Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: February's Gathering is up!

Weather: Leaf-bare is here, and all the Clans are feeling the chill! There are occasional snow showers throughout the forest.

February Contests:

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

SAYORI KNEW THE WHOLE TIME, medicine cat gathering
paleblossom
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 04:00 PM

paleblossom

Freshkill:
mca
female
Played by mikki
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: 3

in my head i do everything right

WindClan

palepaw's shocked expression jerked back to midnighttheater, her legs frozen mid-step in her attempt to get comfortable. for a long moment she could only stare across the empty space to her mentor, fighting to contain the mounting excitement and doubt that warred in her mind. "i- what- middy i-"

she broke off when midnighttheater began the ritualistic words. remembering after a moment to close her gaping mouth, palepaw listened with growing awe to the words she'd been dreaming to hear for moons.

finally. it was finally happening!

"i do." the words came out stronger and clearer than palepaw thought they would. a broad, bright smile stretched across her face, and she couldn't help but risk a sideways glance at supernatural. her pale eyes gleamed with blatant excitement when she turned to her friend, twin tails lashing uncontrollably behind her.

--------------------
PLEASE TAG @MIKKI IF YOU NEED ME!
avatar by citali, sig art by number~
user posted image
PM
^
Midnighttheater
 Posted: Yesterday at 01:52 am

Midnighttheater

Freshkill:
Meddy cat
Female
Played by Pine (#7)

Badges

Awards: 1

Dark Healer

ShadowClan

Palepaw's joy made Middy light up, and the bengal continued, "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Palepaw, form this moment you will be known as Paleblossom. StarClan honors your kindness and your faith, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of WindClan."

She stepped forward to rest her muzzle on Paleblossom's head, purring, "No worries -
you'll be a great medicine cat. I'll still be here for you if you need me, 'kay?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
seedpaw
 Posted: Yesterday at 04:54 pm

seedpaw

Freshkill:
mca
female
Played by Tybaxel

Badges

希望 the high priestess

ThunderClan

Seedpaw listened in stunned silence as each of the medicine cats gave their solemn reports - WindClan’s to-be leader had been wiped away without a trace, SkyClan’s second healer had been brutally murdered by a clanmate ... surely these meetings that she had so vigorously anticipated weren’t always such bearers of misfortune. She hoped that, with a conversation with their ancestors, they would manage to find the answers they needed. She shuffled her paws uncomfortably and sat down, pale blue eyes grazing over the stone floor.

It didn’t take long for the dull atmosphere to be lifted like a weight from their shoulders as Midnighttheater announced the naming ceremony of Palepaw. Seedpaw’s head snapped up in curiosity, ears pricking as the bengal molly began to recite the ceremonial words. She had seen Silverstar give many apprentice and warrior ceremonies since her induction into ThunderClan, and was surprised to see that the process was not too different for a healer. However, being in the presence of the Moonstone, it felt as if the sparkling spirits of StarClan were just behind them, their eyes burning into the group of felines gathered there, and it was with that image that Seedpaw felt the brittle cold of leafbare replace with a supernatural but comforting warmth.

The joy on Palepaw - Paleblossom’s tear-streaked face brought a twinge of relief to the lynx point’s aching chest. Sparkling eyes regarded the white molly with excitement, a grin spreading across her maw. “Paleblossom!” she repeated, “What a beautiful name! Congratulations!

--------------------
user posted image
seedpaw ♀ - thunderclan - 8 moons - lynx point
PM
^
supernatural
 Posted: Yesterday at 11:39 pm

supernatural

Freshkill:
Healer
Female
Played by

Badges

My own worst nightmare

Members

Supernatural wasn't unaware of the disapproval she would receive for her admittance. But her friend's pity made her grimace. She wasn't stupid - her companions were few and far in between, and she was more tolerated by the medicine cats of other clans. She would find an apprentice who she could teach herbs, and then when they were good enough to replace her, an actual medicine cat would replace her.

That didn't mean she didn't glare at each of the others, expecting and sometimes receiving distaste. That was fine. She had been torn apart enough times, physically and otherwise, that at this point she expected no more. So, when Paleblossom got her name, she grunted a 'congratulations'. It was the duty of a medicine mentor to give a name, and once more Supernatural was reminded that she was wrong. Out of place. The closest thing she had to a mentor consisted of the dark visitors in the night, so... no. She got her 'full name' from her father and leader.

And then it was time to go to the stone and 'share tongues with Starclan'. For Supernatural, that meant resting by the exit and catching a nap before it was time to leave.

Wordlessly, she laid herself down and yawned, crooked jaw cracking in the motion. Time for a nap.

--------------------

Thanks to tybaxel for the avatar and my dearest onesie for the signature
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
CritterCosmos Antarsia-Rpg