Warrior Cats A RPG -> I found her

Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: WindClan is reopening the tunnels!

Weather: It's newleaf! Temperatures are warm throughout the forest. Storms may pop up in the afternoon.

Ongoing Events:
We have an art contest up to design a new shopkeeper.
Nominations for summer's Artist and RPer of the Season have started! Open through June 15th.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

I found her
W o l f
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 06:46 AM

W o l f

Freshkill:
beastchild
Female
Played by Wolf
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: None

not all who wander are lost

Members

He was racing as fast as his legs could carry him, the events of that day racing through his head as he tried to make sense about what had just happened.

The day had started before the sun had risen, he had gone to sit with Cranekit as he kept his vigil waiting for his mother. The young tom kit had not said anything that morning, but still Sunfang liked to be there for him, not out of pity, but to try to do something, anything to ease his pain. He knew what it was to lose a mother, or at least that was what he had thought then.

Then he went on his morning patrol that lasted him through to early afternoon, hunting on his way back. The weather was very slowly starting to become a little bit warmer. The prey had begun to trickle back. The rabbits were slowly becoming a bit fatter. It was two of these, a couple of mice and one rather forlorn bird he had managed to catch on his way back to camp.

He then took a short nap that went to early evening before he was back to hunting, and then he was off to twolegplace. He knew that eventually he would not be able to come here to search for Sageleaf, he didn't know when he would stop coming to this place, it was just a feeling he had. It was something he could do, as he couldn't bear to do nothing. Yet tonight was different.

A kittypet had seen her, or least a cat that looked like her. He had heard the likes a few times before and didn't put much faith in it, yet he went to look all the same, and StarClan must have done something because there she was.

He yowled to her to get her attention, he desperately ran around the twoleg dwelling searching for an entrance, but could find none. By that point adrenaline had started to kick in making it a little hard to think clearly. He didn't want to leave her now that he found her, but knew that more cats would be able to get her out. He had gone back to the window.

"Sageleaf, I'm going to go get help, please hold on a while longer!"[i] he had called to her.

He had been about to turn away when she sought his attention. She wanted him to pass along a message for her, "Tell my children I love them."

He had stopped to look at her for a moment before nodding his head, letting her know that he would pass along the message.

Tearing out of the yard and racing back the way he had come as if he had hell on his paws, he tore out of twolegplace, barely noticing anything before he came upon the moorlands. He didn't stop running, not when his lungs began to ache and his muscles burned as if they were on fire, even then he would not stop. He had found her! There was hope!

He finally came upon the camp and with a last burst of speed ripped through the gorse tunnel all but jumped into camp. Using the last of his strength he roared, "II FOUND HER! I FOUND SAGELEAF!"
PM
^
brindleflower
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 12:18 PM

brindleflower

Freshkill:
deputy
female
Played by tybaxel

Badges

Awards: 1

愛 the hanged man

WindClan

After a cruel nap plagued by hellish visions which provided her with no real rest, Brindleflower had taken to distracting herself with a meal fresh from the moors. The rabbit was young a plump, a promising sign that newleaf was slowly but surely easing its way back into the territories, but the scarred molly could not bring herself to eat as famished as she felt. The camp was unusually silent, reflecting the bitter cloud of solemnity that had lumbered in since Sageleaf’s disappearance, hovering over the camp like an eagle finding pleasure in the pain of its prey. Brindleflower ached for WindClan’s life to rekindle - even the kits had succumbed to the darkness, innocence stripped and unable to work as sparks of hope in a world of turmoil.

It was in the middle of her inner monologue that she was snapped out her trance by the urgent screeching of Sunfang, who had gone out on a patrol a few hours ago. It was with a dizzying jolt of realization that she processed his words. “...She’s alive?

Immediately she stumbled her paws and shot off across camp, barreling toward the golden warrior with a stunned stare. For the first time in what felt like seasons, a flame of hope flickered in Brindleflower’s chest. “Where?! Where is she?! Is she alright?!

--------------------
brindleflower ♀ - windclan - 18 moons - longhair torbie calico
bio + voiceclaim: klara söderberg
user posted image
PM
^
Heronpaw
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 01:18 AM

Heronpaw

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

Members

"Where?"

Heronkit didn't care for comfort, didn't care for pleasantries. He wanted to know where his mother was, wanted to know that she was okay, that Sunfang wasn't lying. He had no reason to believe the other was lying but still that paranoia laid under his skin and crawled uncomfortably. The hope in the child's throat caught uncomfortably on his words, and he flexed his claws into the ground as he forgot (for a moment) how to breathe.

There were no other words that the grey kitten cared to say - everything else stopped mattering once Sunfang announced that his mother was alive.
PM
^
W o l f
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 01:39 AM

W o l f

Freshkill:
beastchild
Female
Played by Wolf

Badges

Members

Sunfang has still not caught his breath as his lungs burned and aches with fire from his long run, but it could not wait, he put his discomfort aside as Brindleflower and Heronkit came to his call. He had no doubt that the rest of the clan would soon answer the call. A patrol would be put together quickly with no shortage of volunteers.

“She is in a twoleg dwelling in Twolegplace. I saw her through a strange cave opening but could not reach her. I tried to find an opening but could find none. I came back as soon as I could to get help. We need to go quickly.”

To Heronkit he all but kneeled to the kit, “Forgive me young one, though young you have not been for some time. I have been going to twolegplace for many days looki for your mother. I did not tell you or anyone for I did not wish to give you false hope, forgive me, I will do everything I can to return your mother to you.”

He lowered his voice so only the kit could hear him, “your mother sent me with a message for you and your siblings. She says that she loves you.” He raised his golden eyes to look into the eyes of the youngling. For the first time in many moons he let down the guard he kept over his eyes not letting anyone see, but now he let the kit see. He showed her the raw anguish he felt, for her and her siblings, and it would have been like looking into a mirror for he understood what is was to lose a mother, the loss of his own mother still fresh in his mind as if it had happened moments ago. There was no pity in his eyes only fierce understanding and love. Love for his clan mates and a fierce desire to protect them.

He turned to Brindleflower, “I don’t know how long she will be there we neeed to go now, who is able to go now?” He said. At this point he would not have said no to bringing the kits along, his eyes burning with a fear that they would make it too late to get her back and what hope he had been able to bring back to them would be gone.
PM
^
Stonemaw
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 05:13 PM

Stonemaw

Freshkill:
Warrior
Male ♂
Played by Satoshi

Badges

Peace is worth fighting for. War is not.

StarClan

"Bless StarClan! Is she alright?"Stonemaw, drawn by the shout, ran over as soon as his ears had registered the words. He had been keeping an eye on Sunfang recently, aware that the cat had been slipping off. Stonemaw had been planning to confront him soon, sure that he was sneaking into other territories. But if this was true, and the cat had been slipping away to find Sageleaf...

"A twoleg nest? They've captured her? No, this is good news. Smudgestar needs to know now. We need to gather a patrol and set out to rescue her--but the camp--" Stonemaw cut himself off and shook his head firmly. Whirling, he turned to find Smudgestar, rushing up to her den, yowling as he did so: "Smudgestar, we have excellent news! Smudgestar?"

@Smudgenose

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
brindleflower
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 08:36 AM

brindleflower

Freshkill:
deputy
female
Played by tybaxel

Badges

愛 the hanged man

WindClan

A twoleg dwelling. StarClan, perhaps the injured former deputy had been taken to the same place where Brindleflower had once been - contained in a steel box in a stark white room, where the twolegs gently handled her and tended to her injuries. She had supposed the hairless creatures had good intentions, perhaps being the equivalent of healers in the twoleg hierarchy, but it was no place for a Clan cat to live. From what she had heard, Sageleaf’s injuries had been grave - it was a real possibility that if they didn’t do something, she wouldn’t be able to escape.

I will go,” Brindleflower said immediately, “I was once held by twolegs. I think I can help her find a way to escape.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
W o l f
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 12:50 AM

W o l f

Freshkill:
beastchild
Female
Played by Wolf

Badges

Members

smol bump
PM
^
Heronpaw
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 12:42 AM

Heronpaw

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

Members

"I want to go!"

Announced the child, turning with wide eyes and choking on the words. He knew that kittens couldn't just leave the clan, but Heronkit sent a beseeching look to the others around him, lip quivering. He worked hard to be a well-behaved child, worked to try and make up for his brother's boisterousness and his sister's ... well, anyways. Heronkit wanted to follow the rules because he knew that they were there to keep them safe, but...

"I know I'm not an apprentice yet, but I promise to behave and stay near a warrior the whole time and - please if we can't get my mom back, then I just want to see her again."

The child did his best not to panic, to cry and whine. Instead, Heronkit frowned very seriously and raised his chin, looking from warrior to warrior and knowing that he'd likely be denied. But... he had to try, right?
PM
^
Ivystar
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 09:18 AM

Ivystar

Freshkill:
Leader
She/Her
Played by Yamine

Badges

Do not harm but take no shit.

WindClan

Ivymask stepped forward into the crowd and raised her tail to silence everyone and turned to Cranekit and Heronkit.
"I know you want your mother back, I do too, but this needs to be left to bigger and stronger cats. Why don't you see if Palepaw needs help? We may be in need of a medicine cat soon."

Ignoring the rest of the crowd Ivymask walked up to Sunfang and sat down in front of him. "How much do you remember about that specific Twoleg den?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
paleblossom
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 09:41 AM

paleblossom

Freshkill:
mc
female
Played by mikki

Badges

Awards: 3

in my head i do everything right

WindClan

hidden just out of sight at the mouth of her den, paleblossom swayed precariously on her feet. the ground beneath her seemed to rock violently, but then she blinked and everything was still. this felt like a dream. or a cruel, sick nightmare she couldn't wake up from.

sageleaf was alive?

guilt came crashing back down around paleblossom as her thoughts turned back to that dark night, when she'd crouched at the edge of a thunderpath and watched sageleaf be kidnapped by twolegs. her breath hitched, catching on the emotion lodged in her throat, when she thought about how powerless she had felt. forced to watch as the incoming monster, the monster she should have seen, hit sageleaf. and then the twolegs had poured out of its belly, scooped sageleaf up and whisked her away beyond starclan's reach.

she'd lived with the weight of that burden, that blame, for weeks. she'd been willing to accept it all as her fault. hearing that sageleaf was fine, that she was alive was so freeing that it suddenly felt like she had grown wings and could fly.

there was still the worrying matter of their former deputy being held captive by twolegs, but at least she was alive. that, in the end, was what mattered most.

"where-" paleblossom didn't realize she had stormed out of her den until she stood across from sunfang and the rest. pale green eyes wide, she stared imploringly at the golden tom. "where is she."

--------------------
PLEASE TAG @MIKKI IF YOU NEED ME!
avatar by citali, sig art by tybaxel~
user posted image
PM
^
brindleflower
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 11:13 AM

brindleflower

Freshkill:
deputy
female
Played by tybaxel

Badges

愛 the hanged man

WindClan

With a sympathetic gaze, Brindleflower turned to Heronkit - a child who so desperately wanted his mother back, and would do anything to find her despite his young age. She gently touched her tail to the slate-blue kitten’s backside in a comforting and reassuring gesture. “You’re very brave, Heronkit, but it’s better that you stay here with Cranekit and Granitekit. Your mother would have our pelts if she saw that we brought you with us.” Besides...there was still the chance that they wouldn’t be able to get Sageleaf out, and StarClan forbid Heronkit watch them fail to save his mother.

A flash of white on the edge of Brindleflower’s vision had her turning sharply to see her sister bolting toward them - clearly Paleblossom had caught wind of the news. Warmth spread through the scarred molly’s blood at the idea that, perhaps, the newly appointed medicine cat’s plaguing guilt would be put to rest.

Sunfang said she’s in the twolegplace,” she answered for the golden warrior, regarding Paleblossom with a soft but urgent stare, “Inside one of their strange stone dens. We need to hurry.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
W o l f
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 11:47 AM

W o l f

Freshkill:
beastchild
Female
Played by Wolf

Badges

Members

Sunfang turned looking at the crowd gathering around him, one of them was Ivymask, one of the deputies. Did he remember where the stone den was, "Yes, I can take you there now," he said. He had been all over twolegplace and had become well acquainted with the area, even making a few contacts among the loners there who frequented the place for the free food the twolegs loved to get rid of.

He saw Palepaw, the medicine cat apprentice bound up to the group and his heart gelt tight. The sweet she cat and Swiftpaw had been so wracked with guilt over what had happened to Sageleaf, though it had not been their fault. They had not asked the twolegs to hit Sageleaf with their monster, and had not asked them to take her away. He wanted to say something that would ease her mind but knew there was nothing he could offer in the way of comfort.
PM
^
Ivystar
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 10:50 AM

Ivystar

Freshkill:
Leader
She/Her
Played by Yamine

Badges

Do not harm but take no shit.

WindClan

Ivymask struggled to keep her fur flat as she was ignored yet again. She was their deputy andno matter how she felt it was her job to keep a level head and keep the clan calm.

Ivymask raised her voice and spike again, "I know we're all eager to rescue Sageleaf- and we will- but rushing in without a plan will just lead to more cats being taken."

"Brindleflower, right now your clan needs you here." The deputy glanced towards Sageleaf's anxious kits and hoped that the queen would understand her meaning.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
brindleflower
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 12:04 PM

brindleflower

Freshkill:
deputy
female
Played by tybaxel

Badges

愛 the hanged man

WindClan

Brindleflower’s head swiveled toward Ivymask as she spoke, her leaf green stare glittering with disbelief. “But-” Her eyes flicked toward Heronkit’s trembling form, his face strewn with raw desperation. Ears flattened in frustration - she knew how to unlatch the clear twoleg panels. The patrol wouldn’t be able to free Sageleaf is they couldn’t do that.

The sight of the former deputy’s kits and the current deputy’s stern, authoritative tone compelled her to bite her tongue.

...Alright,” she breathed, before turning sharply toward Sunfang, “The twolegs have these bizarre, clear panels on the sides of their den, but they can be opened. Sometimes, they open on their own if you push up from the bottom, but sometimes they can get stuck.” She gestured above her head with a forepaw. “There’s a small switch at the top, but it’s only on the inside. You will have to have Sageleaf flip it herself, then you’ll be able to open it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
paleblossom
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 03:36 PM

paleblossom

Freshkill:
mc
female
Played by mikki

Badges

Awards: 3

in my head i do everything right

WindClan

sageleaf was alive.

this all felt like a dream paleblossom was desperate not to wake up from. in a perfect world they would rescue sageleaf, she would return home, and everything would be right in the world again. but paleblossom couldn't help but feel something was wrong, like an unseen predator lurking in the shadows waiting for the opportune moment to strike.

finding sageleaf had been the easy part. how in starclan's name were they ever going to rescue her from a twoleg den?

"no, you should take brindleflower. she knows twoleg dens better than anyone else here." paleblossom turned to face ivymask, pale green eyes flicking from the deputy to brindleflower. it took effort not to wince at the less-than-tactful reminder of how much time brindleflower had lost, stuck with twolegs for all those moons. her ears twitched as she listened to her sister's instructions and she nodded her head. "i can watch the kits. brindleflower knows a way to get sageleaf out - better for her to go and not risk anyone forgetting how to do it."

it also took effort not to jump at the chance to go herself, but paleblossom knew the risks in going were too high. windclan couldn't afford to lose its medicine cat, not when she'd finally completed her training. she longed to go, to right this one wrong of her many, but even she knew some battles were lost the moment they begun.

--------------------
PLEASE TAG @MIKKI IF YOU NEED ME!
avatar by citali, sig art by tybaxel~
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | WindClan | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Antarsia-Rpg Warriors: No Moon Bearbones