Warrior Cats A RPG -> What's the matter with misfits? [P]

Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: August's Gathering has started!

Check out our Avatar Generator!

Interested in RPing a high position? We have some openings - check them out here!

Weather: It's greenleaf! The days are scorching hot - at least the nights are cool!

Ongoing Events:
Nominate your favorite artists and RPers for fall here! This will be open through September 15th.

Add Reply
New Poll

What's the matter with misfits? [P], Acornpaw
Cedarheart
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 02:41 PM

Cedarheart

Freshkill:
Sr. Warrior
Male
Played by Lunlun
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: 1

The Patrol Guy™

RiverClan

Cedarheart padded with a fresh piece of kill from the pile, stalking out toward the tall, broad-trunked oak that Acornpaw had made her permanent home. The wildcat no longer slept in camp with the other apprentices as she'd done under Stonestar's mentorship. Unfortunately for Cedarheart, her mentor since the blue tom's death a little over a moon prior, she had consistently and staunchly refused to share words or space with any of her former Clanmates. Instead, she hid herself away in the crown of one of their territory's proudest trees.

He just wished that he could get through to her somehow. He'd never made the same kind of impression on Acornpaw that Stonestar did. Though he'd been considered an uncle just as much as Stone, the bond between them had not been as strong. It didn't mean that he didn't love her. StarClan he did; she was his niece, apprentice and Clanmate. He just didn't know how to help her anymore and he was beginning to run out of ideas.

"I brought you breakfast," the cinnamon tom meowed from the base of the tree, catching sight of her lounging on her usual branch. She'd grown so big since her early days as a kit. He remembered when she was small enough to be carried. "It's trout. I figured that you'd need something more substantial than a mouse."

He grasped the fish tightly in his jaws as he began to climb, not bothering to ask if she wanted his company. He'd been rebuffed before; now he knew better than to ask. He couldn't give her opportunity to wedge the space between them any further.

--------------------
Deputy of Civil Affairs of RiverClan.

Fullybody ref
PM
^
Acornfall
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 03:42 PM

Acornfall

Freshkill:
warrior
she/her
Played by Shally

Badges

Awards: None

Yeah I'm empty inside, I just don't feel alive

RiverClan

During her time of silence - what had come after the furious anger following Stonestar's death - Acornpaw had grown. She was no longer a charming kit, no longer small (even if large compared to domestic cats). The bobcat was composed of long legs and a lanky, gangly build. Just looking at her, it was like she was put together disproportionately. Somehow, she'd become an adolescent.

The young bobcat moved with an elegance that belied her awkward build. She was becoming silent and deadly, hunting throughout RiverClan lands and using a sharp noise to avoid patrols. She did most of her wandering and hunting in the dead of night, when sensible cats slept. Without training, most would have guessed she was letting her skills slide. Instead, she was training herself - pushing herself to the limits, just when no one watched.

And so she slept during the day.

Cedarheart's claws on bark brought her awake, one large ear swiveling to track his movements. It wasn't unusual, though her muscles tensed beneath thick, heavy fur. Her coat had filled out, keeping her warm even against the chill weather. Bobcats were, thankfully, built to adapt and resist the cold.

Her nose twitched and she looked around, eyes flat and almost expressionless as she noted the meal in his jaws. Just another fish she'd have to take back to camp. She didn't want their Stars-damned charity - but her clan couldn't waste food. So when others slept, she took back their charitable breakfasts, and hunted her own.

Cedarheart's arrival earned a soft chuff. It could've been a sound of annoyance, or perhaps acknowledgement of his presence. She then turned her head around, resting it back on her paws, rear facing Cedar.

--------------------
|LINK to BIO (wip) | LINK to REF SHEET (wip) | LINK to PLOTTER (wip) |

RIVERCLAN | SHE-CAT | WARRIOR

Acornfall is a large bobcat, with thick spotted fur, large paws, and a short tail. Her eyes are amber-yellow, and her thick coat covers many scars.

Acornfall has a tentative and strange relationship with the medicine cat Supernatural, and also has recently been named as mentor to Opticpaw. Her adopted mother, Ramsay, is recently deceased, and survived by another adopted child, Lotuspaw, though Acornfall does not really have a relationship with the apprentice. Her former mentor and adopted Cedarheart is an influential individual in her life.

Acornfall, sometimes called Acorn by friends (of which she has few) is a very quiet warrior, who uses the fewest words she can to communicate, and often remains silent. She struggles with depression, and due to this, strives to hide any and all feelings. The bobcat tends to be very gruff and stoic, and is also very stubborn and can be reckless and self-sacrificing. She is very protective of those she values, and is often aggressive.

Signature code by the amazing Ashii, beautiful art by Tybaxel!

user posted image

Wish I could erase my memories
So I could stop feeling so empty
PM
^
Cedarheart
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 04:21 PM

Cedarheart

Freshkill:
Sr. Warrior
Male
Played by Lunlun

Badges

The Patrol Guy™

RiverClan

Cedarheart tried not to sigh in frustration. She didn't turn to him, only acknowledging his presence with a chuff and a turn of her ear. At least he knew she was paying attention, even if she was intentionally pretending to ignore him. She could ignore him all she liked, and for the love of StarClan she continued to do so, but he was still family and her mentor. He was responsible for her.

The cinnamon-furred deputy settled the trout carefully over the bulk of the branch, not wanting it to slip off and fall the moment that he'd left it unattended. Sure, it would only find it's way back by the following dawn, but he'd already started the trend of bringing something. At least this way he felt like she was aware of his concern for her.

"Superpaw's kits are up and talking now. You probably know that, but they're getting bigger and harder to keep track of. You'll be seeing them sneak out of camp, soon. All the kits seem to at their age." Cedarheart would begin telling Acornpaw about things in camp, as if he was just visiting an old friend instead of his wayward apprentice. He'd learned long ago that it was useless to plead with or question her. "Hollowstar's sister is visiting. She's a loner named Lavenderfly. She's... interesting. She seems friendly enough, though.

"Oceantides kitted, too. I've never seen Pirategold run so fast in my life. It's going to be a full nursery come newleaf when they're all hitting their growth spurts."
He couldn't hide the negative things from his apprentice; sadness and frustrations were as much as part of life as the happy things. That didn't mean that he had to focus on them, though. He was just lucky that the happier things were more plentiful this moon.

Once he was certain that the trout wouldn't fall, he settled himself down onto his belly. The bark felt cold under his paws, but he tucked them beneath him for protection from the wind. His winter coat was thick enough that his place on the branch would warm up in time.

--------------------

Fullybody ref
PM
^
Acornfall
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 01:39 AM

Acornfall

Freshkill:
warrior
she/her
Played by Shally

Badges

Awards: None

Yeah I'm empty inside, I just don't feel alive

RiverClan

Acornpaw kept her ears tilted back towards him, listening. She didn't mind the news from camp - though she got the gist of it through watching the coming and going of others.

It wasn't that she disliked Cedar. She just... Didn't really like anyone, not anymore. Not herself, not others. It just wasn't worth it.

She grunted when he finished, then tucked her chin against her paws, closing her eyes.

--------------------
|LINK to BIO (wip) | LINK to REF SHEET (wip) | LINK to PLOTTER (wip) |

RIVERCLAN | SHE-CAT | WARRIOR

Acornfall is a large bobcat, with thick spotted fur, large paws, and a short tail. Her eyes are amber-yellow, and her thick coat covers many scars.

Acornfall has a tentative and strange relationship with the medicine cat Supernatural, and also has recently been named as mentor to Opticpaw. Her adopted mother, Ramsay, is recently deceased, and survived by another adopted child, Lotuspaw, though Acornfall does not really have a relationship with the apprentice. Her former mentor and adopted Cedarheart is an influential individual in her life.

Acornfall, sometimes called Acorn by friends (of which she has few) is a very quiet warrior, who uses the fewest words she can to communicate, and often remains silent. She struggles with depression, and due to this, strives to hide any and all feelings. The bobcat tends to be very gruff and stoic, and is also very stubborn and can be reckless and self-sacrificing. She is very protective of those she values, and is often aggressive.

Signature code by the amazing Ashii, beautiful art by Tybaxel!

user posted image

Wish I could erase my memories
So I could stop feeling so empty
PM
^
Cedarheart
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 05:03 PM

Cedarheart

Freshkill:
Sr. Warrior
Male
Played by Lunlun

Badges

The Patrol Guy™

RiverClan

Cedarheart twitched his ears when the bobcat grunted, her head dropping down onto her paws. The cinnamon-ticked tabby wasn't in a position to snap at her, no matter how much he wished it were that easy. He was nervous of pushing her away from RiverClan entirely, and to take a hard line against her behaviour would be as likely to do that as it would be to actually get her behaviour in check. It was frustrating. He didn't know Acornkit the way Ramsay and Stonestar did, even if he still felt fully responsible for her.

It would be better if Ramsay tried to take a more present approach with her kit, but he knew that would be difficult for both she-cats at this point. It had been moons since Stonestar's death now.

"Have you been hunting alright?" he asked quietly. "Whether or not you'll accept fresh kill from your Clan, you're still my apprentice." He was worried about her. It was hard to gauge her wellbeing beneath such a thick winter coat. Her fur was thick and plush compared to theirs, hiding any wounds or weight loss she might have suffered in her time away from them. And, at least while they visited her, she rarely moved about.

He wanted Acornpaw to come home. She didn't.

--------------------

Fullybody ref
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | RiverClan | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Antarsia-Rpg Warriors: No Moon Bearbones Feles