebrow before glancing over to see someone else was there as well. Shit, was she actually late? It was very possible for her, honestly. Though she hadn't thought she was.

They assumed this mystery person was who Aurelia mentioned on the phone, not that she had paid much attention. Either way, their automatic first impression was that he was cute. A rather common first impression from Blake, but it felt like it had some special meaning seeing as he must know Aurelia. She glanced between the two before taking a seat (finally) at the table.

She glanced at Aurelia, smirking ever so slightly as she spoke "I see you've made friends. I'm a bit offended you never told me there were still cute people at school though."

//rushed + bad oof @thes @emmers

template by #redskiez

--------------------

Just gives me mad attention
Like I'm under inspection
hover for tags
I always get a ten ━ generic
🐾 Blake Adrian Kegan | Blake, Kitten, open to nicknames
🐾 Genderflux | She/they pronouns only
🐾 18 | July 26th | Leo
🐾 Slytherin | Graduated
🐾 Stripper
🐾 Broad Australian accent
'Cause I'm built like that ━ magic
🐾 Pureblood
🐾 Black kitten patronous
🐾 English Oak, Phoenix, 13″, Supple
I go through guys like ━ physical
🐾 5’9” | Mesomorph/Cello
🐾 Black kitten animagus
🐾 physically difficult | mentally intermediate | magically intermediate
Money flying out the hands ━ persona
🐾 Childish, protective, flirty
🐾 Bitchy, Violent, Impatient
They try to change me ━ social
🐾 Claus Morse X Angelica Foster (npc x npc)
🐾 Oldest of four
🐾 Basically disowned
🐾 Poly Panromantic Pansexual | Honestly who knows
PM
^
sunny s.
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 12:03 AM

sunny s.

Freshkill:
student
MALE
Played by THES

Badges

Members

Originally, he was just going to spend the weekend doing herbology homework. Not homework really, he just called it that to make it sound like he was busier then he really was. Most of the time it was just him flipping through his plant textbooks and making notes in the margins. Such was the eventful life of a ravenclaw.

Instead he'd been asked to Hogsmeade by a pretty girl. Granted, he wasn't really aware of why he'd been asked to join. Aurelia wasn't exactly a stranger, he knew she was two years older then him and a member of Hogwart's Slytherin sector. Due to those contributing factors, they had never had class together. However it hadn't been uncommon for him to talk to her in the library or great hall. It had become almost ritual anytime he saw the seventh year girl he'd try to say hello.

On the walk from the castle to the wizarding village he'd been able to question the blonde some, but he found out quickly she was actually kind of difficult to get answers out of. At some point Sunny had just decided that it was easier to let her lead, if there was any attempted murder he'd worry about it as the problems arose.

He'd been in the cafe a couple of times before, enough so that he wasn't awkwardly bumping into chairs every time he breathed. As they settled down at one of the tables, Sunny dropped his chin into one of his hands. "Aurelia, have you dragged me along as a witness for a drug deal? Because i'm a terrible liar." Sunny's regular smile was repressed some as he teased the older girl, hardly doing much to hide the natural grin he always wore.

Sunny didn't immediately take note of the stranger's arrival. He wasn't paying particular attention to the door whenever it's opening bell rang, which meant he didn't even glance at the black haired individual until she was standing at their table. He recognized her, which was promising enough. She was probably a recent graduate, considering she looked their age but she hadn't walked down from the castle with them. He was a bit surprised to find her looking at him, causing Sunny to toss Aurelia a questioning look.

While the blonde was confused, he couldn't help but smile while listening to the stranger across the table. "Are you indirectly complimenting me love?" The ravenclaw raised an eyebrow, dropping his hand so his chin no longer rested on his palm.

--------------------

Your life is complicated, found
your dreams are overrated
hover for tags
ain't it funny ━ generic
☼ Sampson Samuel Steele | Sunny, Captain Sunshine
☼ cis male | he/him pronouns
☼ sixteen | virgo
☼ hogwarts fifth year
☼ muggleborn
☼ Asian elephant Animagus & patronous
how the simple things in life ━ physical
☼ scarred hands and lip
☼ muscle t-shirts & jeans
☼ tall | muscular
☼ dancer
☼ physically difficult | magically easy | mentally easy-intermediate
are the only things that really matter ━ persona
☼ Ravenclaw | mediator | lawful good
☼ Hierophant | pride | earth
☼ graceful, kind, hardworking
☼ passive, private, competitive
☼ petty, oblivious, aloof
Were rich, but we don't got no money ━ social
☼ Rachel x Xavier Steele (alive, npcs) | gen 1
☼ Matilda Steele, younger sister, alive
☼ two foot albino ball python named junior
☼ demiromantic bisexual, polyamory | dating Aurelia Mathews
PM
^
a. matthews
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 05:53 PM

a. matthews

Freshkill:
slytherin
female
Played by emmers

Badges

i'm the new cancer, never looked better

Members

aurelia matthews

when i say shotgun, you say wedding

aurelia didn't really... know anyone left at hogwarts. all her friends had graduated, died, or just stopped hanging out with her. hence, ninety percent of the hogwarts population was but a blur. same old, same old. the slytherins were more immature than normal, she never bothered with gryffindors, hufflepuffs were.... hufflepuffs, and the ravenclaws always seemed so standoffish. well... until she met sunny.

she didn't even know him that well - they just kept talking in the great hall, or the library, or whenever they didn't have classes. she wouldn't call them close friends... but she liked him. besides, he was cute and he had a snake. that was practically secured for a friendship. the end. done. well... it was supposed to be that simple.

she honestly didn't plan on crushing on sunny, especially without blake meeting him. that was like... breaking the poly-pan code. so, as any good girlfriend did, she contacted blake and requested she come to hogsmeade immediately. the next time she caught the younger in the library (studying herbology... what a nerd), she grabbed his hand and demanded he come with her. she wasn't very intimidating, being fourteen inches shorter than the man in question, but her voice held no room for question.

aurelia had decided to be as vague as possible, barely answering any questions while dragging the ravenclaw behind her. she knew the cafe where they were meeting well - she met with blake there often, and it was only reasonable that she meet sunny there. as they settled at the table, she rolled her eyes at sunny's questioning. "you wish. we're meeting a... friend." she left her response vague. no use scaring the boy until the eldest of them both got there.

her small smirk grew into a large grin as she saw blake enter the cafe. aurelia chuckled at blake's question. "obviously, love." she teased, tapping her fingers nervously against the wooden table. she glanced between sunny and blake, taking a small, deep breath before continuing...

...only to be cut off as blake quickly began flirting with sunny, and vice versa. welp. that went better than she hoped. "blake, this is sunny steele." she gestured to the taller teen next to her, leaving a pause for a 'hello'. "sunny, this is blake kegan, my girlfriend." her hand repeated the gesturing towards blake, again leaving a pause. hopefully this worked out? it seemed to be going good so far.

//this sucks rip

template by #redskiez

--------------------
PM
^
B. Kegan
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 06:37 PM

B. Kegan

Freshkill:
Genderflux
Played by Noccy

Badges

Members

Blake Kegan

I'm such an awful fuck

"Fair warning, Bean, I worked last night so forgive me if I seem....more tired than usual." she told Aurelia, knowing full well she'd understand this without having to get into it much. Blake wasn't sure if she looked tired, but she surely didn't feel tired. Although that was mostly due to being overtired or just used to running on little sleep. God, Isabelle was going to be after her when she found out how little sleep her 'child' got. Then again, she'd probably go after her once she found out what it was Blake did. Oh joy.

"Are you indirectly complimenting me love?" The Australian's attention went to the stranger hearing him speak "Indeed I am, darling" she replied with a wink. Her attention was then brought back to Aurelia, listening as she gave Blake a name to put with the cutie who sat with them. Sunny. "Cute." she commented before adding "Nice to meet 'cha"

She waited until Aurelia was done speaking before she questioned her girlfriend "What are you up to, missy?" she asked curiously, resting her cheek in her hand "Am I here meeting a friend or a friend?" she then glanced over at Sunny "She's cute, hm?" she would figure this out herself if she had to. Or so help her, she would interrogate the shit out of Aurelia.

template by #redskiez

--------------------

hover for tags
🐾 18 | July 26th | Leo
🐾 Slytherin | Graduated
🐾 Stripper
🐾 Pureblood
🐾 Black kitten patronous
🐾 5’9” | Mesomorph/Cello
🐾 Black kitten animagus
🐾 Oldest of four
🐾 Basically disowned
PM
^
sunny s.
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 11:25 AM

sunny s.

Freshkill:
student
MALE
Played by THES

Badges

Members

As Aurelia introduced him, the blonde offered up a casual wave from his spot next to her. When the new arrival was given a name and a title, he couldn't help but grin over at the seventh year. "You felt the need to introduce me to your girl?" He hadn't been aware that she liked girls, he hadn't care enough to ask. In fact, there were a lot of things he hadn't been nosy enough to ask about. Including girlfriend status. At least this was a pleasant surprise.

Sunny was following Blake's brief questioning of his girlfriend, though not enough to follow whatever was being hinted at. He was just a plant nerd with a snake, it was not his job to dissect the hidden meaning of Blake hinting words. Despite that, he did have a vague idea what was going on - even if he was confused about it. However, he wasn't excepting a question to be tossed his way. To make it worse, it sounded like one of those trick questions where he might get slapped if he answered the wrong thing. Sunny normally kept himself out of those conversations, but he'd watched them happen. Typically resulted in something ugly. Blake didn't seem like she particularly wanted to slap him, but it was hard to tell considering he'd known her for a total of two minutes.

"I certainly find her pretty." Sunny glanced over at the Slytherin next to him as he spoke, exposing his confused look to her before he looked back at Blake. "I don't know why you're asking." These two were oddballs, to say the least. He barely knew Aurelia, and now he'd been introduced to someone he'd flirted with right off the bat. What a group they were turning out to be.

--------------------

hover for tags
ain't it funny ━ generic
☼ sixteen | virgo
☼ hogwarts fifth year
☼ muggleborn
☼ scarred hands and lip
☼ tall | muscular
☼ dancer
PM
^
a. matthews
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 08:10 PM

a. matthews

Freshkill:
slytherin
female
Played by emmers

Badges

i'm the new cancer, never looked better

Members

aurelia matthews

when i say shotgun, you say wedding

she was wrong. this was going worse then expected. aurelia sighed as blake excused her tiredness, shaking her head. "i keep telling you to get earlier shifts - there's no excuse for you to be working that late." she retorted, dropping the issue quickly. after two years with the graduate, she learned that there's no point in arguing something that wouldn't change.

aurelia nodded over at sunny as he questioned her about blake. "yeah. you too didn't really get to meet, since she graduated last year with a few of my other friends." she explained. she felt that, had the trio met while they were all at hogwarts, they'd be a rather close group. 'almost like...' nope. she wasn't going back. he's dead, they graduated and... and fucking left. hadn't seen them since christmas. before that? since they graduated. they were probably super busy anyway... least she had blake, and now sunny.

she flushed bright red, a stark contrast against her pale skin as blake and sunny began to flirt with each other, and then with her. she shoved her face in her hands, grinning widely. god, her face was burning. she let out a small squeak as sunny agreed with her girlfriend. "stop! you're embarrassing me!" she protested weakly, her face not leaving her hands as she spoke.

template by #redskiez[/QUOTE]

--------------------
PM
^
B. Kegan
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 08:30 PM

B. Kegan

Freshkill:
Genderflux
Played by Noccy

Badges

Members

Blake Kegan

I'm such an awful fuck

i keep telling you to get earlier shifts - there's no excuse for you to be working that late. Blake rolled her eyes "I can't, I've told you that. Those are the only hours I have, Bean." She sighed before dropping it. Probably not the best place to be arguing the older's job but also, when did they see each other to actually argue about it?

Hearing Sunny's question to Aurelia, she opened her mouth to say she wasn't really a girl. Or well, identity wise she wasn't, but closed it rather quickly. Instead she leaned back and smirked "Yep, Aurelia's my girl." she confirmed, though that was obvious right now. When Aurelia mentioned the two being unable to meet, she looked over at Sunny curiously "You sure we haven't met? I had charms with the younger kids my last year." she explained, running her hands through her hair. "I hope we didn't, I'd be pretty disappointed to find out I forgot such a cute guy."

With Sunny's answer to her question and Aurelia's reply, she giggled "Because I like making Aurelia squirm. But also because I just wanted to know what you thought of her is all." she explained with a shrug. She was curious if Aurelia was introducing the two of them because of this whole poly thing. She then glanced over at her girlfriend and gently pulled her hands away from her face. "You're only embarrassing yourself more by doing that."

template by #redskiez

--------------------

hover for tags
🐾 18 | July 26th | Leo
🐾 Slytherin | Graduated
🐾 Stripper
🐾 Pureblood
🐾 Black kitten patronous
🐾 5’9” | Mesomorph/Cello
🐾 Black kitten animagus
🐾 Oldest of four
🐾 Basically disowned
PM
^
sunny s.
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 12:31 AM

sunny s.

Freshkill:
student
MALE
Played by THES

Badges

Members

Most people wouldn't encourage him to basically flirt with their girlfriend, but as this went on it was becoming more and more obvious that the whole point of this get together was to do something of the sort. Aurelia had clearly not prepared herself to be the object of romantic affection but that was what this was turning into. Grinning at the Slytherin's embarrassment, Sunny lifted a hand to gently pull at his schoolmate's fingers in an attempt to pull them from her face. "Sweetheart, you can't go hiding on us now. We haven't even been here five minutes." He was obviously playing it up in order to worsen her blush.

Glancing at Blake while he tried to get Aurelia out of her hand cocoon, Sunny shrugged a little before coming back to her comment on charms. "I'm not good at much of anything other then herbology. Doesn't surprise me that we didn't see each other much." His grands were average other then the plant studies, which he aced easily out of his pure interest in the subject. It was one thing to get shipped off to a magic school and find supernatural creatures - but plants? He was still ecstatic about that bit.

--------------------

hover for tags
ain't it funny ━ generic
☼ sixteen | virgo
☼ hogwarts fifth year
☼ muggleborn
☼ scarred hands and lip
☼ tall | muscular
☼ dancer
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Roleplay | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Antarsia-Rpg Warriors: No Moon Bearbones Feles rebirth