Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS 08/13/2017: August's Gathering is now open for everyone to post in!

08/01/2017: Congratulations to Shally, who is our August RPer of the Month!

07/01/2017: Character bond has been reduced to 500fk in the shop.

Weather; Greenleaf is here and the sun is shining bright! Temperatures are averaging 90F/32C. Some rain would be nice, but there's only the occasional pop-up thunderstorm...

August Contests: Artist of the Month Nominations | RPer of the Month Nominations

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

[o]ne is better than none, Emberkit's return
Crowspirit
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 02:26 PM

Crowspirit

Freshkill:
Apprentice
Played by Trumpets
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: 1

Members

The mission had both been a failure and a success. Crowspirit led the patrol back to ThunderClan's camp. Only one kit swung from her jaws, but it was one more than they'd had previously. They'd been found before they were able to get Arctickit unfortunately, and had only just managed to escape with Ember. Their sides were littered with wounds of varying degrees of severity. Crowspirit herself was not in dire need of medical care, but she would have new scars from the mission.

Upon entering camp, Crowspirit set Emberkit down, "Silverstar!" she yowled, then added on, "Coalstep!"

@Silverstar

--------------------
Bio

Short Story

user posted image
PM
^
southskies
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 02:44 PM

southskies

Freshkill:
warrior
female
Played by mikki

Badges

Awards: None

ThunderClan

southskies' entire body ached with the effort it took in the journey back from the city. the tabby warrior wasn't seriously hurt, but her wounds stung and her paws were rubbed raw from walking on the hard, rough blacktop the twolegs used to cover their territory. a bite on her flank was particularly sore, and she was beginning to worry about infection, but otherwise southskies had escaped with her fur intact.

their mission hadn't been entirely successful, and for that she was dreading returning to camp. southskies wasn't sure she was ready to see silverstar just yet, unable to stand the idea of facing disappointment. the patrol had managed to escape from bloodclan territory with only one kit, and while that in itself was a victory they still had failed in their mission to rescue both kittens. arctickit had been left behind in the clutches of their enemy, and it was doubtful a second rescue attempt would succeed in anything but sending the patrol to their deaths.

PM
^
SPARTAN
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 03:08 PM

SPARTAN

Freshkill:
warrior
male
Played by Luciferr.

Badges

"You know me. When I make a promise..."

ThunderClan

Unfortunately Spartan had been out patrolling when the initial group had formed to leave for BloodClan - otherwise the giant cat would have wholeheartedly volunteered to go with the group to rescue the kits, alas bad timing meant he had missed the opportunity.

as it was he arrived on the scene, with a glance over of the battered patrol - if any of them were too wounded to make it to the healer alone, Spartan would step in to carry them if it was needed - and while the patrol was successful, from what he'd been told, it seemed they were still short a kit, troubling to know a ruthless clan still held one but the mission was not a failure.

Spartan stepped up to help anyone who needed a shoulder to lean on.

--------------------
user posted image
- I'm only human after all, Don't put the blame on me !
"I'm only human, I do what I can, I'm just a man, I do what I can..."
Plot&&Bio

PM
^
Emberkit
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 03:10 PM

Emberkit

Freshkill:
Kit
Tom
Played by Egotistical Lilypad

Badges

a dozen dead roses

ThunderClan

Emberkit

Tom | Kit | 2 moons

He was...back. It was almost impossible to believe. No more of the mean BloodClanners. No more of stupid Eldritch and his obstacle course. No more of Arctickit...
The young kits heart still ached for his sister. He knew they couldn't go back and get her because it was too dangerous. Soon enough he would become strong enough to rescue his sister himself. Once he was dropped onto familiar ground her ran into the center of camp. "Mama! Papa! Darkling! Duke." He cried out. Hoping to see his family again.

template by #redskiez
PM
^
Crowspirit
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 03:15 PM

Crowspirit

Freshkill:
Apprentice
Played by Trumpets

Badges

Members

Out of the corner of her eye, Crowspirit spotted the familiar pelt of Spartan. Oh, now he could see what a strong warrior she was! She rescued a kit! Her eyes flickered around, from Emberkit, to Spartan, to Southskies, to the rapidly gathering crowd.

"O-Oh! I'm suddenly feeling very dizzy!"
She sounded very unconvincing. "S-Spartan, I need help getting to the medicine den, I think!" She practically flung herself at the poor tom, taking his offered shoulder willingly. 'So... tired....." The gray molly batted her eyes at Spartan but continued her force display.

--------------------
Bio

Short Story

user posted image
PM
^
Silverstar
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 03:34 PM

Silverstar

Freshkill:
Deputy
Female
Played by Egotistical Lilypad

Badges

Awards: 3

Spirit of a Tiger

ThunderClan

Silverstar

Leader | She-Cat | 23 moons

Silverstar heard the new warriors calls and rushed out of the den as fast as she could. The patrol had already taken longer than she would've hoped and Silverstar was hoping and praying that she hadn't just sent these warriors to their deaths.
She had been pacing non-stop and her tail was bleeding a little because of how much she had been nervously chewing on it.
Once she spotted the group she saw Emberkit. She rushed forward as he called for her and curled around him protectively rasping her tongue over his head. Arctickit wasn't there...however SIlverstar was through the moon. They had retrieved one kit, and now they only needed one more back. Silverstar sighed in relief pressing her head against Coalstep, purring

template by #redskiez

--------------------
Bio

user posted image
PM
^
SPARTAN
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 03:34 PM

SPARTAN

Freshkill:
warrior
male
Played by Luciferr.

Badges

ThunderClan

As she leaned heavilly against his shoulder, the big tom blinked, bemused - she seemed to have no trouble earlier - idly he thought she was doing this on purpose, like when everytime he turned around Crowspirit was nearby but the large tom shrugged it off - if she really needed the help then he'd help, simple enough.

that said, Spartan nodded allowing her to lean on him while he moved to lead the way to the healer's den "I'll take you to Grovepaw then" the big cat rumbled.

[ OOC: oh my god Crow |D ]

--------------------
user posted image
Plot&&Bio

PM
^
Duke
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 03:49 PM

Duke

Freshkill:
Apprentice
he/him
Played by Morpheus

Badges

prince with a Thousand Enemies

ThunderClan

Duke eyed Crowspirit with amusement - he'd ask her about that later for sure! - but stuck close to Emberkit, having been kind of on the patrol mission. His main job had really been watching and waiting to see if they needed reinforcements, meaning he wasn't scraped up like the rest of 'em, but he was bone-tired. The rabbit bounced closer to Silverstar's baby, aiming to press his nose to the kit's head and grin. He'd be purring if he could. "Welcome back, kiddo," he said, relief evident in his voice.

--------------------
Avatar by the spectacular Sneep! -- DUKE'S BIO!
user posted image
PM
^
Fox
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 06:18 PM

Fox

Freshkill:
Rogue
Female
Played by Siren

Badges

bitch i run this show

Loner

Foxpaw wasn't trailing far behind, trying so very hard (and failing) not to roll her eyes at Crowspirit. Her own form was covered in a clutter of wounds, some presenting more of a threat than others. Her clan mates having effectively dragged her away to not try and rescue Artickit too. The stubborn Somali flicked her nub, a small smile snaking its way onto her maw.

"Spartan, I think there's something on Crow's rump that she might need help with too." The apprentice snickered, her limping body bouncing away from the black she-cats wrath before any cuffs could be delivered to her already damaged ears. Despite her bloody appearance, Foxpaw was still in high spirits and more than prepared to go back to finish the job--whether it killed her or not.

--------------------
PM
^
Darklingkit
 Posted: Aug 13 2017, 05:47 AM

Darklingkit

Freshkill:
ThunderClan
She-cat
Played by Asher

Badges

come count them ways to forever

Members

Ever since the patrol's departure, Darklingkit had been waiting expectantly for its return. The kit was practically thrumming from head to toe with energy, and even though she'd been eventually coaxed into the nursery, not much distracted her for long.

Then she finally heard Crowspirit's call, after waiting so many long hours. The grey kit rocketed out into camp in a flurry of dark fur. When she saw her brother, everything else just seemed to melt away. "Ember!" He tried to worm her way into Silverbrook's embrace, so she could tackle Emberkit and smother him with licks. He was home, he was safe. And...

Arctickit?

She blinked, looking for her sister, but she couldn't see her. Her heart sank. "Where's Arctic? She's here, isn't she?"

--------------------
Played by Asher

Busy most days. Bear with me if posts are slow or intermittent. ^ ^
PM
^
Duke
 Posted: Aug 13 2017, 05:26 PM

Duke

Freshkill:
Apprentice
he/him
Played by Morpheus

Badges

ThunderClan

Duke didn't wanna be the one to deliver the news, but someone had to speak up. He hopped over to Darkling, stretching out his nose to try and press it to her forehead. "They kept Arctic and Ember apart, so we only found one of 'em," the rabbit explained, his once-relieved voice now edged with sadness. "And they chased us off before we could change the plan." He'd hung back, of course, but he was still heartbroken that they hadn't found some way to rescue both.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Darklingkit
 Posted: Aug 14 2017, 03:56 PM

Darklingkit

Freshkill:
ThunderClan
She-cat
Played by Asher

Badges

come count them ways to forever

Members

She blinked at Duke, ears flattening against her head. Her expression pinched, and the kit dropped her gaze to glare hard at her paws. Only Ember...

The touch was reassuring though, and her shoulders sagged, the kitten finding that she didn't really have the energy to stay angry. The last few weeks had been exhausting. Her sleep was still fraught with bad dreams, and I didn't help now that the kit ate only sparingly. At least Emberkit was home. At least now she wasn't alone.

Although it hurt her deeply to think of Arctickit, all by herself now. Alone in the world, in a strange place surrounded by black-hearted cats.

Glum, she turned to press her forehead against Emberkit. "I missed you so much. We'll bring her back, okay?"

--------------------
Played by Asher

Busy most days. Bear with me if posts are slow or intermittent. ^ ^
PM
^
SPARTAN
 Posted: Aug 14 2017, 04:04 PM

SPARTAN

Freshkill:
warrior
male
Played by Luciferr.

Badges

ThunderClan

[ OOC: this is uper short ]

the various comments flew over his head, the large cat more concerned with ferrying those that needed it to the healer - though he spared a look to Darklingkit, they would get back their missing kit, Spartan was sure pf that.

--------------------
user posted image
Plot&&Bio

PM
^
Coalstep
 Posted: Aug 14 2017, 10:30 PM

Coalstep

Freshkill:
TC warrior
Played by Trumpets

Badges

ThunderClan

Coalstep had not been in camp when the patrol arrived; rather, he had been out trying to hunt in an effort to clear his mind. He had been so worried that the patrol would arrive with, god forbid, two injured or dead kits. Or that they wouldn't arrive at all. After managing to catch a single mouse- the first thing he'd caught since his injury- he began to head back to camp. As he neared the camp, the scent of the patrol was alarmingly fresh. Coalstep rushed into camp, dropping the mouse at the entrance, and bounded over to the ring.

"Move aside!" he commanded, pushing his way through until he came upon his kits and mate. Emberkit! He was back! His sweet, strong little son was safely returned! There was no purer joy in the world than seeing his kit alive and healthy and so much bigger than when he'd been taken. Coalstep turned to look at Arctickit, only to find that his other daughter was nowhere to be seen. His heart somersaulted three times, wiggled around a bit, then plummeted down to his stomach.

He heard Duke explain that Arctickit had been somewhere else and slowly turned to the rabbit. "Are you sure they were keeping her somewhere else?" he asked, voice quavering. "She didn't...." He couldn't say it. Not out loud. Not his fear that Arctickit had died and they had buried her-- or worse, thrown her into the streets of twolegplace. "Did you specifically hear them say that she was somewhere else, or are you just assuming?"

--------------------
Bio
PM
^
Duke
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 03:59 PM

Duke

Freshkill:
Apprentice
he/him
Played by Morpheus

Badges

ThunderClan

He crouched a bit when Coalstep spoke to him, feeling the brunt of the tom's fear like a physical weight on his spine. "I waited a ways outside, so I can't say," Duke answered, glancing at the rest of the patrol. Hopefully one of them would know? He'd simply assumed that Arctic was alive... "She's...probably worth more to 'em alive. As a bargaining chip. If that...comforts you." Was it worse to know one's daughter was alive and well in evil clutches or to know that she was dead, out of the reach of pain and fear?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | ThunderClan | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
No Moon CritterCosmos Antarsia-Rpg