Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: September's Gathering is open for everyone to post in!

Weather; Greenleaf is here and the sun is shining bright! Temperatures are averaging 90F/32C. Some rain would be nice, but there's only the occasional pop-up thunderstorm... at least leaf-fall will be here soon?

September Contests: None - Artist/RPer of the Month will return in October!

Add Reply
New Poll

plot with shally?
Shally
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 12:34 AM

Shally

Freshkill:
person
she/her
Played by a sentient rock
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: 4

Members

I told myself that, upon returning to the wonderful world of talking cats, I'd play one character. Only one. And then, I thought, what harm is two? Now I have three. I'm planning on four. Maybe five someday. What about a sixth? I don't have a problem. Anyways, let me introduce my dear derps. Names are links to their full bios.

Sageleaf || WindClan || Warrior || 33 Moons

Sageleaf is near to being a senior warrior, at almost three years old. She's a thin little WindClanner who, while brave, is useless in a fight, but loves to hunt and would do anything for her clan. She's soft spoken, gentle, and kind, but also is very practical and grounded. Her kindness does not always extend to those outside her clan. And, despite her age, she has a general excitement for life and is almost always enthusiastic. Even though she had a bit of a rough beginning, she's the type who is always looking and moving forward.

MATE || ... maybe planned?
APPRENTICE || Firepaw (played by Yamine)
HALF-SISTER || Ivymask (played by Yamine)
FRIENDS|| could use a few!

Plot Ideas
  • A possible return of Sedgewhisker, who is the father to both her and Ivymask. Total player who could use a player. (Will have an adoption thread eventually!)
  • Would love to have someone to play her adoptive mother, and Ivymask's mother, Russetnose.
  • Totally willing to have any friendships, either pre-established in backstory or making new friends!
  • Going to get her butt handed to her by a villain eventually.
  • Any ideas are welcome!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thornclaw || BloodClan || Warrior || 13 Moons

Thornclaw is my glorious little (not so little) murder muffin fratboy. He's still young, so he can be a bit immature and often is a total derp. Manipulative as all get out, even when he doesn't realize it, he's smarter than most would think. Unfortunately. He has a very dark past that is going to lead him to some very, very dark places. Of course, this doesn't mean he's never going to have fun! Because he is. Lots and lots of fun. He originates in RiverClan, but is now a BloodClan warrior.

BROTHERS || Two, still living, NPCs for now
FORMER MENTOR || Still living, NPC for now
APPRENTICE || open
MATE || reserved
SIDEKICK/PET || Marbles (Marvel, played by Ragtatter)
BROS || Eldritch, maybe (played by Morpheus)

Plot Ideas:
  • Would love to have someone to play his brother/s, or his former mentor! Opens up visits, dream invasion, and maybe facing one another in battle one day!
  • Good old dad's body is buried somewhere in RiverClan territory where it shouldn't be - open to someone maybe finding it, for fun times?
  • He would be happy to have an apprentice to corrupt!
  • Definitely needs more bros. All the bros. Even some lady bros.
  • Mostly patrols BloodClan territory, but does wander the city - could get into trouble!
  • You want someone murdered? He'd be happy to oblige. Sorta.
  • He's eventually going to develop the Sight.
  • Open for any ideas!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lightpaw || ShadowClan || Apprentice || 12 Moons

Poor, sweet little injured lass. Lightpaw is a sassbucket and endless optimist, and tends to be utterly fearless, aside from her new phobia regarding thunderpaths and monsters. About a moon and a half ago, Lightpaw was hit by a monster and very badly injured. She scraped by and survived, but has been removed from her mentor and is in the process of recovering. Eventually, she'll begin working towards being a warrior once more. Also, she is the awesome Burnbright's sister, so there's that. (The rest of their wonderful family is UFA here.)

BEST SISTER || Burnbright (played by Ashii)
MATE || Open! She is pan. (Though she may have a totally platonic litter or two someday.)
MENTOR || Raventhorn (played by Mikki) eventually!
FRIENDS || she needs all the friends. all of them.

Plot Ideas
  • Would love for her to eventually have a mate!
  • Raventhorn will be her mentor when she begins training again, but I'd be open to some others trying to help her as well. Even maybe some training before she's allowed to leave camp!
  • She doesn't remember when she was hit on the thunderpath. However, her PLAYER would like to say she was saving a kit or young cat. I'd love for someone to play them, and maybe for them to someday meet! Really open to ANY ideas in this area.
  • All the friends! I'd be happy to set up long-term friends that have grown up together, or have her meet new ones. She may be a sass butt, but she loves talking.
  • All the training problems. All of them. This isn't going to be an easy road for her.
  • Open to any other ideas!

So these are my lovely derpfaces. I'm really open to developing any sort of connections between them and other characters. After all, these are clan cats! They live together, fight together, eat together - the more connections, the happier I am. Also, more people to RP with makes me so happy!

These are just the ideas I have, I'm open to about any sort of idea you might have! Throw 'em at me, I won't bite! Usually.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Shally
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 08:06 PM

Shally

Freshkill:
person
she/her

Badges

Members

lil' bonk

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
peofun1
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 01:54 AM

peofun1

Freshkill:
Wood 5
she/they
Played by a cryptid

Badges

Awards: None

you hear about video games?

Members

*rolls up a week late with Starbucks* hey ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

If you're still looking for friends for Lightpaw, I'd love to get Timepaw some friends to hang out with. He's part of Winterstar's adopted family, he and his sister were found as loners and brought into the Clan like a month(?) ago. He's been learning about Clan life but he doesn't really "get" it yet.

Timepaw's also pretty skittish and shy, so I think a really outgoing friend could be really good for him! I love introvert/extrovert friendships personally. And if you want it could turn into a romantic relationship when they're older, I'm down with whatever

OR if I'm too late here feel free to tell me to HECK off

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Shally
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 01:57 AM

Shally

Freshkill:
person
she/her

Badges

Members

YOU HECK RIGHT THE HECK OFF RIGHT HECKIN NOW.

j/k I'm the worst.

I'd love for them to be friends! She should be cleared from the med den soon, I think, so maybe we could start a thread then? Or sooner, if you're down to throw down in the med den. Aheh. Plus, introvert/extroverts are usually super fun! Frieeeeends. She'd also be totally down to kind of teach him clan ways.

Also would love to RP with you again. It's been years.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
peofun1
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 02:26 AM

peofun1

Freshkill:
Wood 5
she/they
Played by a cryptid

Badges

Members

I can be patient if you wanna let me know when she's out of the med den! Timepaw doesn't have much of a reason to visit there, but he could always get a thorn in his paw or something and show up while she's still there if you want. Or I could see him being the kind of cat who gets stomach aches from anxiety and visits the medicine cat for that. I'll leave it up to you, though

Friendship is good, RPing with friends you haven't RPed with in years is best :^D

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Shally
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 02:33 AM

Shally

Freshkill:
person
she/her

Badges

Members

I am not a patient person. :| So if you're willing to inflict havoc on your poor boy, I'd be down for Lightpaw to be nosy as hell when he's in there. They can bond over, uh... Something. Or he can be freaked out by her eye. It'll be great.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
peofun1
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 04:32 AM

peofun1

Freshkill:
Wood 5
she/they
Played by a cryptid

Badges

Members

Well it's your lucky day, my impatient friend

http://warriorcatsarpg.com/index.php?act=ST&f=30&t=2183

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Character Resources | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
CritterCosmos Antarsia-Rpg