Warrior Cats A RPG -> clan suggestion??

Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: August's Gathering has started!

Check out our Avatar Generator!

Interested in RPing a high position? We have some openings - check them out here!

Weather: It's greenleaf! The days are scorching hot - at least the nights are cool!

Ongoing Events:
Nominate your favorite artists and RPers for fall here! This will be open through September 15th.

Add Reply
New Poll

clan suggestion??
art
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 03:38 AM

art

Freshkill:
halcyon
she/they
Played by
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

1800-I-LOVE-GIRLS

Members

I'm not exactly sure if I should go back to writing about animals, since I've moved on from that, but the atmosphere here seems pretty cool, and I do need some incentive to get back into writing, so I though I'd maybe consider it.

Before all that though, do you guys have any suggestions as to which clan I should join? I'm mostly looking for somewhere that's low/medium paced and has a friendly environment, both IC and OOC.

I already have a character in mind to bring back, she's very bubbly and fun, and is basically the physical manifestation of Spring, so it'd be nice to join a clan where she'd fit in as well!

--------------------
I WANT YOUR MIDNIGHTS ———

but i'll be cleaning up bottles with you on new years day
PM
^
Trumpets
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 09:19 AM

Trumpets

Freshkill:
Staff
Played by
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: 3

nootiest of the noots

Members

Luckily, all of the clans are full of wonderful people OOC! I recommend joining the discord if you haven't already (link at the top of the page) and introducing yourself. It's very easy to fit in with the site group.

As for which clan IC....

Thunder is pretty low key in an awesome way. They have a lot of non-cat characters (a coyote deputy, some foxes, used to have a rabbit) and have a lot of family drama going on. Outside of the family drama is a good environment, and they could definitely use some more kitties!

RiverClan has been affectionately named AngstClan because everything bad happens and cats die frequently. It's the fastest-paced clan on the site but never has a dull moment, and all of the characters are very dynamic and unique.

Wind I'm not too informed about, but I think it's activity has been picking up. Again, there's some family drama, but there's a lot of room for outside drama from your own character if you want it.

Shadow I'm not too familiar with either, and can't give a confident description of them. I'd just go look through the board.

SkyClan is pretty calm and similar to Thunder in that they could use more people. There are pretty good plots that go on in it and a lot of fun characters.

BloodClan has strayed away from the book version, and aren't as violent as they used to be. THey're more focused on self-preservation and are more diplomatic toward the other clans now, but are still strict. Essentially, they're a family, and anyone who threatens the family, inside or out, is gonna be destroyed. I'm bias toward Blood though <3

Hope that helped! Welcome to the site-- we'd love to have you!

--------------------
Aristotle - Bearfrost - Coalstep - Deerleap - Fenrir - Leto - Lilacpaw - Otterpaw - Venomstar - Sablepaw
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Questions & Suggestions | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Antarsia-Rpg Warriors: No Moon Bearbones Feles