Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: February's Gathering is up!

Weather: Leaf-bare is here, and all the Clans are feeling the chill! There are occasional snow showers throughout the forest.

February Contests:

Add Reply
New Poll

stay frosty royal milk tea, open
hab
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 08:58 PM

hab

Freshkill:
loner
male
Played by mikki
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

go habs go!

RiverClan

"kiiiiiiiids? kiiiiiiids? kids?"

hab stuck his head into the nursery, brows furrowed in confusion. seeing the den was empty, he jerked and scrambled backwards. the plump tom nearly bleated in panic so sudden it choked the life out of his next words. "oh nooooo, oh no oh no i've lost supernatural's kids she's never going to trust me again..." at least they came out soft, a mere croak, instead of the terrified screech he wanted to unleash upon the camp.

he had to find them before supernatural found out he'd lost them! "hollowkit? optickit?" hab was no fit tom, but in that moment, as he raced from den to den, he seemed an almost different cat entirely. worry made him less clumsy, more sure-footed. "come on, if you're hiding this isn't fun! ha ha, we got you uncle hab! okay, you got me, you can come out now!"

PM
^
Optickit
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 09:07 PM

Optickit

Freshkill:
Kit
Female
Played by Number 1

Badges

野心 || AMBITION

RiverClan

Optickit could be a little rascal when she could be, the instant she knew that it wasn't going to be her dear mother Supernatural watching over her and her brother tonight but rather Hab taking the responsibility she knew this was an opportunity for vile trickery and foul play she simply could not miss. Even with her brother's mewls of otherwise and nicer thoughts, she was far too mischievous to allow herself to stoop and cower like sheep.

Besides, wasn't this the guy that got beat up by a squirrel? A squirrel! Oh she heard it countless times from her mother that was for sure - what made her trust him to protect her kits? Oh stars Optickit didn't know, but as the tom went frantically searching for the supposedly missing siblings the little blind tabby was hidden behind the medicine den, watching with a wicked smirk and a flicking tail. Of course, there was nothing she could see, so technically she wasn't 'watching' per say, but listening. Ears perked forward to grasp any bit of sound the fat male would release and nostrils flared to catch his stench. Both nose and ears working together to measure distance and calculate the current scenarios she'd tune into the other's hollering.

For now, she'd stay where she was, letting a few extra moments of panic to grasp at Hab before suddenly she'd spring from where she was hidden, charging from where she was with light footsteps before going to jump overtop of the former kittypet, nimbly slipping onto his shoulders and crying aloud with a huff of pride.

"Argh! I gotchya! I'm a crazy squirrel - fear me!"

Oh yikes. Now Hab was going to realize everyone knew

--------------------
Voice Actress: Willow Smith
user posted image
Avatar by @98midnight on Deviantart!
PM
^
hollowkit
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 08:54 AM

hollowkit

Freshkill:
kit
male
Played by tybaxel

Badges

Awards: 1

決定 the moon

RiverClan

Hollowkit hadn’t been too keen on hiding from their babysitter - surely they would get in trouble, or get lost, or something else infathomably terrible - but Optickit had been so enthralled by the idea that the scrawny silver tom had to comply. It was refreshing to see life restored in his sister’s normally solemn form, especially after all the recent trauma she had been through, and despite his cowardice he felt he held a responsibility toward her. Wraithkit was never present, a faded wisp of memory that hadn’t spoken to either of them in what felt like moons, and while Supernatural was an unconditionally loving mother, she was simply too swamped with work.

Watching from where he lay burrowed in a leaf pile at the edge of camp, he was surprised to see Optickit launch from her hiding place and land squarely on Hab’s backside with the elegance and accuracy of a cat with sight. It drew a smile across the little tom’s maw to see her so happy, and invigorated by his sister’s confidence, he began to crawl out from where he had nestled, sneaking up and hoping to snatch Hab’s tail while he was distracted.

--------------------
user posted image
hollowkit ♂ - 3 moons - riverclan - blue silver tabby
PM
^
hab
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 06:54 PM

hab

Freshkill:
loner
male
Played by mikki

Badges

go habs go!

RiverClan

an unexpected weight landed on his back, illiciting a strangled scream from hab. the plump tabby tom instinctively bucked to dislodge his attacker, twisting to and fro.

it was a good thing his first reaction wasn't to roll over to squish whatever was there, because poor optickit wouldn't stand a chance against hab's overweight body.

his panicked reaction subsided when optickit's voice sounded from her perch on his back. hab stilled, twisting to look over his shoulder to where the eyeless kitten clung on. "oh very funny, optickit! i'm glad to know everyone in riverclan knows about-"

something snagged his tail, cutting off the tom's complaint. hab twisted, jerking his tail out of his attacker's grip, and frowned down at hollowkit.

"seriously, you two? seriously? you nearly gave me a heart attack, disappearing like that! your mother would skin me alive if she found out i almost lost you!" hab huffed at the tom-kit in front of him, then turned his head slightly so he could speak over his shoulder to optickit. "seriously, if you wanted to play pretend-to-be-squirrels-and-attack-hab, you could have just said so!"

PM
^
Optickit
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 07:05 PM

Optickit

Freshkill:
Kit
Female
Played by Number 1

Badges

野心 || AMBITION

RiverClan

The minuscule blue tabby cackled as she rode on Hab, latching on even despite his whirlwind of spinning and earthquakes of bucking that raptured through and although the challenge of holding on was incredibly fun, she was relieved when the tomcat halted and she could finally allow herself to relax, still grinning widely from one ear to another, unable to acknowledge that Hollowkit participated due to the lack of site, but still as enthusiastic as ever with child-like energy.

The second the plump orange tabby began to scold her and her actions, little Optickit groaned in discontentment and rolled off of Hab's shoulders in a swift action, kicking off his core to land a few pawsteps away from where he stood.

"Yeah but that's boring."

Admitted the mischievous girl, waltzing over to approach her brother as his scent was caught within her flared nostrils, a paw lifting to then jab playfully into the boy's ribs - gently, not enough to bring on pain, simply enough to poke.

"We weren't lost, so mama wouldn't have skinned you anyways. It's okay."

--------------------
Voice Actress: Willow Smith
user posted image
Avatar by @98midnight on Deviantart!
PM
^
hollowkit
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 09:16 PM

hollowkit

Freshkill:
kit
male
Played by tybaxel

Badges

Awards: 1

決定 the moon

RiverClan

Despite very much expecting the harsh reaction from Hab, Hollowkit still flinched back in startled surprise at the red tom's initial freakout, followed by the inevitable scolding. His ears - one now sporting a nick from his recent ... journey in the river - flattened against his head in shame, tiny paws drawing lines through the soil.

"S-Sorry, uncle Hab," came his solemn response, shortly after Optickit's fiery remark. While distracted by his own guilt, he squeaked in surprise at his sister's sudden prod, scrabbling before losing his balance and stumbling rather ungracefully through the snow. He spat out a mouthful of the stuff, giving his pelt a halfhearted shake while shooting his sister a frustrated look, despite the fact she couldn't see it. Something rather foreign sparked in Hollowkit's chest at that moment, and he playfully flicked his forepaw through the snow before he could stop himself, lightly spraying Optickit with the white powder. "Meanie!"

--------------------
user posted image
hollowkit ♂ - 3 moons - riverclan - blue silver tabby
PM
^
hab
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 09:05 PM

hab

Freshkill:
loner
male
Played by mikki

Badges

go habs go!

RiverClan

he worried sometimes for optickit, while at other times he was astounded by her. the young molly didn't let her eyelessness get the best of her - but then, why would she? she had been born without her sight. it was not a limitation, something to get used to, like an older cat who lost their sight after a lifetime of seeing. it was optickit's normal, and even though he often worried she would land herself in trouble one day hab was determined not to tread on her toes and treat her differently.

for that reason he wasn't concerned when the tabby she-kit rolled nimbly off his back. she landed neatly, as agile as any other cat her age, and strode over to join hollowkit where he crouched in timid shame.

"well i didn't know you weren't lost! what if i'd run into your mom while i was looking and told her that!" hab fretted, half terrified by the thought of a wrathful supernatural.

he'd grown out of his fears of being eaten in the months since coming to riverclan, and yet... some part of him still clung on to the idea. not that he thought supernatural would eat him if he lost her children. definitely not.

it wasn't in the plump tabby's nature to be scolding, however. the pressure to chasten the two siblings faded with the solemn apology hollowkit offered. he sauntered close to stand over the pair, grinning broadly down at them. "it's fine, hollowkit, i'm not mad. just a little scared, especially after-" his gaze caught on the new tear in hollowkit's ear, voice catching as fear quickly sank claws into his heart. pinpricks of absolute terror prickled just underneath hab's skin when he thought about that afternoon, still so fresh in his mind he could practically taste the fear-scent that had permeated riverclan's camp.

optickit saved him then, prodding hollowkit in the ribs. the gesture earned retaliation in kind; hab, startled by the sudden flurry of activity, jerked back with a squeak of alarm as hollowkit swept a spray of snow in optickit's direction.

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | RiverClan | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
CritterCosmos Antarsia-Rpg