Warrior Cats A RPG -> i think you like me out of focus - nightclan meeti

Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: Check out Project: Zelig and The Tribe has a board now.

Weather: It's newleaf! and each clan is having some weird weather

Ongoing Events:
We have an art contest up to design a new shopkeeper.
Nominations for summer's Artist and RPer of the Season have started! Open through June 15th.

Add Reply
New Poll

i think you like me out of focus - nightclan meeti
Brimstone
 Posted: May 13 2018, 02:16 PM

Brimstone

Freshkill:
Adorable
Male
Played by Pinyon
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: 5

{ sunwatcher }

Members

Brimstone had been practicing his speech for a few days now, out of his father and him, he was obviously the choice for the more speaking type role, plus it was his duty as the Sunwatcher to perform ceremonies. It was officially sunrise, the moon and the sun both were in the sky and the tom leaped up into the circle in the tree and let out a yowl.

"All animals of NightClan, gather beneath Father Sun and Mother Moon for the choosing ceremony" The serval cub said.

Vista flew in and sat perched in a tree.

(@Citali since you arent in the discord ill tag you here)

--------------------
user posted image
I scream your name for the fuck of it
This fire never gets irrelevant

Serval | White with golden spots and sun on forehead | has a daemon
PM
^
cometwalker
 Posted: May 13 2018, 02:22 PM

cometwalker

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

Awards: None

Members

Cometpaw's ears perked as she slunk forward, looking up at Brimstone. A choosing ceremony; interesting!
PM
^
snailsprig
 Posted: May 13 2018, 04:38 PM

snailsprig

Freshkill:
past leader
Female
Played by chuman

Badges

act like one

Members

Snail still didn't know much about this group, but she was tired of laying around licking her wounds. She was curious enough to rise and pad over to the clearing, but she was pretty doubtful about all this. This was a choosing ceremony, right? But how she could turn her back on StarClan, when she had trusted them her whole life.

That said, the clans had been totally useless in helping her, and wasn't their whole thing that they followed StarClan? So either they were shitty at following StarClan, or StarClan just wasn't as epic as she'd held them up to be her whole life. Sucks to suck.

--------------------
> user posted image <
i can't explain who I am
it wouldn't make any sense
PM
^
Eldrich
 Posted: May 14 2018, 11:09 AM

Eldrich

Freshkill:
Warrior
Played by Citali

Badges

Loner

A choosing ceremony? Ears perked with interest and eyes intent on Brimstone, the canine trotted over to the meeting. Eldrich didn't know exactly what a choosing ceremony entailed, mostly due to the fact he had never attended one. Nonetheless, it sounded intriguing, and it was likely important if Brimstone was calling a meeting for it. The warrior took a seat, offering Snail and Cometpaw a warm smile in greeting.

--------------------
husky/australian shepherd mix - male
nightclan warrior - 4 years old
PMEmail
^
Permafrost
 Posted: May 14 2018, 12:29 PM

Permafrost

Freshkill:
Leader
He / Him
Played by Ady

Badges

{ moonwarden }

Members

It was hard to teach a boy to speak like a man, but Permafrost knew he had done well. It was only custom for him to begin his duties, all things considered, and he knew that mentally Brimstone was more than ready for such tasks ahead. Perhaps he did not quite understand the machinations of the world just yet, but he knew enough of their people - their home - to live up to his title.

Permafrost moved like a ghost through the canyon, appearing to leap astride the opalescent boulder in which they called upon the clan. Warfare, that was the Moonwarden's duty. The brawn to brains, hypothetically. However, in case his other was confused, he knew well enough that he would be there to remedy any situation.

"It is custom," begins the tom with a thunderous note. "For those of NightClan to pledge themselves to one of our patron deities." He flicks his ears. "Brimstone will explain. We call this the Choosing."
----

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Avatar & signature art done by (Ady) me
[ BIOGRAPHY ]
PM
^
Brimstone
 Posted: May 14 2018, 12:36 PM

Brimstone

Freshkill:
Adorable
Male
Played by Pinyon

Badges

{ sunwatcher }

Members

"We understand that NightClan houses animals from all over the forest who have held their own beliefs, and for those of you unsure, you do not need to decide right away, it is a personal choice that should be made when someone is ready to pledge themselves fully." Brimstone said before gazing down at the two piles of stones below gesturing with his paw before continuing.

"Below me are two piles one of Lunar stones and the other of Sun Stones." He would have called them moonstones, but he didn't want to confuse anyone with THE moonstone. "Each will be a token from the Sun and moon, and remind you that you are always looked out for and always will have a place with them." This was a lot of talking and honestly Brimstone wasn't all that confident that he was doing well.

"If you are ready please step forward and take the stone of your path and pledge yourself to either Father sun or Mother moon." He then proceeded to step down and touch his paw to one of the Sunstones.

"I Brimstone, Sunwatcher of NightClan hereby swear to uphold my duties and to follow the light of Father Sun so that all members of Nightclan can rest within the stars when their time has come, I will do my best to be kind, caring and to never turn away an animal in need." He then picked up his stone and sat down.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
NightClan
 Posted: May 15 2018, 08:43 PM

NightClan

Freshkill:
Forest
Clan
Played by Ady & Pinyon

Badges

power in unity.

Members

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Bearfrost
 Posted: May 16 2018, 09:29 AM

Bearfrost

Freshkill:
female
Played by Trumpets

Badges

RiverClan

It was hard to be willing to obey a cub. Perhaps Bearfrost felt a sort of kinship with Brimstone- he was more a sibling than she'd had in her own littermates- but that did not mean she was willing to entrust someone so young with leading a clan. The only thing that got her to come was knowing Permafrost was still there to guide Brim's paws, and so she padded over and sat near the back with an empty stare.

"But.... what's the difference?" she called after Brimstone declared his own allegiances. "I don't have any idea what pledging to either side even means." They all spoke of Father Sun and Mother Moon, but no one had actually explained to her what the hell that even meant.

--------------------
Bio
PM
^
Brimstone
 Posted: May 16 2018, 06:30 PM

Brimstone

Freshkill:
Adorable
Male
Played by Pinyon

Badges

{ sunwatcher }

Members

At first Brimstone was nervous when his sister began to speak, however, this was a question that Brimstone was more than confident in answering himself.

"Father Sun and Mother Moon are different in that Mother Moon watcehs us and helps us in the fighting aspects of our clans, at night is when battle training mostly happens as fighting at night time is one of our specialties." The tom then pushed a box to theside and stood up on it to stay oriented.

"Father sun focuses on our healing most likely, they are healers and focus on difusing situations if possible." Together the warriors would be skilledand perfectly fine, but Brimstone knew that he was holding out then.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Eldrich
 Posted: May 16 2018, 06:41 PM

Eldrich

Freshkill:
Warrior
Played by Citali

Badges

Loner

Unlike Bearfrost, he put his faith in Brimstone, despite his youthful age. Father Sun had chosen him to be the Sunwatcher, for one reason or another, and so he respected that. They couldn't change the things Father Sun and Mother Moon had planned out, and it wasn't their right to speak out again such plans, either.

Eldrich would like to think he was good with talking to others, although he had no experience in healing. He was fairly skilled in fighting and strategy, but he didn't feel like battle was his true passion. He wanted to help others, and soothe them in times of need, as NightClan had helped Onyx. Decidedly, he padded forward, touching a Sun Stone with a gentle paw. "I Eldrich, warrior of NightClan, hereby swear to uphold my duties and follow the light of Father Sun. I will do my best to be kind, caring, and to never turn away an animal in need," He recited, assuming Brimstone wanted everyone to make a promise as he had. A soft smile grew upon his muzzle before he swiftly picked up the Sun Stone and returned to where he'd been seated.

--------------------
husky/australian shepherd mix - male
nightclan warrior - 4 years old
PMEmail
^
Permafrost
 Posted: May 16 2018, 07:54 PM

Permafrost

Freshkill:
Leader
He / Him
Played by Ady

Badges

{ moonwarden }

Members

Permafrost hummed, quite content with the curiosity for his clan. He allowed Brimstone to further elaborate, but did take it upon himself (as the champion of Mother Moon) to further this statement. "The moon embodies grace, tact, vigor, determination, and the 'warrior' spirit. The sun embodies fury, kindness, protection, healing. What one deity is of, the other is the opposite of. While the sun may mend, the moon brings wounds and war."

The tom pauses. He did hope that made sense. With guile he approaches the tip of the opalescent boulder he was seated upon and cleared his throat to further explain. "There is a middle ground between them, and there is no shame in not choosing. Those that do not choose lay with the stars, embodying all the positives and negatives of either deity. The choice is your own, and never something to feel pressured into. It is something that you should feel best suits you, and - if that were to ever change, simply talking to myself or Brimstone can have it changed beneath the eyes of both the Mother and Father."

A rare, elusive smile crossed his muzzle just briefly.

"With your choosing, however, you will begin to adorn the armbands we give out with such things." He rises, extending his right leg. There was a leather tassel, stolen from twolegs no doubt, tightly cinched around his foreleg. It bore a large, bear canine, and lunar stones.
---

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Avatar & signature art done by (Ady) me
[ BIOGRAPHY ]
PM
^
Bearfrost
 Posted: May 16 2018, 11:21 PM

Bearfrost

Freshkill:
female
Played by Trumpets

Badges

RiverClan

An ear twitched back, and after Permafrost finished speaking, Bearfrost paused for a few moments for thought. Father Sun centered around healing-- surely that was what everyone would expect her to choose, then, being the Starcatcher. But her claws had seen more blood from battle than wounds, and all who knew her would know, too, that there was a fighting spirit in her. She was born a warrior and she would die one, regardless of her knowledge of herbs.

"Then I choose the moon," she said simply, offering no dramatic vows or embellished words to accompany her decision. She did look up at her father, wary for only a moment. Of course she would stick by his side. There was a part of her that wanted so desperately to have the father she'd searched for as a kit. To have the type of father the others cats in RiverClan had. But she supposed it could have been worse. She could have a father who was actively trying to murder her.

Shit, she still needed to save her kits from Foxscar. And maybe tell Permafrost that he was a grandfather. That seemed a little important.

--------------------
Bio
PM
^
Forestfrost
 Posted: May 19 2018, 11:34 AM

Forestfrost

Freshkill:
To-Be
Female
Played by Elmo

Badges

Awards: 1

The Innocent

Members

She listened quietly, proud to say that she knew what her brother and father were talking about. She'd grown up hearing about the sun and moon but never had she thought of which she'd rather follow.

She tilted her eyeing the piles of stones, as if waiting for a sign to point her in the right direction. But when nothing happened she frowned and meowed. "I will choose neither, for now. Until Father Sun or Mother Moon call to me themselves."

Until then she'd take the good and bad of both.

--------------------

the mystical life on an innocent

Birthdate: January 2018
Alignment: Lawfully Good
Voice Actor: Andrea Libman as Pinkie Pie
Theme Song: Smile song from MLP

Personality Type: Campaigner (enfp-a)
Personality Traits: Curious, energetic, enthusiastic, knows how to relax, very friendly and social, poor practical skills, difficulty focusing, very emotional, horribly naive and trusting. She easily forms bonds with others and is just about always oblivious to signs of danger... or anything really. She can be quite the air-head, things between the lines often take her a minute to catch on to and if it has to do with romance of any kind forget it. You'll need to spell it out for her. She's clumsy, playful, and loves to prank her clanmates. Very cheery and optimistic. But is fearful of violence, never able to understand it, and believes in the good in everyone.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Antarsia-Rpg Warriors: No Moon Bearbones Feles