Warrior Cats A RPG -> Listen To The Wind Blow

Warrior Cats: A RPG

NEWS: Check out Project: Zelig and The Tribe has a board now.

Weather: It's newleaf! and each clan is having some weird weather

Ongoing Events:
We have an art contest up to design a new shopkeeper.
Nominations for summer's Artist and RPer of the Season have started! Open through June 15th.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Listen To The Wind Blow, Post-Gathering Meeting AND TUNNELS
Ivystar
 Posted: May 10 2018, 12:04 AM

Ivystar

Freshkill:
Leader
She/Her
Played by Yamine
Member Inventory: View
Donate Freshkill: Here

Badges

Awards: 1

Do not harm but take no shit.

WindClan

Early the next morning, before the dawn patrol could leave Ivystar lept up to Tallrock and called across the camp.

"Let all cats who can catch their own prey gather beneath Tallrock!" After calling for the meeting Ivystar waited for her clanmates to gather before continuing. After enough of them were in the Meeting Place she continued.

"Due to recent events and our unusual number of joiners," Ivystar dipped her head towards some of the cats gathered that had recently joined WindClan, "I have decided that it is time we utilize the tunnels beneath our territory once again. They will serve as another source of prey during leafbare as well as give us an advantage in battle. As the tunnels have been in disrepair for many moons I will need volunteers to help restore them. Warriors only, while I'm sure many of our apprentices are eager to go exploring or learn a new skill, we need to rediscover how to tunnel before we can train our young."

((Takes place the day after the May Gathering, if your joining thread is from April and you're not sure if you were accepted/would be here PM me))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Swiftshadow
 Posted: May 10 2018, 02:54 PM

Swiftshadow

Freshkill:
Apprentice
Female
Played by Lunlun

Badges

Awards: None

Shy. Tiny tortie assassin.

WindClan

Swiftshadow's fur prickled as Ivystar made her speech. She'd heard whispers of the old tunnels that ran beneath the moors; old and treacherous passages that had gone unused for generations of WindClan cats. She didn't mind caves, but digging tunnels? That would be difficult work, especially for some of their slighter cats. At the same time, their small size might be an advantage in the confined space. They could move unseen or unchallenged no matter where they crossed.

The tactical advantages were astounding. The practicality of it; however, was also a small nightmare. She didn't want to think about the mistakes they'd have to make in returning to those old ways. What if a tunnel caved in? Were cats meant to shift the soil the way they did? They were not badgers, moles or rabbits.

She hunched in silence by the edge of camp; her usual place among meetings like this. She didn't like to be surrounded by the crowds of her Clan, no matter how 'safe' it might be. It didn't even feel normal to be curled up in the warriors den anymore, with Goldenstep and Sunfang missing from her life.

"I'll learn," she offered quietly, her head and tail low against the ground where she crouched. Something to fill the gap. Anything to disguise the empty space where her loved ones should have been and to give her purpose again. The soil was no more dangerous against her back than some of her new Clanmates. "As long as it doesn't impact Tumblepaw's training."

--------------------
user posted image

Character Info
PM
^
paleblossom
 Posted: May 10 2018, 03:20 PM

paleblossom

Freshkill:
mc
female
Played by mikki

Badges

Awards: 3

in my head i do everything right

WindClan

Paleblossom's face caught somewhere between surprise and concern. Tunnels? It had been a long time since she'd heard mention of the vast network that lay underneath WindClan territory, abandoned after the last of the ancient tunnelers abandoned their dangerous role. She glanced sideways at the rest of her clanmates, studying their faces to see how they felt about Ivystar's news.

Swiftshadow seemed concerned, but then her friend tended to err on the side of caution on a good day. But imagining the tortie digging blindly in the old tunnels made her heart skip a beat, trip over itself, and restart at a rapid rhythm. The idea of anyone going down there, into the dark, was terrifying.

"What of the risk, Ivystar?" Paleblossom's ears fell back against her head at the trembling note to her voice. "The old tunnelers obviously stopped digging for a reason - it can't be any safer now than it was then. And those tunnels... they're old. Who knows what sort of things are down there now? Or if they're even still there at all."

--------------------
PLEASE TAG @MIKKI IF YOU NEED ME!
avatar by citali, sig art by tybaxel~
user posted image
PM
^
Oakenshield
 Posted: May 10 2018, 06:56 PM

Oakenshield

Freshkill:
Warrior
Tom
Played by Egotistical Lilypad

Badges

The Crownless King

WindClan

Oakenshield

Tom | WindClan | 45 Moons

They had finally found a new place to call their home. The tom had been relieved to know their trip was not in vain, and what Gandalf had said was true, that they would find companions within these cats.

At the call of Ivystar Thorin was on his feet. He had chosen the name Oakenshield for himself, and was quite content with it.
At the call of Ivystar the burly tom was on his feet, appraoching what was known as the tallrock sitting behind a ginger spotted warrior and next to a annoyed looking dilute apprentice. Oakenshield noted the prominent scar across her eye. Tunnels eh? It seemed like a fine idea in the maine coons opinion, and he stepped forward without a second thought. "My companions and I would be more than happy to lend a hand." Rumbled the king, as he glanced around momentarily for his nephews. "We've done our fair share of digging in our lands."

template by #redskiez

--------------------
PM
^
dawnpaw
 Posted: May 10 2018, 06:57 PM

dawnpaw

Freshkill:
apprentice
she/her
Played by akemi

Badges

WindClan

user posted image
Is it in your love or is it danger
You get so close that I can't think

Dawnpaw trailed after Paleblossom, following the medicine cat out of her den at Ivystar's call. Even though she was mostly doing better, she was still spending the majority of her nights sleeping in one of Pale's nests, more comfortable there than she was in the apprentice's den, especially after the way her brothers... No, Sageleaf's sons... had reacted to meeting her. Sharing space with them was... awkward. At best.

"Tunnels?" she questioned, repeating the unfamiliar word. The sand cat looked to Paleblossom for an explanation, knowing the white molly would explain them in a way that she could understand.

instead of breathing i'll just
hyperventilate

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
halfstep.
 Posted: May 11 2018, 04:37 PM

halfstep.

Freshkill:
WARRIOR
HE/HIM
Played by BIRBS

Badges

i am a baggins, of bag end!

WindClan

halfstep, as that was the name bilbo had chosen for himself, settled in uneasily next to thorin as the meeting began and ivystar started speaking, only barely holding back a frown as thorin volunteered their paws.

he was glad that they'd found themselves a place in windclan, but the thought of being trapped underground and the thought of the tunnels altogether filled him with a mixed sense of dread and adventure. he sighed internally, maybe it wouldn't be that bad. who knows, perhaps he'd grow to find the tunnels even more comfortable than the upper ground.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
lionheart.
 Posted: May 12 2018, 02:47 AM

lionheart.

Freshkill:
warrior
male
Played by emmers

Badges

you can't see you're drowning

Members

lionheart

all was golden in the sky

fili was glad that his uncle's plan had actually worked - he wasn't sure if he could stand having to deal with legolas and kili's copious amount of flriting for much longer. at least here they had a variety of cats to speak with. granted, fili hadn't taken advantage of that opportunity, but it was a nice thought.

he had taken the name 'lionheart', as most of the fellowship had taken the custom of warrior names. he found it was a fitting name, for his ferocity and battle. besides, numerous of his past lovers stated his fur was like that of a lion. it was... admirable, but those days of bedding numerous mollies and toms were far behind him. might as well save a remnant of those times.

the maine coon stopped next to his uncle and the halfling, who ironically took the name halfstep. tunnelling? the fellowship did a fair amount of digging, they were obviously suited for this. besides, it was a good way to prove their loyalty to their new leader. it was odd, without his uncle as a leader, but maybe it might he would command him and kili less.

template by #redskiez

--------------------

if every night i go to sleep knowing that i gave everything that i had to give then it's all i could've asked for *:・゚✧

PM
^
paleblossom
 Posted: May 12 2018, 10:03 AM

paleblossom

Freshkill:
mc
female
Played by mikki

Badges

Awards: 3

in my head i do everything right

WindClan

Sensing Dawnpaw's eyes on her, Paleblossom leaned closer to explain. "A long time ago WindClan used to have cats called Tunnels, who dug tunnels underground. They were used for hunting, primarily, but they were a safe place to hide - and to ambush enemies, if necessary."

She frowned, unable to imagine herself crawling through endless networks of dark tunnels, with nothing to guide her but her own nose and instinct. "But the tunnels have been abandoned for a long time, we don't know what they might be like now." Paleblossom raised her voice, loud enough for Ivystar to hear. "What happens if our warriors get trapped underground, with no way out?" Who would be left to defend WindClan, then? With the threat of Six lurking around every corner, Paleblossom balked at the thought of losing any of their warriors.

It wasn't just that, though. If anyone got trapped underground, there was nothing she could do to save them. A medicine cat's duty was to protect her clan from death, by healing their wounds and fending off sickness, but there was nothing she could do to protect them from the danger of old, collapsing tunnels.

--------------------
PLEASE TAG @MIKKI IF YOU NEED ME!
avatar by citali, sig art by tybaxel~
user posted image
PM
^
Bluepaw!
 Posted: May 13 2018, 02:59 PM

Bluepaw!

Freshkill:
Apprentice
Female
Played by Pinyon

Badges

Sass queen

WindClan

"Windclan, the mole people." Bluepaw mewed to herself, giggling a bit, it was funny to imagine them all digging and living underground like some groundhogs, but still the thought of adventure seemed nice, she wanted to go but...she wasn't a warrior. Not yet.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
dawnpaw
 Posted: May 15 2018, 07:19 PM

dawnpaw

Freshkill:
apprentice
she/her
Played by akemi

Badges

WindClan

user posted image

She listened intently to Paleblossom's explanation. Places under the ground sounded interesting, but also scary... she'd been inside a rabbit burrow before, and quietly wondered if it was something like that. The way Pale especially spoke about the tunnels made her uneasy, though. If cats could get hurt or trapped... perhaps it was for the best that they not bring that tradition back? She was a little torn; she could see that her auntie Ivy had some passion for the idea, but she couldn't ignore the unease of those around her. "Maybe bad idea," was her simple contribution to the conversation.

hyperventilate

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
brindleflower
 Posted: May 16 2018, 03:23 PM

brindleflower

Freshkill:
deputy
female
Played by tybaxel

Badges

愛 the hanged man

WindClan

The mention of the long-abandoned tunnels alone was enough to spark anxiety in Brindleflower's chest -- however, as she realized that Ivystar had plans to re-utilize them, the massive torbie tasted the bile soaring into her throat as a plethora of emotion surged through her bloodstream.

"The--" she swallowed, staring up at her leader in unmasked disbelief, "The tunnels?! Have you forgotten how dangerous they are? How long they've been in disuse?" She gestured behind her with her tail, her motions frantic and panicked. "No one has used them for so long that they could collapse under one misplaced pawstep! We have enough prey as is on the moors! Why didn't you consult us about this?"

--------------------
brindleflower ♀ - windclan - 19 moons - longhair torbie calico
bio + voiceclaim: klara söderberg
user posted image
PM
^
sablepaw.
 Posted: May 16 2018, 03:44 PM

sablepaw.

Freshkill:
Played by

Badges

Members

"We have enough prey for now," Sablepaw spoke up, voice not challenging toward the deputy in the least bit, "Leaf-bares are hard. If we're careful about ensuring they're safe now, it'll prevent starvation. The good that could come from them should be brought up just as much as the bad. If the tunnels can bring us more prey and safe places to hide and attack from, it's worth the risk." She was nearly a warrior herself, just a moon shy, and when the day came that she earned her name, she'd volunteer to go to the tunnels. They held so much potential for prosperity-- how could they ignore what could be an incredibly valuable resource?
PM
^
Kinkwhisker
 Posted: May 17 2018, 08:57 PM

Kinkwhisker

Freshkill:
Warrior
Male
Played by Elmo

Badges

The Mistrusted

WindClan

'cause i believe in breaking down walls
and i'm still here to catch you if you fall
Kinkwhisker felt his lips curl into the beginnings of a snarl, taking a half-step in the direction of both Paleblossom and Brindleflower. But, realizing what he was doing, stopped himself and scoffed, turning away from the meeting with bristled fur. Despite having been a member of WindClan since his apprentice days he was still more loyal to the customs of his former home, so much so that he'd been wrongfully furious that anyone would question their leader.

This wasn't the Monarchs, where questioning a Kings orders could lead to death. The clans were a softer people and questioning ones leader was sometimes encouraged. He supposed he could respect that, though he still wasn't entirely comfortable with the idea that a female was their leader.

"I'll volunteer for these tunnels," he snapped over his shoulder, eyes still narrowed, "Every day is dangerous for use, what more is a little danger if it could possible benefit the clan?"

--------------------

the mistrusted warrior

Birthdate: March 17, 2017
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Voice Actor: Morgan Freeman
Theme Song: wip

Personality Type: Entrepreneur (estp-t)
Personality Traits: Reckless, vengeful, romantic, bold, charming, stubborn, rational, practical, perceptive, direct, sociable, insensitive, impatient, risk-prone, defiant.
PM
^
Ivystar
 Posted: May 19 2018, 12:26 PM

Ivystar

Freshkill:
Leader
She/Her
Played by Yamine

Badges

Do not harm but take no shit.

WindClan

Ivystar nodded as she listened to her clanmates and took note of who reacted positively and who was concerned. She had expected not everyone to be happy with this but she had at least expected a few more warriors to be interested.

"Kinkwhisker is right. We've all lost clanmates to disease, prey, the weather, or even our kin. You are right to be concerned Paleblossom, as Medicine Cat your job is to keep the clan healthy and heal injuries." Ivystar slowly blinked at Paleblossom before turning to Brindleflower.

"However, I am not forcing anyone into the tunnels. I am not demanding that untrained cats or kits reinforce the existing tunnels or build new ones. I am asking for volunteers when we are at our strongest so that when the time comes we have access to an alternate food source or even an escape route if needed. You were at the gathering, you saw the Sharpteeth, you heard that more are coming."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
dawnpaw
 Posted: May 20 2018, 03:15 PM

dawnpaw

Freshkill:
apprentice
she/her
Played by akemi

Badges

WindClan

user posted image

Dawnpaw shuffled a little closer to Paleblossom as Kinkwhisker's expression shifted, as his fur bristled. She didn't really know the warrior (she hardly knew anyone, to tell the honest truth) but the clear signs of aggression in his posture left her uneasy. All of this made her uneasy. Danger tunnels. Angry cats. Infighting. "Sharpteeth?" she muttered again to the medicine cat, questioning. What could that mean? Lots of things had sharp teeth, but the way Ivystar said it, she was speaking of something in particular that Dawnpaw hadn't seen...

hyperventilate

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | WindClan | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Antarsia-Rpg Warriors: No Moon Bearbones Feles