Warrior Cats A RPG -> doctor u(p) this disease ;; telegraphavenue

Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: June's Gathering is up!
Check out Project: Zelig!
The Tribe has a board now.

Weather: It's newleaf! Each clan is having some weird weather.

Ongoing Events:
Congratulations to Elephant Graveyard for winning the shopkeeper design contest!

Voting for summer's Artist and RPer of the Season have started! Open through June 30th.
Click to vote for: Artist of the Season | RPer of the Season

Make 60 posts this month for a chance at winning a $15 gift card in our June Raffle!

Add Reply
New Poll

doctor u(p) this disease ;; telegraphavenue
bubblepool!
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 09:21 PM

bubblepool!

Freshkill:
she/her
Played by prunella
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

ThunderClan

bubblepool
and the embers never fade in your city by the lake
the place where you were born
Bubblepool had found some, by an absolute miracle, catmint on the edge of ThunderClan territory. Though somewhat shriveled by leaf-bare, it was sheltered under some bramble bushes that kept it alive. Its fellow plants perished, sadly, but the clump was plentiful enough and of course like treasure to the Clans. Not wanting to ruin the stems somehow, Bubblepool decided to make it known to the ThunderClan medicine cat.

She trotted into camp excitedly, peering into the medicine den with bright eyes. "Telegraphavenue? I found some catmint," she began fervidly, "I didn't want to accidentally mess it up or anything... so I thought I'd just get you."

--------------------
PM
^
telegraphavenue
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 03:01 PM

telegraphavenue

Freshkill:
MED CAT
HE/HIM
Played by birbs

Badges

Awards: 1

i begged you to stay

ThunderClan

the brown tabby tom checked on bait one last time before getting to his paws at the call of his name, green eyes bright as he appeared in front of the young molly. bubblepool if he remembered her name correctly.

ever awkward around strangers, telly forced a bright grin. “bu-bubblepool, right?” he began uncertainly before his mind finally caught up with what she was saying. catmint? that was a precious commodity. especially in the height of leafbare like it was now. the tom’s round stare brightened further and he shot to his paws,

“yes, th-thank you." the medicine cat said brightly. "i appreciate it greatly. if you lead the way there, i can show you how to pick them without hurting them too! that way if you see anymore, you won't have to run all the way back just to fetch me." the slender tom said brightly. "er, only if you want though i-i'd be glad to."

PM
^
bubblepool!
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 07:49 PM

bubblepool!

Freshkill:
she/her
Played by prunella

Badges

ThunderClan

bubblepool
"That's right," Bubblepool mewed, offering a smile. She'd never needed to be treated by the tom, thank StarClan, but she appreciated greatly the work he did for her Clanmates. The job of a healer was a crucial one and ensured the Clan's survival, especially during leaf-bare. She was overjoyed when she found the catmint, eager at the thought of contributing to such an important job.

"Sure! It's sort of near the Thunderpath, next to the bridge that leads to Fourtrees!" She responded earnestly, turning around to exit the den.

--------------------
PM
^
telegraphavenue
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 03:14 PM

telegraphavenue

Freshkill:
MED CAT
HE/HIM
Played by birbs

Badges

i begged you to stay

ThunderClan

he followed behind her, relieved. catmint was a vital, vital resource. especially during the winter. thunderclan was doing well, thank the stars, but more supplies were never a bad thing. the brown tabby tom was close behind the warrior, bristling a bit at the thought of the thunderpath, nodding.

"er..." telly swished his tail, not really wanting to talk, but hating the thought of silence more. "i don't think i've ever met you before. i'm still, uh, rather new to thunderclan though. nice to make your acquaintance."

PM
^
bubblepool!
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 09:17 PM

bubblepool!

Freshkill:
she/her
Played by prunella

Badges

ThunderClan

bubblepool
Bubblepool nodded in response. "I guess I'm kinda new too," she mewed, shrugging as she ambled across camp and out of the brambles entrance, "I spent a lot of my first moons here training pretty hard, so I can understand the unfamiliarity... I was pretty busy." Bubblepool noticed that Telly seemed more like a listener, really, rather than a talker, so she upped her conversation. She didn't necessarily expect him to speak as much as she did, she just wanted to avoid any possible awkwardness with the tom she knew little about.

"It's nice to meet you too!" Bubblepool said with a smile, "I was a kittypet before I came to ThunderClan... And a showcat, which is really weird. It's kind of like when Twolegs worship you in front of a crowd of a bunch of other Twolegs, but it got pretty annoying after a while. Always in my face and stuff, touching me and my fur. I didn't like it one bit."

--------------------
PM
^
telegraphavenue
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 02:43 PM

telegraphavenue

Freshkill:
MED CAT
HE/HIM
Played by birbs

Badges

i begged you to stay

ThunderClan

“i’ve been… rather busy as well.” telly said with an agreeing nod, flagging again on what exactly to say. “unfortunately, it seems to be one injury after another around here.” he said with a flick of his ears, thinking back to his first few moons in thunderclan. he’d had very little time for training, paws always put to work one way or another keeping the clan running at its best.

a kittypet, huh? bubblepool didn’t sound all that fond of the idea, but telly couldn’t say that it was one that he disliked. in fact it was something that he often considered sometimes. the life that could’ve been if he’d just hung around that much longer at the library’s doors. “sometimes i wonder if perhaps i’d have been better off as a kittypet.” he remarked, more to himself than to bubblepool, but clearly audible all the same.

“i was an alley cat before i came to thunderclan,” he further clarified with a smile that was the slightest bit bitter as the memories of his old time on pavement and underneath streetlights. it wasn’t a time that he missed. “i had it better than most since my spot was over near a big twoleg den and they rather liked me, but i can’t say it was a time that i missed.”

“but perhaps i wouldn’t have liked twolegs either. i just—still feel out of place in thunderclan sometimes. they’ve always been so kind and welcoming but i just don’t know where i--" he realised that he’d been speaking for a moment then and stopped himself, burning hot under his fur. "er, sorry about that. didn’t mean to start rambling.”

PM
^
bubblepool!
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 08:13 PM

bubblepool!

Freshkill:
she/her
Played by prunella

Badges

ThunderClan

bubblepool
"You have a hard job!" Bubblepool exclaimed, "I think I'd like to take care of my Clanmates like that, but I don't know if I could deal with the smell of infection. Yuck!" The molly stuck out her tongue comically, feigning disgust. It was no wonder Telly was busy -- leaf-bare was the hardest part of the year, despite new-leaf rapidly approaching. She hoped that this new addition of catmint to his herb supply would drastically improve the Clan's well-being. It seemed like an omen from StarClan that the coming days would be easy. She hoped, at least.

"Really?" Bubblepool inquired in surprise, "well, some cats enjoy an easier life like that... kittypets tend to live longer, too. Twolegs heal them and make sure they're fed. I personally would just rather them not meddle in my life, you know?" Bubblepool was not at all appalled at Telegraphavenue's admission of his longing for the kittypet lifestyle. She wasn't one to judge. Perhaps, in some way, kittypets that chose to stay with their housefolk were smarter than the forest cats. They could live a long life free of disease, starvation, and injury.

"No, it's okay!" Bubblepool responded as the quiet medicine cat cut himself off. The tom seemed as if he needed someone to talk to, really. She knew he had a mate, but she wondered if he had anyone else to express his feelings with. "I understand... I still don't feel like I fit in sometimes. I see cats stare at me all the time because of the way I look. That's why I suppose I've never been to a gathering. I'm afraid of the scrutiny." She hoped that unloading a bit of her own troubles would ease the tom's nervousness.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | ThunderClan | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Antarsia-Rpg Warriors: No Moon Bearbones Feles rebirth