Warrior Cats A RPG -> Adrenaline Junkie

Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: WindClan is reopening the tunnels! and The Tribe has a board now.

Weather: It's newleaf! and each clan is having some weird weather

Ongoing Events:
We have an art contest up to design a new shopkeeper.
Nominations for summer's Artist and RPer of the Season have started! Open through June 15th.

Add Reply
New Poll

Adrenaline Junkie, Kite going on a Dog Hunt
Kite
 Posted: May 6 2018, 07:56 AM

Kite

Freshkill:
Female ♀
Played by Satoshi
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: 1

You don't build a foundation on Regret

BloodClan

The new councilor was still settling into this position of relative power and, more-so, the changes that she was working hard to cement in herself. Just as she had when she first joined BloodClan, she wished to work hard, mindfully doing things until they became habit, thoughtless things that one does that underscore who you are, until the amalgamation of these habits and mannerisms define you.

Having redefined herself once, Kite found it somewhat daunting to do so again. But sometimes old habits do die hard, and Kite was having a hard time deciding whether this particular itch she was aching to scratch was good or not. Bloodlust was not something that could be allowed to rage uncontrolled. She knew that now. But it was something she had awoken in herself--hell, the berserker cat could hardly get into a fight before the singing sting of pain made her vision darken to red, and her mind calm to a buzz of euphoric white. The instant she started to fight, her body was nothing but adrenaline, instinct, and muscle-memory from sleepless nights spent training until her muscles screamed and her claws were sore and her mouth tasted like nothing but copper and iron.

Feeling that familiar hunger inside of her--being councilor and keeping herself in check meant less time chasing the elusive high of battle and pain--Kite decided to go on a hunt. But a hunt of a different kind. She usually went by herself, sniffing out one of the mutts that stalked the city streets, or, on occasion, a soft Twoleg pet of a dog, but she remembered, once, Batskies showing an interest in one of her dog hunts. So she stood, stretched, and announced her intentions.

"I am going on a dog-hunt. There have been many dogs getting closer to camp lately. If anyone wants to come with me, there will be teeth and claws for collars, and a well-fought battle to be had." She couldn't keep the anticipation out of her voice, particularly at the thought of more claws and fangs to push through the purple leather collar already studded with several of these.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Venomstar
 Posted: May 6 2018, 10:18 AM

Venomstar

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

Awards: 3

Members

Venomheart almost called it off. She almost started to scold Kite, to say that it would be stupid to go looking for a fight. But just as she opened her mouth, she snapped it right back shut and exhaled deeply through her nose. She was getting too soft, wasn't she? Dogs were stupid creatures anyway, and they were getting too close to the territory. A spark, waiting to turn into a flame.

"I'll join,"
she grunted as she padded over to her Councilor, casting her gaze around to see who else would be bold enough to step up.

--------------------
user posted image
avatar made by Tybaxel, signature made by Number 1
PM
^
briarthorn
 Posted: May 6 2018, 07:56 PM

briarthorn

Freshkill:
apprentice
female
Played by akemi

Badges

i'm meaner than my demons

BloodClan

i am the misery you crave
When Briarthorn heard Kite's announcement, she hopped down from her perch and padded over to the councilor. She didn't know the other she-cat well, given that she'd become part of the Clan (Briar thought) while she was away. What better opportunity to get to know her than to fight by her side? The silver tabby found it a thrilling prospect.

She almost let out a snort when Venomheart agreed to go along. After she'd backed out of helping Arcticstorm, Briar had lost most of the respect she'd had for her sister. It hadn't been all that much to begin with, in truth. So to hear her agree to go fight dogs... well, that was a bit of a surprise.

Briarthorn dipped her head to Kite in a way that could be interpreted as showing the proper respect to both cats present. "Count me in. It's been too long since I've been able to sink my claws and teeth into something that could really fight back."

this hunger seems to feed on me
i need that shot again, that sweet adrenaline

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Wolfpaw
 Posted: May 8 2018, 05:09 PM

Wolfpaw

Freshkill:
BloodClan
Male
Played by Warped

Badges

Awards: None

I'm nothing like what I'd like to be

Members

Settling himself nearby to wait, Wolfpaw joined as well. His eyes were slanted, his mouth a flat line. In all honesty, he could not say he was raring for a fight. The itch to sink his claws into something wasn't one he shared with his fellow BloodClanners, even if he often pretended otherwise. The city harbored a plethora of dangers, in his opinion it was best to avoid them rather than meet them head on.

Still, he'd come just to help keep the brutes from the border. Dogs were kit-killers and maulers, and while he wasn't exactly interested in studding a collar with their teeth, he'd accompany Kite and his older sisters to keep the danger at bay. Keeping what remained of his younger siblings safe had become increasingly important to Wolfpaw over the past few months, and he'd do what he could.

Tail flicking, he watched to see who else would join the hunting party.

--------------------
HE'S GOT STONES INSTEAD OF BONES
and if heaven was below,
HE'D KNOW JUST WHERE TO GO
PM
^
Kite
 Posted: May 14 2018, 11:57 AM

Kite

Freshkill:
Female ♀
Played by Satoshi

Badges

You don't build a foundation on Regret

BloodClan

Kite smiled, glad to see that her clan had accepted both this pastime of hers, as well as took the threat of dogs seriously. Despite her desire for bloodshed, she hadn't been lying about dogs encroaching on the territory. It was merely finding a justification for a desire, but it worked, nonetheless. In particular, she felt a flush of warm pride that Venom was joining the hunt. Here was an opportunity to prove herself once more; to Kite, proving herself was never done.

The councilor smiled at Briarthorn swishing her way over, glad for the chance to fight alongside the fierce she-cat. Wolfpaw said nothing, but Kite acknowledged his joining with a nod as well. Five, including herself. That should be more than enough to take down a dog. She nodded, and said as much. "With this many of us, it won't be as much of a challenge, Briarthorn, but it is necessary, I think. If we may," She stood and started weaving her way out of the camp, towards where she had been keeping an eye out. With this many cats...it would be trivial. "This one's a stray, a nasty street mutt. I've chased it off before, and it keeps coming back. I've found carcasses surprisingly deep in our territory. It is a danger to us, and mercy has not kept it away. So I am hoping that this time, we will either wound it enough to keep it away for good, or finally kill the mutt. Either way, it will not be a threat to our clan much longer."

The area that she led them to was a tangle of alleyways. Already her nose picked out the tang of dog, fresh, and layered over this area, as well as garbage and recent blood. She wrinkled her scarred nose, even as her heart pounded with anticipation. It was probably close by. "It should be somewhere near here,"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
briarthorn
 Posted: May 15 2018, 07:25 PM

briarthorn

Freshkill:
apprentice
female
Played by akemi

Badges

i'm meaner than my demons

BloodClan

i am the misery you crave
Briarthorn smiled back at Kite. Though she didn't know the councilor well, she had a feeling they'd get along quite well once they were more properly acquainted. Kite seemed bold, and determined, and ruthless - just the sort of cat that Briarthorn wanted to endear herself to. And of course, dogs could be a serious threat. Some of the smaller ones that twolegs owned - ones that were around the same size as cats - weren't really threatening, but the dogs that prowled the city streets were often big and mean and hungry, and they'd take a cat if they could catch one out on their own.

But none of them would be alone going after this mutt. "You've got a point, there, but I suppose it's better that way than fighting it with too few paws. Less entertaining, but also much less likely to get any of us killed."

this hunger seems to feed on me
i need that shot again, that sweet adrenaline

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Venomstar
 Posted: May 16 2018, 10:11 AM

Venomstar

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

Awards: 3

Members

Dogs, Venom knew almost too well. Even as an apprentice, she'd stuck her claws into the noses of more dogs than cats could possibly count, finding too much joy in their high-pitched whimpers after they acted so fierce with guttural barks. She held only an extreme dislike for the mutts, finding no good ever to come out of them.

As Kite led the way, Venomheart followed suit. She could smell it, musky and dirty, and it made her want to press a paw to her nose. The leader suppressed the growl that wanted to grow in her throat, instead padding forward more toward the end of the alley. She paused, certain that if she rounded the corner, she would find it. Yellow eyes turned back toward the patrol, and she flicked her tail in signal.

--------------------
user posted image
avatar made by Tybaxel, signature made by Number 1
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | BloodClan | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Antarsia-Rpg Warriors: No Moon Bearbones Feles